Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 682 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 07-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #541
Ironman7317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuraschampion View Post
well maybe breaking it down into steps will help. First off you need to get your balls back up into their spots before puberty. this is whats hardest for most people. now if you feel around, right on either side of the base of the penis, there should be a little hole. this is where they fell when puberty started. so once youve found that, push them back through it.
Next, gently pull the ballsac back under your legs towards your rear. this will stop the balls from falling back down. After that, pull your penis back the same way you did with the scrotum. Then pull on a pair of underwear to keep it all in, preferably a size smaller then you normally would wear, as that will keep it in better. Geez that was awkward to type. Just keep trying, youll get it eventually, it just takes a while.
Well my problem is that I can't find the holes. But thanks.
Ironman7317 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #542
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

yeah sry, the only real advice i can give is keep trying. Once you do find them though, it takes about half a second to find them again.
Azuraschampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #543
ponpon

I've tried tucking before but I'm never able to do it properly because my peen is just too small D; however I can get my testes to go up easily by wearing something tight. So I just walk around with a slight budge but it's not very noticeable.

edit: so i did some googling, and discovered a Japanese style method of tucking. And wow that is quite impressive! I may have some hope afterall.

Last edited by ponpon : 07-15-2013 at 03:18 PM.
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2013, 01:25 AM   #544
Mei88

Well, I did a search and popped no results so I will just ask it.

Is it safe to tuck if you have had a surgery for testicular torsion in the past?
-Hellsing Ultimate: Seras Victoria
Mei88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2013, 03:58 PM   #545
Shingami Pole

I see to suffer from the problem of 1 has a home but other does not it seems. I appear to have a very stubborn right testicle!!

(My first ever post on here, did NOT expect to mention my balls....)
Shingami Pole is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #546
squonk

Question Pantyliner Technique?

Hey.

Has anyone here tried using a pantyliner, aside from the original poster?
squonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2014, 09:30 PM   #547
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

I have. It does make a small difference, but not enough to be worth the extra effort, imo anyway.
Cosplays ive done: Sephiroth(FF7), Kirito SAO and ALO versions, Kazuto Kirigaya casual outfit and school uniform(SAO), Homura Akemi(PMMM), Namine(KH), and Kuroyukihime school uniform (Accel World)
Unread 03-28-2014, 11:26 PM   #548
thelonelycloud

So, I'm planning on doing some crossplay soon, something pretty unrevealing because it will be my first time so a school girl uniform or maid or something like that, which isn't too revealing, and I need some help with this. I can't find the holes for my balls, but im sure that will just take time. My real question is for pulling back the actual penis what exactly am I doing there? I assume I have to do it when I'm soft, but where exactly am I putting it. Should it be running parallel to my leg, or like point backwards between my legs. Please help me.....
thelonelycloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2014, 08:50 AM   #549
AJ the Collector
Collector

I tried this method and just can't get it to work, are there any others that work just as well?
DTAC 2014
FrostCon 2015?

Cosplay Projects for 2014/2015:
Equius Zahhak - Standard {98%} for St. Catharines Murder Mysterystuck, 50sstuck {45%} for AN15
Totakeke {90%} for DTAC14 and AN15
L {75%} for AN15
Sable Able {55%} for CB15
Dryden Fassa {25%}

Soap may be a four-letter word, but use it anyway.

Last edited by AJ the Collector : 04-07-2014 at 11:58 PM.
AJ the Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #550
Mari-chan1

Hello everyone,

I知 long time lurker in here and I just created account so I could ask advice about this tucking thing before I start shopping spree for crossplay. I知 going to first time ever to crossplay and I'm going as Japanese school girl (as matter of fact it is going to be my first cosplay in general) and I知 little (a huge understatement) nervous about this. I'm even nervous writing here anonymously about it! And yes it is going to be this lovely lady/outfit:
http://imgur.com/hP5wOMq

So I値l ask, is it important to tuck if I知 wearing normal school girl skirt length about 40 cm (15.7 inches)? I don稚 have a huge thing so most panties probably fit fine without tucking but does it show if skirt move in wind? What about if I tuck and use pantiliners? What would people then see if skirts fly up or someone peeks under it at stairs? Not that I値l pass as trap so I知 quite positive that no one is trying to do that or they might see something which gives them nightmares.

