Originally Posted by Ani_BEE
I've never seen the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre during the daytime so I might go this year.
If anyone is willing to map out a TCC route from Union or Dundas square that would be helpful. lol
- From Union Station, take the Northbound (northeast) to Yonge.
- go down the stairs to the east-west line; head east to Broadview.
- go up the stairs to ground-level and board the route 100 bus.
* this will take you right by Wynford Dr. which you can walk up to get to the JCCC.
* you'll know you're REALLY, REALLY close once you go over the bridge that overlooks the DVP (the highway).
There is one good alternative route, but you'll need to walk a bit. For cosplayers and such, it'll be a pain, so just stick to using the 100.
(Holy crudnuggets, 1000+ posts. What did I do on this site...)