Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 86 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #5761
Tayels
Like a Watermelon

Ugh I just feel like screaming today. grrr...
Tayels is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #5762
booklover67

I hate depression. I hate that I have such little control over it. I hate that I went for such a good amount of time being able to handle it and then my hormones went out of wack and totally screwed me up mentally. Again. I hate that I am triggered by relationships with people that seem so positive on the surface. I hate that I have to disengage from people that I should be supporting and can support me too. I hate that I am going back to how I was years ago. And I really really hate that I am hating things.

For the Future:
Akari Mizunashi from ARIA
Yuuko from xxxHolic (duct tape)
Erza Scarlet (Heaven's Wheel Armour) from Fairy Tail
D from Vampire Hunter D (very far future...)
booklover67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2013, 07:31 PM   #5763
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelace View Post
I always feel like some sort of alien trying to pretend to be a normal person.
Everyone is some sort of alien trying to pretend to be normal. Because there's no real gauge for except for other people doing the same thing.

It's easier when you focus on not thinking about it --- eventually, those concerns vanish and you might wonder if they were even there in the first place.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #5764
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

I have a feeling that some people I know seem to contact me only when they need something -_- I'll not hear from them for weeks or months, and then they message me because they need help with something. Then they sort of just disappear and stop talking to you again until the next time *sighs*

Maybe I'm just too nice or something :/

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #5765
belligerent
Viking Metal

Quote:
I have a feeling that some people I know seem to contact me only when they need something -_- I'll not hear from them for weeks or months, and then they message me because they need help with something. Then they sort of just disappear and stop talking to you again until the next time *sighs*

Yeah, there are people I know like this who only ever talk to me if they want me to do something for them. Probably because they know I'm a sucker...
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Nephrite
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #5766
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx7879 View Post

I have the opposite problem; I get worried about messaging people just to chat in case I'm bothering them, and I get worried that if I only message them because I have something specific to discuss they'll think I only want them when I need to ask them something....

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #5767
Mr Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx7879 View Post

same thing happened to me kind of. a few months ago I started dating my current girlfriend, and another girl I use to like all of a sudden wanted to start doing things together more often. not sure if it was jealousy, but the other girl didn't like me in that way when I asked her out so I moved on. between the time I asked her out and the time I started dating my gf though, she seemed like she was avoiding me unless she needed something. some people...
Mr Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 08:16 PM   #5768
belligerent
Viking Metal

A girl I used to know apparently had a huge crush on me for a while (I was oblivious to it but friends say it was really obvious), but I didn't like her that way and also had no idea. We were friends but whenever she would get a boyfriend, she wouldn't talk to me or have much to do with me...and then when she'd break up, suddenly she wanted to do stuff with me again. Then I think she found out from a mutual friend that I didn't really like girls and stopped having anything to do with me. I found out about all this later, of course.
Dudes I am sometimes: Sweden, Sweden (mafia version), Metal!Sweden, Austria, Austria (Inappropriate For Children version), Lithuania, Lithuania (mafia version), Poland, Turkey (mafia version), England, Equius, biker!Equius, PT!Stud!Germany, Tony Stark, Netherlands, Reiner Braun, Rei Ryuugazaki, Denmark
Dudes I will be eventually: Genjyo Sanzo, Wolverine, Turkey, Nephrite
belligerent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 10:40 PM   #5769
Khorrupt

14 May of 2013 will probably be remembered for me as the crappiest day ever.

Wake up exhausted, followed up with scumbag brain, which gave me a seizure and accidentally made me put a contact lens -- one of my favourite ones -- in perfume instead of solution, therefore ruining it and making it garbage.

I go to sleep after that, and wake up with my fat cat laying on my feet, so they're completely asleep. When I actually get up, I get a two-hour lecture because I'd forgotten to take my medicine.

My mom went to the dentist afterwards, so I opted to watch TV and just sit around because I was still exhausted, and so I forget to put the bird in his cage, and of course, he doesn't go anywhere, but I get another lecture for that when my mom gets home. She asks me to go to Walmart with her -- I really don't want to, as I've got a headache, but I figure, whatever -- it isn't like I can just go to sleep again, lest I get bugged about it.

We get home, and that was about the same time my sister got home, and her and my mom start making dinner while I go to sleep (still exhausted -- seizures suck), and I get bitched at for not playing with the bird, because he's "my goddamn pet."

My mom knocks a glass off the counter, and her and my sister supposedly sweep up the glass, but I walk through the kitchen to get some water and get a shard stuck in the bottom of my foot -- yay.

The sole perk of today was that, at Walmart, I managed to find a lipstick I've been looking for for YEARS.

