Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon

Unread 06-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #16
ktcaines

I'll be cosplaying as Tenten from Shippuden. This is my first time going to Otakon too
ktcaines is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #17
SF Design

Wow nice gaara, i would love to photoshoot the character. Gaara is a very intense character. Nice job!
Unread 06-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #18
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

My friends and I are doing an Akatsuki group on Friday. We have everyone right now except for Kisame, so this is also a plea- if you are or if you know a good Kisame cosplayer please send them my way!!

Conventions 2014~
-Katsucon- -Castle Point- -AnimeNEXT- -Philly Comic Con- -NYCC-
2014 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Aurora Maryte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 01:35 AM   #19
Kaneda99
Delinquent ;)

I'll be bringing Danzo Shimura and Hiruzen Sarutobi.
Kaneda99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #20
Giullare

I have seen this thread and this one:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=324269

I was curious as to what time/day/place these photoshoots are taking place. If they are going by the thread I listed or this one since I haven't seen an official spot in the gatherings list. I'm in the process of pulling together a Kisame cosplay and another secret cosplay, though I think the second will get finished before the first. :x
Book ~ One Piece
Bixlow ~ Fairy Tail
Giullare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #21
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giullare View Post
I have seen this thread and this one:

I was curious as to what time/day/place these photoshoots are taking place. If they are going by the thread I listed or this one since I haven't seen an official spot in the gatherings list. I'm in the process of pulling together a Kisame cosplay and another secret cosplay, though I think the second will get finished before the first. :x

Oh hi!! How've you been?
I can't wait to see your Kisame costume, and whatever this secret one is too. Idk if my group will be able to go to the gatherings or not, we're planning on wearing ours in the afternoon-night, but I'd be great to see you at some point! We already found a Kisame, otherwise I would have asked you in a heartbeat once I saw your post, but it'd be cool to see you though.

And yeah, I have no idea what the times are either. Maybe both? Somebody better take charge and schedule the official times and locations soon though...

Conventions 2014~
2014 Cosplays~ Celes Chere-opera gown(FF: VI); Dr. Princess(Adventure Time); Eowyn- green dress(LOTR); Lux(League of Legends); Magik(X-men); Anna(Frozen); Apple Pie(Sakizou); Stella(FF: XV)

Last edited by Aurora Maryte : 06-26-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Unread 06-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #22
Giullare

I've been doing good, you? Had a job shift and now I'm in the 'normal zone' of 9-5 and it is properly still kicking my butt. :B I haven't decided which Kisame I'm going to do first, I'm kinda torn between his ANBU outfit and his Akatsuki outfit, which in retrospect I could essentially wear together since the cloak can go over the vest, lol. That's perfectly fine, I don't know if I can bust this guy out for Otakon anyways, may see a casual one running around later on if my makeup ever arrives. Yes, yes, and yes, we need to meet in person and chat. Kukuku. I'm already running One Piece and a Fairy Tail, I do not and can not do Naruto as well. I just want to know what time is going on here so I can try and scurry my butt over with my secret cosplay. That's almost done, so I may get something of Mr Sharkbutt done. Who knows. ~throws arms up~
Book ~ One Piece
Bixlow ~ Fairy Tail
Giullare is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #23
muffinmonster
lurks in your toaster

I'm gonna be Konan from the Akatsuki! I didn't make the costume, but I plan to make one of Hinata or someone of another anime for next year's conventions
muffinmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #24
Aurora Maryte
The Voice of an Angel

Quote:
I've been doing good, you? Had a job shift and now I'm in the 'normal zone' of 9-5 and it is properly still kicking my butt. :B I haven't decided which Kisame I'm going to do first, I'm kinda torn between his ANBU outfit and his Akatsuki outfit, which in retrospect I could essentially wear together since the cloak can go over the vest, lol. That's perfectly fine, I don't know if I can bust this guy out for Otakon anyways, may see a casual one running around later on if my makeup ever arrives. Yes, yes, and yes, we need to meet in person and chat. Kukuku. I'm already running One Piece and a Fairy Tail, I do not and can not do Naruto as well. I just want to know what time is going on here so I can try and scurry my butt over with my secret cosplay. That's almost done, so I may get something of Mr Sharkbutt done. Who knows. ~throws arms up~
Okay, well whether you get it done or not, gotta make sure to see you and say hi.
You probably don't still have my number because that was what?... 2010? when we did our photoshoot, so it's 201-469-6489.

