Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #2446
Bydand

Hey all kind of an old post but Im new here. I live in decatur. I do assassins creed cosplay mostly but im working on some others.
Bydand is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #2447
ambertwilight
a voice is calling us

i need to find a way to AWA con v.v
ambertwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #2448
itoshigo
back from the dead

Wow, it's been far too long since I posted here or on coscom at all! (my last post in this thread was back on like page 7...) Not to try raising this from the dead exactly, but I'm hoping there are still some AL con people.

How many people are still cosplaying in AL/surrounding area now?

So far this year, I've only registered to go to Dragon*Con 2013 and I'm contemplating a few others. I haven't gone to D*C before, but some friends have and loved it.
Also, I'm considering going to Con Kasterborous this summer. I wanted to know if anyone had gone before.

Until last year when I went to SukoshiCon B'ham, I hadn't been to a con since MomoCon 2007 (coincidentally, around the last time I posted here). I was busy with college.

What have you guys been up to con-wise? I noticed this thread has exploded tenfold since I saw it last!

- PLANNED CONS:
* Sukoshicon Montgomery (maybe)
* DRAGON*CON 2014, Wed - Tues
* AWA (maybe)
- PLANNED COS (TBD):
* Sasha Braus/Blouse, SnK | * Newt Geiszler R!63, PR
* Alana Bloom, Hannibal NBC |* Delphine Cormier, Orphan Black

Last edited by itoshigo : 03-01-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: typo
itoshigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #2449
Lady Marie

There was a con called kamicon that I went to but my cosplays sucked sadly. But seeing much better cosplays than mine is giving me some insperation to improve the next year!
Lady Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #2450
ChuuBugg

I'm about 160 pages late, but I live in Mobile Alabama.
ChuuBugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #2451
Sciencemancer
Ho-ho beriberi

Troy, AL here!
I'm registered for Dragon*Con, and I'll more than likely get a day-pass for AWA this year.
I was at Kamicon in Birmingham, too. It's pretty awesome that it's finally starting to grow and get popular.
Sciencemancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 03:23 AM   #2452
teenagemuggle
Geronimo!

I'm from the Geraldine/Crossville area. it's about an hour or so away from Huntsville. I usually cosplay as Ciel from Kuroshitsuji or Kakashi from Naruto. ^^
teenagemuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 03:26 AM   #2453
teenagemuggle
Geronimo!

and last weekend I went to HamaCon, it was fun for the most part. but I really wanted to go to Con Kasterborous!! *is jealous of those who are getting to go* XDD
Unread 06-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #2454
Ginkumo01
Gin Kumo

I'm actually shocked that there are people in Alabama that cosplay lol. I live in Jasper AL, and the people who live here and the surrounding areas, usually verbally lash out at me at any sign of me liking anything but football and hunting. I've noticed this thread is kinda old, and I didn't
really read all of it, but if anyone here would like to get together and share cosplay ideas please let me know. I'm new to it and my only source of information is the Internet. I'm currently working on a Sith costume from Star Wars, but I'm open to other ideas. I'm also jumping into the con thing. I attended the Phoenix Festival in Birmingham, and am going to Dragon*con 2013. Hope to hear from someone
Ginkumo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 11:22 PM   #2455
teenagemuggle
Geronimo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginkumo01 View Post
I'm actually shocked that there are people in Alabama that cosplay lol. I live in Jasper AL, and the people who live here and the surrounding areas, usually verbally lash out at me at any sign of me liking anything but football and hunting. I've noticed this thread is kinda old, and I didn't
really read all of it, but if anyone here would like to get together and share cosplay ideas please let me know. I'm new to it and my only source of information is the Internet. I'm currently working on a Sith costume from Star Wars, but I'm open to other ideas. I'm also jumping into the con thing. I attended the Phoenix Festival in Birmingham, and am going to Dragon*con 2013. Hope to hear from someone
I know how that is! None of my friends that live close by are into cosplaying or anime and the only time I ever feel like I fit in is when I'm at a convention. XD It would be so cool to share cosplay ideas and such! o: That sounds like an awesome cosplay!! I really want to go to Dragon*Con this year but unfortunately I won't be able to D: I may get to go to AWA but I'm not sure yet XD
Unread 07-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #2456
Lady Marie

I did'nt know there was another con here. I hate the I missed it. I wished I knew the phenix festival existed.
Lady Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2014, 06:26 PM   #2457
afatalbird

I'm a cosplayer in Irondale, Al (basically Birmingham). I also went to Kamicon last year, I was the not-so-great Tsubaki if anyone saw me. I should be there again in February, hopefully with better quality cosplays Most of the cosplayers I know are strictly Whovians. I love Doctor Who to death, but I would love to meet people who actually cosplay anime/manga characters.
afatalbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 10:44 PM   #2458
iKate88
Just a Humble Beginner :3

Oh! I didn't know anyone else from Alabama cosplayed! What fun!!! Well, I'm from B'ham and I'm super stoked for Kami-Com 6!!! Cowboy Bebop Reunion!!! I went last year and it was my very first com. This will be my second year. I'll be Crone and Tamaki and (Maybe) Radical Edward or America.
iKate88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 06:44 AM   #2459
Hayate392

hello I'm from Georgia, but live in bham atm...
Hayate392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #2460
Misseeriechan
Cosplay Noob

Can't wait to see you guys at kamicon next weekend.