Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 05-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
PsychoPharaoh

FL Supercon '13: Need a Team Rocket partner!!

Hello! I am desperately searching for someone to ham it up with me as the Jessie to my James during Supercon weekend. I've played James before - running around Megacon 2011 with a giant prop R, Star Party 2012 at Metrocon, and in a Flaming Moltres costume at Shadocon 2012. Some video/picture links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCRy0KVEYIE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZt9b0_LijI
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...43691287_n.jpg

As you can see, I'm always being silly and interacting with people in character. I love trying to sneak up on pokemon cosplayers and chasing people around; it's really fun to see how excited people get when meeting their favorite characters. That being said, I have no Jessie to accompany me for Supercon weekend, and I'm absolutely determined to spend most of it as James, being that his voice actor will be in attendance as well as Ash's. I can be silly on my own and have fun with people, but it just wouldn't feel right without a Jessie. No matter what silly prop I pull out, one of the first things con-goers will always ask is "Where's Jessie?". It's really hard to have one without the other.

Obviously, I would prefer to pair with someone who can stay in character with me throughout the event (one time I even managed to convince a group of kids I was actually from the show - they were so excited!). I am willing to help with costume pieces, and I even already have a room reserved near the con. I just need someone who is able to go and help with costs. Normally, I would pull someone from my group of con friends, but no one is able to go, and I'm pretty desperate. A little nervous about asking around online, but nothing ventured, nothing gained I suppose.

Unread 05-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
Talismand

i would do it if you dont mind a guy playing the part XD
Talismand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #3
PsychoPharaoh

Lol! Well I am a girl playing James, but that's a much easier transition, considering his character.