Conventions 2014~

Unread 07-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #25
Uncleben89

Is there a specific time frame, the naruto cosplayers are meeting up? This is my first time going to Otakon and what I've heard from my friends is that its very big compared katsucon.

Also is there anyone who's cosplaying as Killer Bee, Karui, or any of the Hidden Cloud village characters? I'm going to cosplaying as Omoi. Currently working on making his sword.

Omoi from Naruto
Terry McGinnis/Batman from Batman Beyond

Future Cosplays/Ideas

Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2
Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil
Alphonse from FullMetal Alchemist
Uncleben89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #26
skybladeace
Skybladeace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncleben89 View Post
Is there a specific time frame, the naruto cosplayers are meeting up? This is my first time going to Otakon and what I've heard from my friends is that its very big compared katsucon.

Also is there anyone who's cosplaying as Killer Bee, Karui, or any of the Hidden Cloud village characters? I'm going to cosplaying as Omoi. Currently working on making his sword.
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=324269 This is the information of the meet up. Tell everyone U know to spread the word
Unread 07-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #27
Lady Itachi
Uchiha

This is going to be my first time at Otakon too and the whole weekend I"ll be cosplaying Naruto characters (Hinata, Femme Sasuke, Femme Itachi). I would love to get in a on a gathering!
Lady Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #28
Lady Itachi
Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybladeace View Post
For a while now the Naruto Cosplayers havent actually gotten a schedule meet up area. So everyone spread the word. On Friday/Saturday we will all meet at the indoor fountains and on sunday we will meet at the outdoor fountains for the main battle scenes etc. so All naruto cosplayers be ready. Be there at 2:30pm on friday and saturday. On sunday be there at 1pm
from this thread

Has anyone else seen this?
Konan - Naruto
Lady Madara - Naruto
Blake - RWBY

Please add me on facebook, I would love to be friends with you!
facebook.com/AnnihilAsian.KozPlay
Unread 07-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #29
Lady Itachi
Uchiha

Please come join us on facebook everybody! This will be the fastest way to get updates about the shoots, and to contact anyone in case you get lost!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/134801600062946/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souleman_X View Post
My girlfriend and I will be cosplaying Hinata and Naruto (Shippuden).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora101622 View Post
I will be crazy Fun Tobi...not serious and mean Tobi/Obito haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flare13 View Post
Depending how things turn out closer towards the con I'll be coming back as Gaara (shippuden)
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_its_beth View Post
I'll be going as Gaara on Saturday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamishizen View Post
Oh oh OOHHH!!!!! I'm bringing my kyuubi this year (ive never been to otakon) and i'll be wearing it saturday
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyashasgurl View Post
iol bring snj kakashi definatly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namine94 View Post
My Friends and I are cosplaying From the road to ninja movie, but were doing that friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktcaines View Post
I'll be cosplaying as Tenten from Shippuden. This is my first time going to Otakon too
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF Design View Post
Wow nice gaara, i would love to photoshoot the character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Maryte View Post
My friends and I are doing an Akatsuki group on Friday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneda99 View Post
I'll be bringing Danzo Shimura and Hiruzen Sarutobi.
Quote:
I'm in the process of pulling together a Kisame cosplay
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmonster View Post
I'm gonna be Konan from the Akatsuki!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncleben89 View Post
I'm going to cosplaying as Omoi.
Konan - Naruto
Lady Madara - Naruto
Blake - RWBY

Unread 08-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #30
Lady Itachi
Uchiha

Hi y'all!

A group of we Naruto cosplayers are planning on meeting up to check out the panels together and go for lunch after!

We plan on meeting outside the panel rooms at 9:30a checking out Crispin Freeman at 10, then Maile Flanagan at 11, then meeting at the indoor fountains at Noon before we walk together to Noodles & Co!

We'll be doing a mini shoot at the restaurant because what's Naruto without noodles?! :P

Please feel free to join in whenever you can, and don't feel obligated to attend everything we go to as a group

Check out our facebook group page, we also have events set for the panels and lunch

https://www.facebook.com/groups/134801600062946/
Konan - Naruto
Lady Madara - Naruto
Blake - RWBY

Last edited by Lady Itachi : 08-03-2013 at 04:28 PM.