Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Oni-Con

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:34 AM   #1
YuKanda1991

Videographer for Hire to my yt channel - Job Description - I will pay you!

For anyone that lives in Houston, Texas.

Videographer/Speaker Wanted (Qualities like Cosplay in America) - Oni-Con 2013 - Galveston, Texas - October 25-27, 2013 - Videographer Host/Helper

Fixed Price Project - Est. Budget $8.00 - Posted about an hour ago
Job Description

Main Points of this Job:
This is a video project that I am doing for an organization by the name of Cosplay Videographers (A videography and photography organization with the japanese arts - Cosplay, Anime, Japanese Culture). Website:

http://cosplayphotographers.com/

I am basically looking for a person that can help me make some videos for my youtube channel by interviewing people and recording with a camera similar to what Cosplay in America does. Cosplay in America (Ejen Chung) is a Cosplay videographer/photographer that interviews other cosplayers/people at a con with questions, recording conventions, asking questions, others, etc. His Youtube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/cosplayi...?feature=watch

(THIS IS A VERY EASY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) If you do what Cosplay in America does, I will pay you good (negotations are acceptable) but there are some things you have to consider if you do this job.

- You must cosplay (be in costume) as a specific character from an anime/japanese animation (all 3 days) that I will decide. (It's easy and lightweight so don't worry)
- You must record me interviewing and questioning cosplayers as well as yourself - I will record you too doing the exact same!
- You must consent to being in my youtube videos and them being sent to the Cosplay Videographers organization

That's pretty much it!
There are also other requirements but they basically just involve camera equipment and how funding will work as well as setup and times.

Please message me for more information and we can chat on Skype, Facebook, or wherever is best for you. - Ask me all your questions in regards to this project while were on.
YuKanda1991 is offline   Reply With Quote