Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 131 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 04-25-2013, 12:39 AM   #1036
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

It's been a while since I posted here lol In fact, Quite a long while....Well here's my new list

Hilda: Pokemon B&W
Rizelea: Trinity Universe
Kyoko Sakura: Madoka Magika (Magical Girl outfit)
Kyoko Sakura: Madoka Magika (Street Clothes)
Kairi
Sailor-V
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #1037
Tempura Baka
Deep Fried Idiot

My theme for this cosplay season is crossplay, so I'll be crossplaying at every con I go to. My next cosplays will be these three versions of BigBang's TOP.

I feel like I need to get fitter to crossplay him properly so I'm working on building some muscles and toning up.
HamaCon{June 6-8, 2014}

★.:Cosplays:.★
Kneesocks(Panty&Stocking)[Outfit:100%][Shoes:100%][Hair:100%][Bodypaint:100%]
Asahina Aoi(Dangan Ronpa!)[Outfit:100%][Shoes:100%][Ponytail:100%]Future Revamp!
Alive Teaser!TOP(BigBang)[Vest:100%][Pants:100%][Wig:100%]Future Revamp!

★.:Future Plans:.★
On and On!N(VIXX)
Junkatsu!Satsuki Kiryuin(Kill la Kill)
Hanji Zoe(Attack on Titan)
Swimsuit!Asahina Aoi(Dangan Ronpa)
Tempura Baka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #1038
BlooShine

Aside from the other ones I posted a long time ago, I've since added in Eris from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
I've gotta work on getting this pudgy tummy to go away for that one. xD

Big 'ole list of cosplays!

Levy - Fairy Tail
Menma - Ano Hana
Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier
Xiao - Dark Cloud (Remaking cosplay)
Eris, Goddess of Discord and Chaos - Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
BlooShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #1039
Karawr

I'm working on toning my tummy, legs and butt for Belle and Applejack. It's so hard because I love sweets... like way to much (Think L) It's so slow. ;-;

No picture reference for Applejack, as I am doing a human version. I am wearing cute overall type things that show off my legs though.
Karawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #1040
JennSights

So many I WANT to do!!! I have to pick one!!!

So I'm fairly new here and I will share with you one of the reasons I finally started to get in shape was because I desperately wanted to get into cosplay but all of the characters I love are sexy and midriff baring and I wanted to go ALL IN if I was going to do it. So...that...along with a general depression stemming from my overall weight...instigated my 65 pound weightloss and my complete obsession with getting fit and clean eating.

So...I am obsessed with Sword of Truth novels and would love to do Kahlan. But...I've had a long running love affair with Rebecca aka Tank Girl so I think she wins.

I eat clean, I am a fan of the Beachbody products because they WORKED for me and continue to work for me. I went through 2 rounds of Insanity, 2 rounds of Chalean Extreme, 1 round Turbofire and I JUST started Les Mills Pump. I love love love lifting weights and have seen the best progress because of it.

Thank you all for having such an amazing resource here!
Unread 05-08-2013, 01:49 PM   #1041
Pyoska
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Sindragosa!

This cosplay is planned for BlizzCon 2013, which is November 8-9. So far, I've been walking every day for at least half and hour, eating much better than I have been, and I've gotten into Hoopnotica! Well, I will, as soon as my hoop gets here. I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'll let you know how it works out!

Aura Cosplay on Facebook!
Pyoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #1042
sexytime10
See you next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bovice View Post
Kars from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
epic dude. I want to copslay Wham next year when I'm 205lbs 8% bodyfat (hopefully). it'd be so fucking cool to enter a con as the three antagonists from the 2nd jojo series.
sexytime10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 06:31 AM   #1043
missamitza

I'm either cosplaying Roxas from Kingdom Hearts or Jack Frost form Rise of the Guardians. Since both are very thin characters, I plan on dropping 10 ponds. I'm also going to try to tone my arms and stomach.

And...yep, that's what I'm doing! :c)

The characters:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&g...l%3B570%3B1015

http://www.digititles.com/movies/ris...s-jack-frost-1
missamitza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #1044
Captain Kaiba
What's up, Proto-butt?

