Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #2026
Jonowxeno
Photog

I'm so lost since I haven't checked this thread in a while, lol
Flickr, Facebook, DA
Jonowxeno is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #2027
ayaasan

@Jono: welome back! And sorry I didn't see ya Saturday--my friend and I got pulled all over the place for videos and pictures since it turns out my Ice Queen and her Pinkie Pie were pretty popular 0.0 By the time we actually got inside, we just had enough time for Sam's (Catbug!) autograph...and then we got interviewed for the Travel Channel... and then we had to rush upstairs for the AT panel @.@

@Tulipe: Skrull invasion needs to be done *crosses fingers*

And other than sewing the panel which will will cover the back belt closure, my Jedi belt is DONE! I'm so frickin' proud of this thing--learning how to do leather-work for Boushh really did come in handy! (Even though I broke a nail with the rivets *ouch*) I'm also waiting for my leather pouch to arrive

Unread 04-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #2028
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

@Jono: Long time no see!

@Ayaasan: Wouldn't Skrull invasion be the best? Everyone keeps saying Avengers 3 would be Civil War based but they'd need sooooooo many more characters just to accomplish something like that. Plus no parent would want to take their child to see that, that would be horrifying. /I/ wouldn't even want to see that.

On that note, your belt looks awesome, that's legit.

And guys: http://25.media.tumblr.com/f4c132f71...jonio8_500.jpg WTF is going on here. (Billy your outfit D: )

I guess that makes cosplaying him better though, everyone will want to do the new version- and I can squish in with good ol' Children's Crusade Billy.

I wish I had cosplay stuff to talk about, but I can't do anything until I get back to California. :/
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr
La Tulipe Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #2029
Ose_93
is under your bed

@Tulipe: What the...? Young Avengers?

@ayaasan: Nicely done. And lovely Ice Queen outfit, by the way. C:
Ose_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #2030
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

@Ose: They say it's the genderbent version, but only one of them looks genderbent. xD

Uggggh. There's a cockroach in my closet and now I can't find it. Hate you Hawaii.
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr
Unread 04-26-2013, 04:57 PM   #2031
Ose_93
is under your bed

Is the purple girl supposed to be Hawkeye? That's the only thing I can think of. XD
Ose_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #2032
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

Aha. The Young Avengers are a group of kids who became 'Young Avengers' after the real Avengers disbanded. Only a few of them represent original Avengers, like Wiccan - Thor, Hulking - Hulk, Patriot - Captain America, and Iron Lad - Iron man. This is the new run of the comic with newer people. But yes, the girl is named Hawkeye. She's kind of like Hawkeye's pupil.

In the picture the only ones from the original run are the two flying in the background and the female Hawkeye.
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #2033
ayaasan

@Tulipe: I'm actually diggin' Billy's new boot/spat "things" lol. But other than that I kinda prefer the original costume :/ A Skrull Invasion would be soooo awesome! And I wonder what they're going to do with Thanos...
Unread 04-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #2034
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

@Ayaasan: All of them seem to have some kind of armor/ metal detailing to their costumes there. And Noh-Varr, America, and Loki have some sort of injury. >_> I don't know what it means. But if Billy did that half shaved head thing I will be sooooooooo pissed.

I'd love to see a Skrull Invasion, over Civil War. I'd think it'd be fun too because then they'd bring in Spider-woman and probably Ms. Marvel. :] Are they supposed to include the Guardians of the Galaxy stuff in Avengers 2?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6ce9d7b21...qnb5o1_500.jpg This is so cute! I totally wanna do magical girl Spider-woman. 8D
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:05 PM   #2035
ayaasan

@Tulipe: Ugh...the half-shaven head look for Billy..no, just no.
And is that official artwork? Or fanart? Cuz I kinda like Carol's samurai gear XD

And ALMOST DONE!! Just need to hem the hooded cloak and add hidden snaps for keeping things neat and in place (the tabards just love sliding around *ugh*) How could you possibly fight in so many layers, and not have everything slip around 0.o
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #2036
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

@Ayaasan: Yes, I do not think Billy's character would have that kind of cut. He never seemed the type. Nerdy little boy- sudden new hairstyle. No thanks. I mean, everyone already complained about his other hairstyle. It's official as far as covers go? Volume 11 cover. :]

Oh! And for the white bangs, should I 'back order' it? Or just wait and hope?
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:37 PM   #2037
ayaasan

If you really want arda's bangs, I'd back-order, just in case. Once it comes in, you'll be the first to receive it. Orrrr....Lookit what the Five Wits just came out with ;3

And I haven't been keeping up with much Marvel since I finished the Ultimates. *bad fan* Mostly been reading DC lately (And the Bravest Warriors comics XP) I might have to bug ya to either borrow or point me in the right direction for YA
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:51 PM   #2038
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

I like those ones, especially since it specifically says Rogue. But I was going for the longer bang look. It kind of reaches down past her chin. I don't know, does she have the short white bangs in that particular outfit?

I would be more than happy to help you out with YA! I've collected almost all the YA stuff, I just need the second YA collection. :] And I've got all the issues from the new one. I haven't been very good with keeping up with the stuff I originally followed- except for YA. xD I started Uncanny Avengers, did Avengers vs X-men but only the main story because it frustrated me... But yeah!
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #2039
ayaasan

I don't think she has her bangs that short for the version you're going with, but I thought I'd bring it up, just in case you're in a pinch, since it's longer than Arda's short bang.

And yay! I really need to get started on a new series. I've been lagging lately since I got my nook and started reading a bunch of books I was recommended. Not to mention the closest Comic Book store is about 25 minutes away...BLARGH. At least I KNOW I'll be at one on May 4th--Free Comic Book Day, baby!! AND IRON MAN 3!

And for the Whovians...this made me giggle.
Unread 04-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #2040
La Tulipe Noire
Un pour tous

I appreciate it. :] It will definitely be my back up, just in case. Have you used that site before?

As soon as my school semester is over I'm charging up my Nook and just reading all the things. I miss reading real books so much. I forget that everyone is kind of spread out all over San Diego. x-x There's a huge Comics n' stuff in El Cajon and Mission Valley has a store called Rising Sun- but I think they changed it to Anime-Manga, that holds most of the newer popular comic book titles. I AWAIT FREE COMIC BOOK DAY HAPPILY. And I cannot wait for Iron man 3. >_< Still trying to buy tickets, still not for sale.
Agent 13 []
Polaris []

My Tumblr