~2014 Cosplay~
~W.A. Mozart [ Place Je Passe ] (Mozart l'Opera Rock) - FINISHED
~Silkie [ Kigurumi ] (Teen Titans) - FINISHED
~Ryuk (Death Note) - FINISHED
~Elsa [ Ice Dress ] (Frozen) - FINISHED
~Regency TARDIS (Doctor Who) - FINISHED
~The Winter Soldier (CA: TWS) - 15% complete
~Princess Peach (Super Mario Bros.) - 0% complete
Khorrupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #5770
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I feel like all I do is bitch about Meg's sister in this thread, but I don't have anywhere else to whine, so...

Monday: we were playing Glee Karaoke and drinking, celebrating Meg's birthday/last day of finals. One of the songs is Total Eclipse of the Heart. Meg and I were going to duet it, and her sister got pissy because she wanted to sing with meg. Which she did get to do, just after me because I already had a mic in my hand.
She was then out right mean to me a few times whenever meg left the room until our friend told her to knock it off and Meg made her apologize.
She told me I wasn't invited to the party, (I LIVE THERE) That I took up too much if her sisters time (the real core of the problem - meg spends time with me. She's jealous) and she hates when she walks out of her room and sees us hugging, kissing, cuddling and so on. Mind you, she has never seen us like having sex on the couch or anything. Just cuddling.

Tuesday: we went to a Asian restaurant for dinner and birthday sake bombs. I was doomed to be DD because its Meg's birthday thing and her sister refused. I had a glass of plum wine and the sake bomb. The food was delicious, the waitress was terrible. As we were leaving, friends said something about going to club to do karaoke. Meg and I didn't want to go, sister did. I told her she could drive herself.

She literally STOMPED HER FOOT and pouted at me. We left the restaurant, and went home. She spent the whole ride home complaining because we wanted to go home. We didn't sleep much the night before or the night before that. We were exhausted.
We get home, she stomped around the kitchen, and then leaves.
We curl up on the couch and watched extreme couponing. She comes back a little while later, I guess karaoke didn't happen. She then yelled at us because we never watch what she wants to watch. We invite her to watch tv with us, let her know if we're about to watch something she likes, ask her if she wants to pick stuff. But apparently because I sit in the living room when Meghan isn't home (not always watching anything, sometimes just reading. And again, if she wanted to watch something all she has to do is say so. As I have told her) I have taken over the entire apartment.

Is it June yet?
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #5771
evaunit01berser
Banned

The woman in this video attitude reminds me of 90 percent of the current generation of cosplayers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJFH8wgegI
Unread 05-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #5772
BlooShine

I'm upset that my cousin still has the ability to make me have low self-esteem whenever I'm around her. She's been a size 0-2 her whole life. I've always been a good, average weight with minimal pudge until I hit depression when my dad died and I gained a bunch of weight. I'm now smaller than I've been in years and almost smaller than what I was freshman year of high school, but none of that registered with her.

She asks me what piercings I want for my birthday and I tell her my belly button and industrial. She then spends the rest of the conversation looking at my stomach repeatedly, becoming iffy on taking me, and then tries to tell me over and over again that I'd look cuter and better with an industrial.
Screw you. I've worked hard to get where I'm at and I want my belly button pierced. Now I just want to get both of them done without her paying. I didn't even want to spend part of my birthday with her from the start anyway, I've never liked hanging out with her.

Big 'ole list of cosplays!

Levy - Fairy Tail
Menma - Ano Hana
Ranka Lee - Macross Frontier
Xiao - Dark Cloud (Remaking cosplay)
Eris, Goddess of Discord and Chaos - Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
BlooShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #5773
Loveable-Eve
Moe Destroyer of Worlds

I don't know why but I've been emotionally stressed for over a week now. The tiniest things make me sprial into depression. It's causing me to have horrible sleep/dreams causing me to much rather not sleep at all.
Of course I still have to face the world as well, which is hard on no sleep.
Drag Cloud - Final Fantasy 7: Need dress, wig and braids
Princess Daisy - Mario: Haven't even started
Bahamut - Final Fantasy 4: I need wig, and to make the wings
The Best Costume Ever - It's a surprise: All I need is the wig!
Loveable-Eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #5774
dx7879
King of the Pirates!

I like the part when I asked my friend if he would have part of the money he owes me for me on June 6th and he said "Stop asking. I have been paying you :P"

Um...he actually hasn't been paying me minus one time...

Youtube Page

Cosplays
Monkey D. Luffy (Film Z Battle Costume) - One Piece (2013)
Grumpy - The Dark Knight (2013)
Monkey D. Luffy (Alabasta) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (2 Years Later) - One Piece (2012)
Monkey D. Luffy (Strong World) - One Piece (2011)
dx7879 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #5775
Loveable-Eve
Moe Destroyer of Worlds

I am guessing it's large sum of money.
People need to learn that when it's a lot of money you don't slack on paying them back
Drag Cloud - Final Fantasy 7: Need dress, wig and braids
Princess Daisy - Mario: Haven't even started
Bahamut - Final Fantasy 4: I need wig, and to make the wings
The Best Costume Ever - It's a surprise: All I need is the wig!
Loveable-Eve is offline   Reply With Quote