The Ruby Spears version of Proto Man from the Mega Man cartoon. I'm counting my calories, doing a bit of strength training, and walking at least 20 minutes on most days of the week.
Captain Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #1045
Zalgo

Male variant of black rock shooter:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/...76712598_o.jpg

Shirtless, black jeans..etc

I am doing the insanity workout starting yesterday to see what I can lose by july 4th
Zalgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #1046
Red Jabberwocky

The female assassin from Fate/Zero

As of now, i'm working on slimming my waist and stomach. Along with building some muscle, because what assassin doesn't have muscle?
Red Jabberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #1047
Saki_Watari

Advent Children's Tifa Lockhart. http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/k...t_children.jpg
I've been counting calories and doing squats, roman chairs (OW!), katas my mother and uncle taught me, drinking tea constantly, and working with my doctor to manage the hormone imbalance that made me fat to begin with. I'm actually conisered "healthy" now, I just can't see myself wearing a midriff with the stomach flab I have now. Why is the last 10lb always the hardest to lose?!
Saki_Watari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 03:32 AM   #1048
Angel Tear
Sugar Snow

Oh man how did I miss this thread?! During my workouts I've been making a list in my head of all the 'skimpy cosplays I'd never dare to do once I'm at my ideal weight'
Note: I say skimpy because I'm normally pretty darn covered.

Anyway I've jumped on the bandwagon for Insanity, its hard but I usually feel much better for doing it. With a lot of stress and depression I put on some weight and I was originally much thinner but didnt even realise that I could have pulled it off then. I now have the guts to do this and I want to give something back to myself after years of thinking of others and letting myself deteriorate this way. I realised that this state is not permanent and totally fixable. So by Christmas of this year I want to be able to say 'I am proud of my body, enough to say I can wear what I want'. I wouldnt even care if I got negative attention or too much attention for what I wore (within reason). Because right now, I honestly can't stand to look at myself and I refuse to bury my head in the sand.

Inori - Guilty Crown: http://www.murasaki.me/wp-content/up...w-5c177f73.jpg

Cardcaptor Sakura (shadow battle costume) http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...a/sakura83.jpg
Angel Tear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #1049
xxbabyjenksxx
Akatsuki Cloud Envy

I'm trying to get in shape to look a little better in my Lucy Heartfilia cosplay but also to get a little bit more muscle for some of the cosplays I have planned for next year. To be honest the biggest reason for this is I'm not happy with what I look like right now. I use to cosplay a lot of characters with exposed stomachs and arms but now I find that I try to cover up as much as I can and I don't feel very attractive in my costumes even when people compliment me. Which sucks because I met someone I really like but I feel like I'm not good enough for them because I feel fatter then ever.

My goal is to get down to 135 from 165, so 30 pounds. For my height and age I should actually be down around 120 but I have a rather large bone frame and I don't think I'd look healthy if I went that low.

I'm starting with adding exercise into my daily routine. I've been doing 30 mins of cardio, 100 crunches/sit-ups, 50 push ups, and some other leg and arm exercises one day and then the next taking the dog out for a walk/run (I have a scottish terrier so we usually walk for a bit, then run for a bit, then walk again).

My biggest issue is my diet. I don't eat junk food and I don't drink soda. But I'm Italian and work in a family owned restaurant so I eat A LOT of pasta and bread and good home cooked meals. I don't over eat though, everything is a proper portion size. But I do tend to get up and not eat anything all day until dinner. I think I need to try and eat 3 meals a day but eating makes me feel so tired...

Any one have suggestions for breakfast for someone who doesn't like eating it or cooking?

(\__/)
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination(I did)

DeviantArt:
http://ichiruhatake.deviantart.com/ - more pics of cosplays

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxbabyjenks666xx - amvs and con slide shows
xxbabyjenksxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 06:35 AM   #1050
Kikialus
Cosplay took my wallet...

Ooooo! I have so many!

- Rikku (Final Fantasy X
- Yayoi Takatsuki (Idolm@ster)

Sup?