Looking at the couple of promo pics available makes me REALLY want to do this. The jackets can even be worn as everyday outerwear without the rest of the costume because they just look really cool. Anyone else planning on trying this? Looks like a lot of potential leatherwork, but does anyone have suggestions for alternatives? The guns also look badass. I wish there were some full shots of them.
On first attempt at dissecting Gretel's outfit, this is what I see:
- princess seamed jacket with a peplum sort of shape
- no zipper or closure other than the 2 buckles in front
- shoulder bells would need some sort of support inside to make it rigid
- pockets to the outside of each princess seam
- black leggings and tank top OR catsuit underneath (can't tell yet as I don't know how it moves)
Costume Con - Kili in a dress
Atomic Lollipop - Come visit me at the Make-Your-Own-Button free craft booth!
Polar Chill - check out my costume DIY panel and workshop
FanExpo - Iron Man Mark VII version 2, Pacific Rim Jaeger pilot?
FanExpo - fem!Iron Man Mark VII - The Iron Man Armor Project
Atomic Lollipop - Vanellope von Schweetz; raver!Sailor Mars