Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 06-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
Khandri

Hello!

While I'm new here, I'm technically not new to cosplay. I've been doing it on and off since about 2001, but only now am I really starting to get back into it again even though I'm rather older than your average cosplayer at 33 years old. Most of my costumes are either ones I can put together from existing clothing/items or were made by other people, because I'm pretty inept with a sewing machine. >_>

Anyway, I'm from east central/southeast Wisconsin. where anime and other nerdy things are terribly scarce, and I have no other cosplayers I can do things with. I'm engaged to the same guy I've been with since 2002, although he lives on the other side of the Atlantic, and am at the end of a year of unemployment, about to start a new job working at an embroidery shop (which was also my last job). My "big three" fandom loves are Power Rangers/tokusatsu, Gundam (I'm probably the biggest Gundam X fan you'll ever know), and Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors, although I have plenty of other fandom loves too. I could ramble on and on about my interests and about myself, but I'd bore you to tears, and a lot of that info is in my profile anyway. :P

Nice to meet all of you! I don't know how often I'll post, but I hope to have a good time here.
Khandri is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
Niamhie97

Why hello there, fellow cosplayer I'm Niamh (pronounced NEEEVE or n-eee-veh) <it's Irish and so am I. I haven't been cosplaying for long but I love it and I've made 3 costumes by myself which I'm proud of!! I love sewing and I sewn probably since I was 7 (making clothes that is) and I'm 16 now. It's nice to kinda meet you :P
Niamhie97 is offline   Reply With Quote