Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions Wanted

Unread 05-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
LonerOtaku

Organization XIII coat quote

I was wondering if any comissioners would be willing to make an Organization coat that isnt leather or pleather or anything like that. I was thinking a heavy black fabric, becaus no matter how often I play Kingdom Hearts the coats just do not look like leather to me. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist so I would want as many accurate details as possible. If anyone would possibly be willing to make this, could he or she tell me how much it would cost so I can save up for it?

Sorry if I went about this incorrectly.

Unread 05-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

What are you going off of? Gameplay or CGI? CGI is the best, as well as the wikia saying leather. You might think out because it's not extremely shiny in game. That's because normal leather is nowhere near as shiny as that crap on eBay. I had my first one made of pleather from eBay, and the second one vinyl. The difference was extremely drastic. You can see in my cosplay gallery on here. Either way you're looking expensive. My vinyl one was 10$/yrd, and it cost $250. A good heavy cotton will be the same if not more per yrd. But anyway the real reason I'm here is because I make the hardware sets. If you are interested in getting one commissioned, I'm so far the only one on this site that that I know of that already makes them. Just let me know if it's something you'd like. They are $20 each and extremely accurate.

EDIT:
Sorry, I was on my phone, making it so I couldn't post the pic of my Hardware sets.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...6/IMAG0172.jpg
This is my as of this moment sets. I am changing the hood pulls to this:
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ps746dfc49.jpg
These are yet to be made. You can choose whichever one you want. They are all the same price. They come with everything you see. Including, Chain with lobster clips attached ready to sew on right to the coat, and the hood pulls with a small clip like you see on necklaces (This allows you to attach them to either the bigger clips, or the coat directly via making a tiny cut on the coat)
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 05-24-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Unread 05-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
moosedoom
seamstress

I have this one available. I suppose if you didn't like the fabric, it could be done in a regular black fabric. :P

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1501380...tion-xiii-coat

Pm me if you're interested.
Unread 05-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosedoom View Post
I have this one available. I suppose if you didn't like the fabric, it could be done in a regular black fabric. :P

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1501380...tion-xiii-coat

Pm me if you're interested.
OP, if you even think of buying hers, she is the one that made my second coat. if you need breakdowns on why it cost what it did, she would be the one to ask since she made it lol
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)