Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.
Unread 05-17-2013, 12:07 AM   #1771
NoOptionOtaku
Cosplay Addict

I'm back in my mode of being single again. But I'm not necessarily looking for love, I want friendship more than anything. There aren't many people in Tennessee who cosplay (as far as I know).
NoOptionOtaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #1772
gaminggod90
The Insane One

I'm single. I'm a cosplayer. And I'm looking for love in Maryland like no tomorrow. X3

Seeking (gender / type of relationship): I am seeking a girlfriend let’s say maybe around the age of 18-26? I’m pretty lenient about the type of women I enjoy. If I had to say I had an ideal type of woman I would say well figured body wise, polite, sure of herself, Loyal, assertive when need be but not overly assertive. I’m not one for the manipulative type… I usually like girls who have some what long hair and have a thing for brunettes. But above all makes sure their cute! One thing I like in girls in some cases is a tomboyish style over being a girly girl type… or in some cases anything balanced in between. Also I prefer white girls. But like I said I’m lenient and willing to look past some things as far as woman’s appearance our how they act. I mostly want to find that just right girl who’s local, and possibly into the kinds of things I enjoy. Sharing interests can go a long way in a loving relationship. I’m not exactly sure if or if not I’m looking for a long term relationship but I figure I at least want a woman in my life first to see where that gets me.

Interests: I’m a big Roleplay fanatic. I’m always trying to come up with new plot ideas as well as find that just right person who likes to roleplay the kinda stuff I like to.
Well Cosplaying is a given! I may not have many costumes in my arsenal or not even have the ability to make my own but I enjoy taking the costumes I have and attending conventions.
I’m a big gamer. I’m a huge fan of Nintendo and all the things the company brings out throughout the years. It’s worth mentioning I’ve been referred to as the “world’s biggest mother series fan.”
I’m into collecting various valuable gaming/anime related merchandise to put on display in my room. I have quite the collection going on. My room is usually the envy of anyone who sees the pictures of it. Most of my collectables comes from saving up to buy at conventions I attend.
I’m a video editor who’s got his own channel on Youtube. While I’m not exactly a huge youtube celebrity, I feel I can say I’m rather proud of the work that I have put out throughout the years.

Summary: I’m one of those people who has my own set of flaws but tries to always overcome my own short comings. I have aspergers syndrome and sometimes can have trouble picking up on some things or not exactly being the most social person. But despite all that I’m a very loyal, loving individual. I’m a very trusting person as well as being trustworthy. My style is pretty laid back with a touch of being completely insane off the walls crazy at other times. When I warm up to someone, I’ve extremely energetic and pretty much one of the most fun people you’ll ever meet. I’m not one to get offended by pretty much anything, and I’m not the type to blow up in your face to fight back when I get angry. I’m a calm civilized individual that prefers to stay calm and logicly think out a solution to any problem that occurs as apposed to just panicking. I want a woman who can accept me for all the things I am and how I act. Someone who’s willing to accept me for my differences and is willing to make this relationship work. Once I become emotionally attached to someone, most notably a girlfriend, I would do anything and everything in my power to make sure they were happy... truly happy.

Favorite Media (anime, books, movies, games or TV): Pokemon, Mother Series, Metroid, Mario Bros. Series, Legend Of Zelda, Kirby series, Lucky Star, Naruto, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball Z, Ect.

Cosplays: Ness (Mother 2/Earthbound), Dimentio (Super Paper Mario), Chicken Suit (Nuff said.)

If you think I'm right for you then by all means PM me! =D

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gaminggod90

Deviantart: http://gaminggod90.deviantart.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gaminggod90

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Gaminggod90KoD

Last edited by gaminggod90 : 05-18-2013 at 04:21 PM.
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 07:55 PM   #1773
OtakuQueen
AppleJack

Just a single bisexual 15 year old girl that cosplays as well. Not exactly looking for a relationship but if I stumble apoun a new friend or two by posting and that leads to more, no skin off my bones

You Laugh At Me Because Im Different, I Laugh At You Becauseyoure all the same

Tumblr>----- nightingalecosplay.tumblr.com
Faythjohnson.tumblr.com
OtakuQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #1774
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

Ugh I know how some of you feel, it is kinda hard finding someone who is single and loves to cosplay and is a dork like you. I live in Florida and its just impossible for me. I just kinda stopped looking. ^^

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #1775
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiNeriBuni View Post
Ugh I know how some of you feel, it is kinda hard finding someone who is single and loves to cosplay and is a dork like you. I live in Florida and its just impossible for me. I just kinda stopped looking. ^^
Same feels its hard to find someone nearby

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #1776
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangiku12 View Post
Same feels its hard to find someone nearby
Whats worse, when you do find someone and they live in a different state or country! >.< Its like 'Nooooo why?! So close yet so far away!'.

