Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Connecticon

Unread 06-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
Jahursai

Exclamation Photographer looking to work with CosPlayers.

Hello everyone,

I'm currently a photography major in college and I'm looking to expand my portfolio. As a cosplayer myself I know how fun it can be to do photoshoots. In order to expand my portfolio I want to work with cosplayers or cosplay groups at ConnectiCon. Cons are expensive and making cosplay is too. So I came up with some ideas.

FREE Photoshoot with Cosplayers.
I'm willing to do a free photoshoot with CosPlayers at the con.
I'll probably work with the cosplayers/cosplay group for 30 minutes with this free shoot and I'll send the cosplayers the photos via email. They'll be unedited photos.
There is a chance I will edit photos if I choose to use them for my portfolio but there is a chance I may not.

$20 Photoshoot
For $15-$20 per cosplayer I'll be doing an 30-50 minute photoshoot in a couple different locations. I will then edit the four to three of the best photos and send you them via email.

The difference between an edited and unedited photo can be seen here.

Unedited on left, edited on right.

If your interested for either a paid or free shoot you can reply on here, send me a message or like my photography page on facebook and contact me there. Honestly, facebook will be the fastest and most effective way to contact me.
https://www.facebook.com/RachelNurmiPhotography

I do ask that if you want a FREE photoshoot, you tell me who you are Cosplaying and if you have a picture send it to me. Since this is for a photography portfolio I want to work with some great cosplays and not all the same character.

Also, you can check out my online portfolio here: http://rachelnurmi.wix.com/index

Last edited by Jahursai : 06-28-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Jahursai is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
BlacklightSora
JSECosplay

Would you be willing to do a 30 minute Kingdom Hearts shoot on Saturday? It'll be from 4pm to 4:30pm. If you have something planned then and can't do it, let me know.
BlacklightSora is offline   Reply With Quote