Also does tucking and using pantiliners/pads enable me to wear something more like this?:
http://imgur.com/njkDec8
And less like men痴 swim trunks.

I知 not sure I知 fan about using tapes for tucking so at least first I知 going to try that pantiliner trick.

Now that I知 thinking about this, I知 beginning to think that women痴 first enemies are stairs and some evil men who invented them or did they invent skirts? I never got it right.

And sorry for bad English it isn稚 my native language.

PS. I知 going to be so proud if I値l survive this without drowning in the deep end of pool when I知 walking out of my hotel room across the town to the cosplay event with that costume on. I知 positive that after that experience I値l survive everything. And now I知 babbling
Mari-chan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2014, 06:44 AM   #551
GCGins

Add me garrett.gman2648 if you tuck and lets talk about this please!
Unread 05-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #552
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-chan1 View Post
Hello everyone,

I知 long time lurker in here and I just created account so I could ask advice about this tucking thing before I start shopping spree for crossplay. I知 going to first time ever to crossplay and I'm going as Japanese school girl (as matter of fact it is going to be my first cosplay in general) and I知 little (a huge understatement) nervous about this. I'm even nervous writing here anonymously about it! And yes it is going to be this lovely lady/outfit:
http://imgur.com/hP5wOMq

So I値l ask, is it important to tuck if I知 wearing normal school girl skirt length about 40 cm (15.7 inches)? I don稚 have a huge thing so most panties probably fit fine without tucking but does it show if skirt move in wind? What about if I tuck and use pantiliners? What would people then see if skirts fly up or someone peeks under it at stairs? Not that I値l pass as trap so I知 quite positive that no one is trying to do that or they might see something which gives them nightmares.

Also does tucking and using pantiliners/pads enable me to wear something more like this?:
http://imgur.com/njkDec8
And less like men痴 swim trunks.

I知 not sure I知 fan about using tapes for tucking so at least first I知 going to try that pantiliner trick.

Now that I知 thinking about this, I知 beginning to think that women痴 first enemies are stairs and some evil men who invented them or did they invent skirts? I never got it right.

And sorry for bad English it isn稚 my native language.

PS. I知 going to be so proud if I値l survive this without drowning in the deep end of pool when I知 walking out of my hotel room across the town to the cosplay event with that costume on. I知 positive that after that experience I値l survive everything. And now I知 babbling
Hi Mari. Ill try to answer everything 1 by 1 to make things easy for you, English not being your first language.

First off, its perfectly normal to be nervous. I'm MtF transgender, have gone out in public several times as a girl without anyone noticing, and im still extremely nervous every time I have to leave the front door. Luckily, i can definitely confirm that yes, you'll stop being nervous as soon as you've been outside a few minutes and see everything is ok.

As for whether or not its important to tuck when wearing a skirt of appropriate length, id say yes it is. I don't necessarily have a huge thing either, but you can still see a bulge at the top of the skirt where it is when i wear a skirt without tucking.

If you're good enough at tucking and your skirt flies up by accident, all people will see are panties just as a girl would wear them. Pantiliners would help to smooth things out in the front a small bit, but not enough to matter under a skirt, tucking alone should be enough for that. Having good technique for tucking is far more important than using pantiliners or tape. In fact, if you don't tuck right, not even having the pantiliner there will help.

For the wearing a female swimsuit rather than a male one, im afraid only using tape will allow you to do that. Without tape, tucking will come undone a bit as you move around. Not enough to matter with clothes over it, but if that's all your wearing, people will definitely notice something, even with a pantiliner. If you use tape to keep everything in place, itll hold all day.

