Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 04-23-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
dragonlance311

Anime Boston Free shoots

hey everyone,
I am opening up spots for private photo shoots at Anime Boston. I usually work with 1-or 2 people but I am willing to work with small groups. We can discuss locations for them when we get closer to the convention.Shoots will last between 30min 1hour long sessions. These will be determined later on after we talk.
As of now, thurs night and friday after 9pm is the only time that i have shoots available.

My turn around time for photos is usually 1 week, 2 weeks at max and you will receive 5-10 shots edited.
My past work can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/MySweetAddictionPhotography

Some things that Ill need from you are:

Your Cosplay (please be specific many characters have many different outfits, if you could send me a link of your cosplay or a reference pic,that will be fine. I also need your name, Number of people, and a number that i can get in contact with you to find you. Is there anything that your looking for from the shoots. ideas, locations?Please let me know

I will be giving a free shoot, but if you would like to throw a few dollers my way, I wouldnt object.

Also because its a FREE shoot do not think i am not a professional…please do not be late to the time or just not show up with out text me or letting me know. I'm ok with you being late or if something comes up and you cant make it, just please let me know. I will send you a text the night before the shoot to confirm with you the details.

Thursday 8pm-late night shoots open.
10:30pm Princess Jasmine
Vivi Cakes (Nico Robin and Nami from One Piece)

Friday:
7:00am-8:00 am Daggerhime Riku KH3
8:50am-9:50 am- Christina Collins Shura Kirigakure - Blue Exorcist
11:20am-11:50am-open Jacey Maria Gonzaler erza scarlet maid outfit
7:00pm Adventure time shoot

9pm and after please contact me

Saturday:

9:20am-9:50am-Lydia Ackbar Chuang Ryoma Echizen from The Prince of Tennis.
10:00am-11:00am-Megan Rikku Berserker
11:20am-11:50am KillerWhaleCake Air Gear
12:00pm-12:30pm-Sonya Chen Hextech Janna from League of Legends
2:00pm-2:30pm: Levinanth Vocaloid

Sunday
Sunday at 9-10am: nobody Dante's Inferno
10:00am: Bleach Shoot Toni Rizzaro

More times may open as we get closer to the convention, Ill keep the list updated as much as possible
I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Last edited by dragonlance311 : 05-23-2013 at 12:17 AM.
dragonlance311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
Spiritman
Boston's Hero

I would love to sign up i will be there thursday to sunday...and i will have my TMNT cosplay

Anime Boston 2011 Cosplay: TMNT Puppets

Anime Boston 2013 Cosplay/Boston Comic Con 2013 :TMNT Michelangelo

http://www.youtube.com/user/PuppetsonScraps
Michelangelo Cosplay:The Boston Ninja Turtle
Spiritman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #3
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritman View Post
I would love to sign up i will be there thursday to sunday...and i will have my TMNT cosplay
oh awesome what day and time?
Unread 05-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
12WolfZ
thersAferinthehenhows

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlance311 View Post
hey everyone,
I am opening up spots for private photo shoots at Anime Boston. I usually work with 1-or 2 people but I am willing to work with small groups. We can discuss locations for them when we get closer to the convention.Shoots will last between 30min 1hour long sessions. These will be determined later on after we talk.

My turn around time for photos is usually 1 week, 2 weeks at max and you will receive 5-10 shots edited.
My past work can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/MySweetAddictionPhotography

Some things that Ill need from you are:

Your Cosplay (please be specific many characters have many different outfits, if you could send me a link of your cosplay or a reference pic,that will be fine. I also need your name, Number of people, and a number that i can get in contact with you to find you. Is there anything that your looking for from the shoots. ideas, locations?Please let me know

I will be giving a free shoot, but if you would like to throw a few dollers my way, I wouldnt object.

Also because its a FREE shoot do not think i am not a professional…please do not be late to the time or just not show up with out text me or letting me know. I'm ok with you being late or if something comes up and you cant make it, just please let me know. I will send you a text the night before the shoot to confirm with you the details.

