Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 06-24-2013, 01:43 AM   #1
RagDollCosplay
RagDoll

The Transition

Hello! I'm Rag Doll Cosplay!

I am new from California and I am having a hard time finding some Cosplay Friends and I am also missing my California Cosplay friends. I wasn't born here but I have a ton of family members here and as great as they are they have a lot of Drama, and Cosplay has always always always been an escape for me. I know I missed the Arkansas Anime Festival and I am wanting to go to the up coming one. But I didn't really want to go by my self so I guess this is a Friend request over Cosplay! I am 19 years old I live in Northwest Arkansas more specificly Rogers Arkansas. I have graduated High school and I am looking to start an Arkansas Cosplay Group. A little about my self

I haven't been cosplaying that long only since 2009. My first convention was in California and it was Anime Expo. I haven't gone to many other Conventions but I am looking forward to adding some to my list! I have been to 3 different conventions. Anime Expo, Anime Los Angeles, and Fanime all of them were great but I find myself leaning more towards Smaller cons help in hotels and such so I like smaller conventions but I am not opposed to larger ones either. I like to party I like to make new friends I am shy at first but I have a strong personality. I am humorous I have a great sense of humor and I love to bake, paint, draw, anything creative I like to do. I have a little bit of a Photography Back ground and I am looking to expand that background.

If you made it this far Congrats if you haven't well then you haven't and that's okay too! I am open to anything and everything I am Drama free because I hate the drama! so if you think I am interesting or want to learn more send me a PM!

Thanks for Reading
Rag Doll
RagDollCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
~Opal
New Cosplayer

Why hello there!
Welcome to the famous Cosplay.com!!!! (so I've heard, I'm new here too!!!)
*hugz* have fun!!!