Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 04-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Throatriptron
Tsundere

Experience with No7 make-up?

I have a pretty bad track record with make-up due to allergies to some ingredient I have yet to identify but it appears to be in almost everything, including supposed hypo-allergenic and all-natural make-up. It makes my eyes completely bloodshot and dry and my nose runs.

However I stumbled across this Boots No7 stuff at Target that looks quite nice and has minimal ingredients, so I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

Has anyone here tried it and had good results? Bad? I'm looking at the foundation and concealer mostly for cosplay purposes of just evening out my completion for pictures.

I'm just kind of worried it'll turn out to be a pricier Almay, in a nicer package. I don't want to waste my money even trying it if it turns out to be low quality, and unfortunately there were no testers.
Throatriptron is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-19-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
Pheasants

It is really good quality, I know in the UK they also do a colour match service.
It is a bit more expensive, but it's worth it sometimes.
You could get a test sample and put that on your wrist to see how you skin reacts.
Unread 04-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
Throatriptron
Tsundere

Thank you for responding! I took your word for it and took a chance on this make up and I love it! I was preparing myself for the worst as far as allergies go but I didn't sniffle or get bloodshot or dry eyes at all! Couldn't be happier! ^-^;; The "beautifully matte" foundation photographs fantastically.
Throatriptron is offline   Reply With Quote