Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Metrocon

Unread 06-25-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
schmemy
shh-meh-mee

Metrocon parking?

I vaguely remember seeing comments about parking before, maybe on the Metrocon facebook group, but a couple years ago when I went for the first time, I had THE WORST time trying to find somewhere to park! Was I just completely blind? Is there a whole section for convention center parking that I just missed? Some help would be much appreciated!

In Progress Cosplays
Override Satsuki (Kill la Kill) | Credits Satsuki (Kill la Kill) | Zuko (Avatar) | Dagger (KSS: Book of Circus)

Anime Weekend Atlanta
Mako Mankanshoku (PJs) | Satsuki Kiryuin (Override) | Satsuki Kiryuin (Credits) | Bertholdt Fubar
Geek Media Expo
Mami Tomoe | Ymir | Bertholdt Fubar | Sonia Nevermind | Satsuki Kiryuin (Override) | Zuko
Shadocon
Zuko | Ymir | Bertholdt Fubar | Rei Ryugazaki | Dagger
schmemy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

The TCC has a parking garage that is located across the street from the building. It's five dollars a day and I believe it fills up pretty quickly - but I don't have a good gauge of when exactly since I park there Thursday morning and leave Monday afternoon. XD

http://www.discoverintown.com/public...c-downtown.pdf <-- Here's a parking map for downtown Tampa, for reference. I know my GPS takes me downtown to where there are signs for parking, so I'm not completely certain about giving good directions... But there is a parking garage, and some nearby alternatives for when the TCC garage fills up.
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #3
dogwitch

the issue with it is the signs for it. last year i drove pass it 2 times due to it being in the parking area (sign to let you know where to turn). other then that its fine
dogwitch is offline   Reply With Quote