Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.92 average.
Unread 04-18-2013, 12:06 AM   #1456
Nishi
Spiritual Machine

When I enter a series name in the add/edit costume section, it doesn't show up on the right column:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...psc8aeca27.jpg
I noticed this only happening on the costumes I have added recently. My old ones don't have this problem.

deviantART | WorldCosplay | ACP | tumblr
Nishi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #1457
Paranoia
Paranoia

For some reason whenever I press submit to post a thread to the marketplace forum, I am led to blank page. The post doesn't go through at all. Help??

Sakura Con 2013 Cosplays
Lisbeth [Sword Art Online]
Kyou [Clannad]
Fairy Kei Sei Fuku [Original Design]
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2013, 12:42 AM   #1458
AbiSueCosplay
Anna Marie Raven

A friend of mine is unable to register to create a new member account, is that a known issue?
Twitter: @AbiSueCosplay
AbiSueCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #1459
ShinWHO
Welcome to Impossible

Every once in a while, either when hitting "back" after looking at a picture or right after signing in, your site attempts to download a virus to my computer! I screengrabbed it once, in case you'd like to see what it looks like.
ShinWHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #1460
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

My computer hasn't been able to connect to the server. I'm only been able to get here on my phone. This is the only site I've been having trouble with.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #1461
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
For some reason whenever I press submit to post a thread to the marketplace forum, I am led to blank page. The post doesn't go through at all. Help??

Sounds like what I am getting on a thread in the main general board. I submit, even in the "quick reply" box, and it takes me here:

http://www.cosplay.com/newreply.php?...reply&t=320527

And it's a blank page. Specifically, this is in the thread about "Funny/Interesting things people have said to you" or whatever that topic was called. Tried today, and yesterday in both places.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #1462
Emrys

Email notifications for comments and forum updates are not working. I know this happened before when there were site updates, but it has been weeks since I got any emails (last one I got was April 24).
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #1463
Blue Leader
The Gundam Fanatic

The series listed on a costume does not update if you change it. For one of my costumes, a Jedi costume, I listed the series as "Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones" but a few months ago I changed it to "Star Wars: The Clone Wars". On the costume profile page it still shows Attack of the Clones instead of what I changed it to, yet on the costume administration page it does show Clone Wars.
Blue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #1464
Musicalpencil
great now I'M the bad guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emrys View Post
Email notifications for comments and forum updates are not working. I know this happened before when there were site updates, but it has been weeks since I got any emails (last one I got was April 24).
This. I'm getting most, but not all, of thread notifications and the hardly any of my forum subscriptions.

Murphy's Law of Cosplay:
"If she thinks for half a minute this is gonna be a stroll,
she can kiss my you-know-what 'cos you-know-who is in control!”
Musicalpencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #1465
Emrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicalpencil View Post
This. I'm getting most, but not all, of thread notifications and the hardly any of my forum subscriptions.
Actually, over the last few days I've been getting a few forum notifications in my spam folder. Some, not all of them. And they're "off" order, skipping some posts - I should have only got one email for Blue Leader's response to this thread since that came first but instead I got a notification that you posted.
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 08:52 AM   #1466
Viveeh
necrocarnival

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/375683/
Okay now I'm just completely unable to edit anything on this costume. I wanted to write that it's been delayed until winter and I couldn't add that sentence either in the description or the other text fields.
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #1467
josshouse
BUNTA NOS

I can't seem to edit my profile, like the Q&A section specifically. Every time I go to "Save Changes", it just brings me to a blank white page. I tried it on both Chrome and Firefox. Nothing.

(And that stuff's really out of date, like from '09. I'd really like to fix it )

Nostalg*a Cosplay
The Woodlands, TX

holy crap i havent updated this profile in a hundred years
josshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 06:15 AM   #1468
Reidmere

Ok, I keep trying to make a new thread, and it keeps giving me the white page problem everyone is talking about. Further, I think I'm automatically IP banned for trying to post the thread over and over, since it kept glitching...

And there's no working support link. The forums@cosplay.com isn't a valid email.
This is seriously sad, as this is the biggest cosplay site, yet can't get something so simple together as a forum that they simple redesigned the engine for a little...

I run a cosplay gallery on alternategaming.net on a relatively slow connection, yet don't have these problems... it's a direct result of the people in charge here either losing their person to work on the coding they edited, them updating PHP or Apache without checking compatibility first, or simple laziness.

I'm more than willing to become a mod or admin here to help with coding, but there seems to be no way to get in contact with anyone in charge... I guess if people get tired of the glitches here, we can start the community over on my site, but that would be a shame...

Hopefully I can join the team and help with things here...
Technology is my specialty, and I'm very experienced with PHP...
Reidmere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #1469
Kotarou
The Shy Cosplayer

For some reason, I can't post or edit posts on a particular thread in the Anime Expo subforum: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=296600 (AX Vocaloid Gathering). I was able to successfully post on another thread in that same subforum, but when I tried posting on AX Vocaloid Gathering thread again, it still didn't work.

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #1470
A14jojo

For several days I have been unable to connect to the website, no matter whether I try on my computer, another computer in the house or even my phone. I have done everything to remedy the problem, including trying different browsers, resting my modem, clearing my cache, history, cookies and DNS, scanning for malware and viruses. I even contacted my internet provider hoping they could help. Nothing has worked. I have never had this issue getting the website to load. Is the website in the middle of a major update or something? Is anyone else having this issue?

Right now I am on my friend's computer to leave this post, so I don't know when I can come back to check if there is a solution.
A14jojo is offline   Reply With Quote