Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #211
Rainbowgasm
fruity goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_H_Sakura5 View Post
My Group is Staying at the Radisson. We Booked the Day After the Convention Last Year.

Speaking of that though. When we booked, we didn't get the Con Rate cause it was so early. Does anyone know if this will be changed over to the Anime North Rate or if I need to call do get it done? I don't really want to cause any problems with our room, but getting it a bit cheaper since we're there for three night would be really nice too.
it depends on if the know what youre there for... I booked online, normal rate the day after last year with a note in the requests section saying 'for Anime North, change to AN rate when available please' and it was changed 2 days later to AN rate without me asking... this has happened 2 years in a row for me... perhaps they have my name down as an AN goer since I've stayed there 4 years in a row?
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Rainbowgasm is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #212
jamvencarter

Currently looking in to going on thursday the 23 for pre reg but do not have a room for that date does anyone here have room I will split the costs need to know soon as I need to buy the tickets for the plane.
Unread 04-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #213
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowgasm View Post
it depends on if the know what youre there for... I booked online, normal rate the day after last year with a note in the requests section saying 'for Anime North, change to AN rate when available please' and it was changed 2 days later to AN rate without me asking... this has happened 2 years in a row for me... perhaps they have my name down as an AN goer since I've stayed there 4 years in a row?
They probably don't know. We booked the day after as well, but never left a note about the Con Rate. We plan to call tomorrow so we'll ask about it.
Unread 04-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #214
jamvencarter

I have booked at the travellodge airport hotel two double beds anyone wanting to room with me can pm me
Unread 04-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #215
Kitsune_Snake
There is NO MORE HEROES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune_Snake View Post
Anybody who would like a room for super cheap? me and a friend of mine are staying at the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel (901 dixon road) and we have room for two more people. The room would be 50$ per person per night but the catch is you have to bring an inflatable bed (or camping mat or anything comfortable you like to sleep in). Kinda sucks but hey it's still a lot cheaper than any other hotel around (especially so close to the con =S ) even I res'd in February and the room was crazy expensive =(.

A small Prerequisite though we would prefer to have people over 18 since we like to have a drink every now and then =)

so yeah just hit me up in PM if you're interested =)

PS: being a cool cat is a plus =P
sorry in that post I originaly meant 50$ per person whole weekend.

I just edited the post
Kitsune_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 12:15 AM   #216
Trsiel Oraynah
For The Love Of Muffins!!

Hey would anyone have any spare room for my friend? He will pay and has no problem sleeping on the floor. Please pme if you do! Thanks guys!

Cosplay For AN '14

Lightning Farron- Final Fantasy 13
Femme!Sesshomaru- Inuyasha
Lucy- Elfen Lied( Possible)
Formal Black Widow- Moonlight Ball
Trsiel Oraynah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #217
jamvencarter

Made a mistake forgot to mention that my hotel booking is only for the twenty third sorry.
Unread 05-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #218
yamaking

Seeing as how Maple Moon dropped the Rides and Rooms, can we run something similar? I noticed a thread for this in 2012: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=288278
yamaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #219
mazoku-chan
casual cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazoku-chan View Post
We are three montrealers (two girls 25 and 35 yrs-old, one guy 30 yrs-old) and we're in the Double Tree. We'd like to get a fourth roomie so we can pay cheaper. We're quiet, but fun, and responsible people. We like animes and games (of course,we wouldn't go to AN otherwise) the guy is a total gamer. PM me if you are interested.
I just want to inform you that our spot ^ has been taken now and all's in order!
Unread 05-11-2013, 02:10 AM   #220
HareyuNanami
Princess of Dreams :3

hey guys~
I read on the website that the Residence Inn had free parking but now I am reading there is a $10 fee ? What? D=

Cosplay List!

Convention List
CON-G 2014
Costume Con Toronto 2014
Anime North 2014
FanExpo 2014

My Youtube
HareyuNanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 08:56 AM   #221
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by HareyuNanami View Post
hey guys~
I read on the website that the Residence Inn had free parking but now I am reading there is a $10 fee ? What? D=
Things change? If there was no charge it would have been one of the very few hotels in the area NOT to charge for parking.

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #222
Rainbowgasm
fruity goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
Things change? If there was no charge it would have been one of the very few hotels in the area NOT to charge for parking.
There is a few who don't charge... its going to help me determine what one to stay in next year because I'll likely have to park somewhere closer as drive in, and if the TCC is full, itll have to be the DT cause the Rad lot is always full...
Battler Ushiromiya from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Rainbowgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #223
ludicium

I'm at the Courtyard and the AN website said that parking was free. I also think that when I called them, parking was comp for AN people but don't quote me on that.
ludicium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #224
Hojosan

Herro everyone! I have a few rooms booked in the Doubletree for my (originally) 14 friends, but three have dropped out! So, I basically have a whole room empty. If there are 3-4 people looking for a room in the Doubletree, feel free to message me about it! I'm only holding onto the room because there maaay be 1 person in that free room. They're basically in limbo though so it's possible to have the room to yourselves.

Best wishes,

Hojozilla
Hojosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 08:04 AM   #225
DireKitty
Captain Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hojosan View Post
Herro everyone! I have a few rooms booked in the Doubletree for my (originally) 14 friends, but three have dropped out! So, I basically have a whole room empty. If there are 3-4 people looking for a room in the Doubletree, feel free to message me about it! I'm only holding onto the room because there maaay be 1 person in that free room. They're basically in limbo though so it's possible to have the room to yourselves.

Best wishes,

Hojozilla
Check to see what the latest you can hold onto it is. You don't want to be stuck with an extra room.

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote