Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Code Geass

Unread 06-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #1
dandylion360

just finished :o

I have just finished watching and literally cried my eyes out, how can something be soooo good and soooooo bad. LOVED the ending I think all the female characters are on my 'to cosplay' list!!!
dandylion360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
SaviSunshine7

yay another code geass fan!!! I love that show too much XD the ending like literally tore me apart! haha i fangirl everytime I see a Lelouch cosplayer XD But ya the ending was sooo freaking sad~ T~T
SaviSunshine7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
hyrulessavior
Kuro Hime Cosplay

Do you guys think Lelouch is alive? I've heard that he became immortal since he killed one... Season 3 might someday happen!!!
hyrulessavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
Cameron1138
Kingslayer

I absolutely loved the ending. The way Lelouch took the world's hate upon himself to help it recover from the damage Britannia had done reminded me of what Batman did at the end of The Dark Knight, and the way Lelouch passed the mantle of Zero to Suzaku reminded me of John Blake being implied to be the next Batman at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.

I didn't catch the implications of Lelouch still being alive, but after I finished it one of my friends who's really into the show told me about the theory, and it makes sense to me. Part of me hopes he's alive, but part of me would prefer that he be truly dead since it makes his sacrifice more emotional.

I think the parallels between Code Geass and Death Note are also interesting. Lelouch and Light are both bored, brilliant, and ambitious high schoolers who have a great, terrible power unexpectedly thrust upon them. I believe that the difference in outcomes for the protagonists and the people around them/the world (with a wholly negative and tragic one occuring in Death Note and a still tragic but ultimately good in Code Geass) is mainly due to Light essentially being a sociopath, whereas Lelouch has a conscience and is much more emotional, even if he tries to hide it.

In progress: Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite) - 90%; Steampunk'd Han Solo (Star Wars) - 98%; Connor Kenway (Assassin's Creed III) - 30%; Max Rockatansky (Mad Max series) - 35%; Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Captain America: TWS) - planning

Future: Mal Reynolds (improved), Jaime Lannister (GoT)
Cameron1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 03:45 AM   #5
kballetbeauty
Kat

It would make sense if Lelouch was still alive. He took CC immortality from her cause she didn't want it (if you guys remember that scene). I believe he is still alive... who knows he could be the guy controlling the cart in the end, I mean we really didn't see that guy's face.
Katsucon '14 ??
Zenkaikon '14 ??

.:Costumes:.
Ariel - Blue Dress (??)
Zelda - Skyword Sword (??)
Yuuki Asuna - Cooking Outfit (??)
See-U - Main (??)
kballetbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #6
ginacrash

I totally cried a lot like for 2 hours still can't rematch it without crying
ginacrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #7
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Since this is a thread made not for cosplay construction, I guess rather then making my own thread, I can just post here..

I'm re watching (watched a while back, before I really sat and paid attention to storylines), and I really wanna do the outfit that C.C. does when Mao first takes Lelouche..When C.C. wears that outfit with the high pigtails and frills ^_^

EDIT: Since I wrote the post before this edit, I have now finished season 2. When I wrote the above, I only had finished season 1.

Anyway, along with that C.C. version, I also now really wanna cosplay Kaguya for some reason haha All 3 of her outfits are adorable lol
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 01-17-2014 at 11:57 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2014, 11:40 AM   #8
LavenderMintR

I just recently got back into this series. It was my favorite thing back when it was on Adult Swim, until 2010 or so when Kuroshitsuji became my favorite thing... now I like Geass slightly more than Kuro.

I will die of fangirling if I see anyone cosplaying the new rock-band AU/spinoff/whatever figure stuff.
LavenderMintR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #9
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos

Narrowed it down now to just one cosplay. I gave myself some time after my little re-watch, just to see who still stuck out when I passed the pics in my phone..And the only one I said tomyself "Yea might as well' was this version of Kaguya:
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ya_Profile.jpg
It's also the easiest outfit out of everyone in the series haha
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)

Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote