Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 07-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #1
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Portal Group For 2014

Hello! A tad bit early, especially as seeing that the dates for next year haven't been put up on this forum, but I volunteered to help out Cave from the AB forums, so here I am!
We have a group started for 2014, which we hope will include all the different personality cores!!!
So Cave is planning to have gijinka personality cores (humanized). Here is his message:

OK gang, this is something a little different if you will. We are looking to form a Portal 2 super group consisting of the Cores : Morality, Curiosity, Cake, Anger, Space, Rick the Adventure Sphere, and Information core; GLaDOS and Wheatley; and if we get enough interest in this gathering we would love to add a Chell, Turrets, Atlas and P-Body, and hey, why not me?

Thus far this is what we have:
GLaDOS: Taken
Morality: Free
Curiosity: Free
Cake: Taken
Anger: Taken
Wheatley: Taken
Space: Taken
Adventure: Free
Information: Free

The above spots must be filled prior to opening any other characters aforementioned. Also of note we are not going to do multiples of the same character, with due exception to test subjects/turrets/lab employees (if we get that far). The cores do have a set design we are going for:

Each will wear a colored shirt (blouse or button down) that corresponds to the color of the core's eye.
Black pants or skirt.
Preferably a dress shoe, but this isn't a must.
A lab coat (at this time plain, although pending some discussions here, that could possibly change, and I might even be able to supply uniform plain ones if we go that route)
A prop corresponding to the core's personality or interest

We are looking to meet for a good chunk of one day of the con (around 1-2 hours pending), and god willing, we may try to form a Portal Panel: "Meet the Cores" a slightly scripted Q and A where in which the cores can introduce themselves and tell us more about being a core, and decide if Wheatley is truly a moron, cake, and general portal fandom (posters, cookie jars, collectable portal guns, etc.)

Link to AB thread: http://forums.animeboston.com/viewto...p?f=22&t=17240

So if anyone is interested, post here and I will relay the information to Cave.
Happy testing!

Last edited by Royalbakaness : 08-09-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Royalbakaness is offline   Reply With Quote