Thursday 8pm-late night shoots open.

Friday:
7:00am-8:00 am Daggerhime Riku KH3
8:50am-9:50 am- Christina Collins Shura Kirigakure - Blue Exorcist
10:00am-10:30am-open
10:40am-11:10am-open
11:20am-11:50am-open Jacey Maria Gonzaler Yoruichi Bleach or Mei Misaki
12:00pm-12:30pm-open

9pm and after please contact me

Saturday:
7:00am-8:00 am open
9:20am-9:50am-Lydia Ackbar Chuang Ryoma Echizen from The Prince of Tennis.
10:00am-11:00am-Megan Rikku Berserker
11:20am-11:50am KillerWhaleCake Air Gear
12:00pm-12:30pm-Sonya Chen Hextech Janna from League of Legends
2:00pm-2:30pm: Levinanth Vocaloid

9 pm- late Please contact

Sunday: is all open
Sunday at 9-10am: nobody Dante's Inferno
10:00am: Bleach Shoot Toni Rizzaro

More times may open as we get closer to the convention, Ill keep the list updated as much as possible
I look forward to hearing from everyone.
Is the 11:00 hr still open on sunday?

i'm cosplaying aaron from poke'mon
12WolfZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #5
Mae-Gwyn
Mae-Gwyn

Hello! This sounds great! I've never been photographed before professionally so I've always been a bit shy to ask a photographer to take photos for me. I'll be there all weekend, but I think Thursday night would be best. What is the latest time slot that you can make? I am not sure how long it will take to pick up the badge as this is my first time attending.

I am cosplaying Princess Jasmine Here is a link.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3271170/

My real name is Meaghan. It will only be me but I may have another friend who might be interested in getting a shoot done for his cosplay. I shall let you know if he is interested or not. I'll have to get to you on the contact number as I am coming from Canada and I have to make sure which number my group will be using for the con.

Cheers!
Unread 05-11-2013, 04:48 PM   #6
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae-Gwyn View Post
Hello! This sounds great! I've never been photographed before professionally so I've always been a bit shy to ask a photographer to take photos for me. I'll be there all weekend, but I think Thursday night would be best. What is the latest time slot that you can make? I am not sure how long it will take to pick up the badge as this is my first time attending.

I am cosplaying Princess Jasmine Here is a link.

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3271170/

My real name is Meaghan. It will only be me but I may have another friend who might be interested in getting a shoot done for his cosplay. I shall let you know if he is interested or not. I'll have to get to you on the contact number as I am coming from Canada and I have to make sure which number my group will be using for the con.

Cheers!
Thursday would work, my names Kevin, Nice to meet you. So far thurs is open, I still gotta book my flight but I may be flying in on weds so it shouldnt matter. As for the time, I dont mind, I usually dont sleep on thurs, so when were you thinking at night for the shoot. and do you got a certain area that you would like to shoot in?
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #7
Mae-Gwyn
Mae-Gwyn

Nice to meet you too! I actually have never been to Boston before so I have no idea where things are or how to get around very much. I will look up the area this week and figure out a good location. If you know the are well can you suggest a few places maybe? As for the time I'm meeting with my group this Saturday and we are going to discuss what we are going to do on Thursday night so I will know what time by next week. Thanks for your patience!
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #8
dragonlance311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae-Gwyn View Post
Nice to meet you too! I actually have never been to Boston before so I have no idea where things are or how to get around very much. I will look up the area this week and figure out a good location. If you know the are well can you suggest a few places maybe? As for the time I'm meeting with my group this Saturday and we are going to discuss what we are going to do on Thursday night so I will know what time by next week. Thanks for your patience!
I know the area pretty well, If you dont mind a little walk, theres a really nice glass skywalk a few blocks down or, there is a nice outdoor area right in the mall attached to the convention center. ok that works and no problem. keep me updated.