Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 57 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 04-17-2013, 01:46 AM   #11596
tommyish

Hey guys! I'm from Lancaster and it'd be totally awesome to meet other cosplayers from the area! And perhaps do group cosplays. >
tommyish is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #11597
MatWeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreamz View Post
wanted to post it in here, but the majority of the eastern pa peeps seem to be near Harrisburg or Reading, once the weather gets nicer I was considering doing a meet up/ shoot at The Hershey Gardens... but Im also open to other suggestions/ideas I was hoping to get more cosplayers and photographers interested so if yaz are game def let me know! ^_^ as for a day it prob would be durring may so its alot warmer (hopefully)
Could I persuade you guys to come play at this event?
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=318770
MatWeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #11598
lottyjess

Hello! Fellow PA cosplayer here. I am from Bloomsburg/Millville area. I have a small group of cosplayers from the area and then a few from the university out here. We would love to meet up if anyone is around the area. Feel free to send me a message!
lottyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #11599
Sharkface

I'm a Philly boy! Heeeey!
Sharkface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:51 AM   #11600
Kawaii666
Kakashi fan girl ;3

Anyone alive here!?!?!..*le sigh* ..Not sure how much luck I'll have here but I have hope. Me and my fiance just moved back to Reading,PA from NYC... We both cosplay and are looking for other people/groups in the area to go to events and cons and such with. ^-^
Kawaii666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 03:55 PM   #11601
Zeat Project

I'm from Philly. If you want, you can join a cosplay group that I have joined not too long ago. Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/DelValCosplay?fref=ts
No feeling
Eternity awaits"
"Beloved"-VNV Nation
Zeat Project is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #11602
Ironhill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii666 View Post
Anyone alive here!?!?!..*le sigh* ..Not sure how much luck I'll have here but I have hope. Me and my fiance just moved back to Reading,PA from NYC... We both cosplay and are looking for other people/groups in the area to go to events and cons and such with. ^-^
Welcome back to the area. There are a few cosplayers around. You might want to check out NORO, Network of Reading Otaku, on facebook.
Ironhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #11603
Crein

Anybody from the Lehigh Valley area?
Crein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #11604
HahaQuinn
Harley Quinn Cosplayer

Oh cool! Another PA cosplayer! I'm from Carlisle, By the way!
HahaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #11605
Crein

Man, everyone is like 2+ hours away from me. What's that about?
Crein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 03:42 AM   #11606
CelesianFaerie
Just a Dreamer.~

Not sure if this is awkward or not~
But, I was the 'XxLadyYuixX' Cosplayer who started this thread. However, I don't live in Pennsylvania anymore, but I was wondering if any of the people I used to talk to would like to get in touch or not ^^;; If not, no worries, just thought I'd say hello and wish you all well and such with your cosplays and cons! Salutations from Utah~ from a former Pennsylvania resident! c:
CelesianFaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #11607
Lostdreamz
I bought Lavi..literally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesianFaerie View Post
Not sure if this is awkward or not~
But, I was the 'XxLadyYuixX' Cosplayer who started this thread. However, I don't live in Pennsylvania anymore, but I was wondering if any of the people I used to talk to would like to get in touch or not ^^;; If not, no worries, just thought I'd say hello and wish you all well and such with your cosplays and cons! Salutations from Utah~ from a former Pennsylvania resident! c:
That was you so long ago?! dawwwwww thats so neat I did not realize that was you, small world!!!!! ^_^
Lostdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #11608
westen182
Madame Terra Lupus

it'd be pretty cool if all us cosplayers met up at some point. itd be great having more PA cosplaying friends that we can hang with more often ^^
I take commissions for props and various accessories. I also have an information post, posted in the marketplace. I also do photo shoots at the conventions I attend. (Westen Photography). If interested please PM me and I can provide further details on either. Thank you!

Upcoming cons:

Philly Comic Con '14
Otakon '14

Currently working on:

Honey - Space Dandy
Nagisa - Free!
Ryuko Matoi - Kill La Kill
westen182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #11609
kendraduck09

Has anyone ever gone to RocCon in Harrisburg? Most conventions are kind of far away from me, but now there's one that's somewhat close! (it's pretty small though) I almost got to go but of course something came up at the last minute and I couldn't Hopefully they'll have it again this year!
Maou Sadao - Demon Form (The Devil is a Part Timer!)

Planned cosplays:
Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
Kageyama Tobio (Haikyuu!!)
BE!Koujaku (DRAMAtical Murder)

~ Tumblr ~ Cosplay Facebook ~ List of Cosplays ~

kendraduck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 08:08 AM   #11610
esw01407
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendraduck09 View Post
Has anyone ever gone to RocCon in Harrisburg? Most conventions are kind of far away from me, but now there's one that's somewhat close! (it's pretty small though) I almost got to go but of course something came up at the last minute and I couldn't Hopefully they'll have it again this year!
There date for this year is Sunday October 27th, 2013. Facebook is the best way to keep updated with them: https://www.facebook.com/pages/RocCo...67344103380961

I attended last year. It wasn't a bad convention, it was a first year con so some things worked and others didn't. Attendance was light, but I think the Hurricane affected them (A tent they were supposed to use literally blew away the night before). They had a reasonable amount of anime content for a comic convention, but I enjoyed both sets of programming, they had some very interesting guests. Dealers room was mostly comic/rpg/gaming driven, but had an excellent selection for a small con.
esw01407 is offline   Reply With Quote