Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Makeup and Eye Contacts

Unread 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Shivilow
Darth Shivilow

Make up help!

I've looked on YouTube and didn't find any make up tutorials for Azkadeilla from Tin Man so if any of y'all can help me that would be great. Below is a picture of the look I'm going for.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reisce/2706700747/

Steampunk Azkadellia(still dreaming)

Winifred Sanderson(Hocus Pocus)

Snow Trooper

Next cons

Pensacon 2014,Momo Con, Dragoncon 2014

cosplays in progress

Bellatrix 100% DONE!!!!

Queen Regina from Snows wedding OUAT DONE!!!

Azkadeilla Black and pink outfit 90%

Steampunk Mob Boss In Progress
Bernadette Big Bang Theory 10%

Last edited by Shivilow : 07-09-2013 at 12:53 PM. Reason: I needed too
Shivilow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
lionerz
green bean

Instead of searching for a character specific tutorial, you could serch for videos on a natural smokey eye (personally those remind me of Kim Kardashians usual eye makeup) and videos on contouring to define your cheek bones and the sides of your nose. Also if needed, videos on how to create fuller lips.
)

lionerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 03:42 AM   #3
spookehdoom
Batz. Batz O'Hell.

Her eye makeup is almost Visual Kei... It's definitely a smokey eye though, with a bit of a heavy white highlight on the inner corner and noticeable contouring on her nose. Look up nose contouring/facial contouring. She doesn't have her cheeks contoured, just wearing blush.

Her eye makeup essentially looks like smoked out/blended out black in a wing shape, with gray or black very well blended on the lower lash line. Her lips are slightly overdrawn, most noticeable here. You'll most likely want to use gray, black and white eyeshadow and be prepared to blend heavily. The black/gray is soft but the white highlight on the inner corner is harsher, only blended slightly. The highlight goes only very slightly onto the lid, then slightly blended into the lid colors with no blending on the lower lash line; I made bad notes here, where the lines are is where the white highlight stops on the lower lash line but blends in a little on the lid. You'll need lip liner for her lips, to map out the shape/style. I hope that makes sense.

Alternative dyes (Manic Panic, Special Effects) are vegetable dyes and stain. They are not water-based. Don't want to see your hair stained later on? Don't do it.

Last edited by spookehdoom : 07-16-2013 at 03:54 AM. Reason: BECAUSE THE WORLD SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE PRETTY EASILY
spookehdoom is offline   Reply With Quote