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #1777
gaminggod90
The Insane One

Quote:
Whats worse, when you do find someone and they live in a different state or country! >.< Its like 'Nooooo why?! So close yet so far away!'.
PSH! It's like no one lives into Maryland. I find so many people who would just be that right person to hang or get with and they always live in another states that like several hours away. I hardly ever see anyone who lives in this state. DX So I know exactly how you feel. Story of my life.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gaminggod90

Deviantart: http://gaminggod90.deviantart.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gaminggod90

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Gaminggod90KoD
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 06:07 AM   #1778
ManchildofPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOptionOtaku View Post
I'm back in my mode of being single again. But I'm not necessarily looking for love, I want friendship more than anything. There aren't many people in Tennessee who cosplay (as far as I know).
I may not be from Tennessee but I can be your friend.

Quote:
I know the feeling. Just look at it as a goal or a reassurance when you are down that you have someone worth fitting for or that someone is out there waiting to make you smile
ManchildofPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #1779
Lidaea
Frightened Rabbit

I'm currently in the "it's complicated" category, but relationships aren't really the goal for me! I just need friends who cosplay in Northwest Florida.. I live really close to the borders of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Louisiana (assuming anyone would ever want to come here for a con or close by). In case anyone wants to know, just for the sake of knowing, i'm 18 years old and beginning to get very active into cosplay as I leave high school! c:

Facebook
Lidaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #1780
jrockfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidaea View Post
I'm currently in the "it's complicated" category, but relationships aren't really the goal for me! I just need friends who cosplay in Northwest Florida.. I live really close to the borders of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Louisiana (assuming anyone would ever want to come here for a con or close by). In case anyone wants to know, just for the sake of knowing, i'm 18 years old and beginning to get very active into cosplay as I leave high school! c:
Im from Georgia. I can always use more cosplay friends
jrockfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #1781
Reionyx
It's Showtime!

At 23, I am single and always have been.... I have actually never had friends nor a relationship of any kind. I guess guys are not interested in super shy girls.... Though some of that is my fault because I tend to get scared of people really easily and run away from them (figuratively and sometimes literally).
New Mexico is extremely bland when it comes to cosplaying, anime, etc., so there is little hope of finding people that share similar interests here.... though I know there has to be some people out there.
I got into cosplay because I absolutely love anime, manga, tokusatsu, and Japanese/Asian culture as a whole, and hope that it may help me acclimatize to social situations better.... one day.... I hope...
Reionyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 05:29 PM   #1782
Kotarou
The Shy Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reionyx View Post
At 23, I am single and always have been.... I have actually never had friends nor a relationship of any kind. I guess guys are not interested in super shy girls.... Though some of that is my fault because I tend to get scared of people really easily and run away from them (figuratively and sometimes literally).
New Mexico is extremely bland when it comes to cosplaying, anime, etc., so there is little hope of finding people that share similar interests here.... though I know there has to be some people out there.
I got into cosplay because I absolutely love anime, manga, tokusatsu, and Japanese/Asian culture as a whole, and hope that it may help me acclimatize to social situations better.... one day.... I hope...
I wouldn't say that at all. As a shy guy, I actually like shy girls. If I weren't too shy myself, I would try talking to more of them. If only you weren't so far away, but feel free to contact me. Even though I don't talk a lot, I enjoy talking to new people.

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #1783
Reina_21

Hi!...My name is Reina and I live in the Arlington, Tx area. I guess I never really gave much thought to finding a relationship with, you know, college work and cosplaying. I usually get hit on by older men....like in their late 30's to 40's....It s kinda weird. I'm 21.

Uh....I don't really care what type of guy I date....the only thing I hate is controlling people. I just hate that lol Hm....I guess...that's it. I would like to find someone that likes the same things that I do....meaning cosplaying and video games....and anime....and k-pop and other amazing things!
Reina_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #1784
sakarucece

I feel like I might as well try this, HI! Im Cece, Im 16 years old, female and live in wisconsin Im very outgoing and love cosplay. Im straight and have always been single. I dont know if Im looking for a relationship or just for some friends who love cosplay. I thought I might as well give this a go though
sakarucece is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 10:43 PM   #1785
loz64

Giving this a try...

I'm 25 (will be 26 this Sunday ) and female and I need cosplay buddies. I live in Washington DC and attend a few of the local cons like Anime USA and Katsucon. I am mostly looking for friends of both genders but a date would be nice. I am straight.

My current costumes are Aqua from KH:BBS, Alice from Shadow Hearts, and Impa from Zelda: Skyward Sword. I can't sew but I like making props (keyblades are fun). I eventually want to do a Tales character (can't decide) and Garnet from FFIX.

I also love going to video game orchestra concerts. Bonus points if you're going to the Symphony of the Goddesses concert in Baltimore this July. I'll be there as Impa.
loz64 is offline   Reply With Quote