Hope all that helps!
Cosplays ive done: Sephiroth(FF7), Kirito SAO and ALO versions, Kazuto Kirigaya casual outfit and school uniform(SAO), Homura Akemi(PMMM), Namine(KH), and Kuroyukihime school uniform (Accel World)
Unread 05-17-2014, 03:21 PM   #553
Mari-chan1

Thank you Azuraschampion for lengthy post. That helped.

I figured this tucking out. For me it was pretty easy.

I ordered 3M Medipore H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape and it was very hard to find a shop which sells it. They don稚 sell it here (Scandinavia) and most of the web stores refused to send it overseas but I finally found one and ordered it. I went all that trouble to get it and it seems that I don稚 need the tape. Panties and pantiliners are enough!

Funny thing is that I can稚 tuck my balls when I'm lying on the bed but when I知 standing I can do it easily. That is good thing because everything is easy to fix after restroom.

Should I wear pantyhose? I mean, someone said that every lady should wear them if their legs are exposed because they make legs prettier regardless of one痴 gender. I知 not so sure about that it is needed. Maybe he/she just have some sort of fetish for them? Japanese School girls usually don稚 wear them, right? Do people wear them when cosplaying?

Now I知 frantically trying to learn how to make-up and oh boy that is like diving in different world entirely. Hard part is learn how to make-up so I don稚 look like a clown. And damn those make-ups are expensive. There are like billion things which have to be bought and all kinds of different brushes etc. Nervous part comes from that I know I can稚 pass as girl like some Asians can and how people will react then? Maybe it is just practice, practice and practice and almost everyone can look like female?? At least Conchita Wurst, Eurovision song contest 2014 winner, gives me some courage.

At least I have to say that this little project of mine has been very illuminating and I can稚 wait next month when this animecon is held.

Ps. I couldn稚 believe how cool can skirt be at a warm day compared to shorts. Now I知 little envious for women for that.
Mari-chan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2014, 02:26 AM   #554
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan

Quote:

I ordered 3M Medipore H Soft Cloth Surgical Tape and it was very hard to find a shop which sells it. They don稚 sell it here (Scandinavia) and most of the web stores refused to send it overseas but I finally found one and ordered it. I went all that trouble to get it and it seems that I don稚 need the tape. Panties and pantiliners are enough!

Funny thing is that I can稚 tuck my balls when I'm lying on the bed but when I知 standing I can do it easily. That is good thing because everything is easy to fix after restroom.

Should I wear pantyhose? I mean, someone said that every lady should wear them if their legs are exposed because they make legs prettier regardless of one痴 gender. I知 not so sure about that it is needed. Maybe he/she just have some sort of fetish for them? Japanese School girls usually don稚 wear them, right? Do people wear them when cosplaying?

Now I知 frantically trying to learn how to make-up and oh boy that is like diving in different world entirely. Hard part is learn how to make-up so I don稚 look like a clown. And damn those make-ups are expensive. There are like billion things which have to be bought and all kinds of different brushes etc. Nervous part comes from that I know I can稚 pass as girl like some Asians can and how people will react then? Maybe it is just practice, practice and practice and almost everyone can look like female?? At least Conchita Wurst, Eurovision song contest 2014 winner, gives me some courage.

At least I have to say that this little project of mine has been very illuminating and I can稚 wait next month when this animecon is held.

Ps. I couldn稚 believe how cool can skirt be at a warm day compared to shorts. Now I知 little envious for women for that.
Yeah, its pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Once you get really good at it, it only takes about 30 seconds, which is good in case you ever need to go to the bathroom.

Yeah, i wouldn't really say tape is necessary for tucking. Only time it really is necessary is if you were wearing something really skimpy, like a bikini, cause trust me, you do not want things moving around when youre wearing that little clothing. The tape will make sure everything stays in place.

For whether or not you should wear pantyhose or not, its really up to you. Its certainly not required though. Personally i dont like to wear pantyhose, i dont like the way it looks.

Makeup can certainly be tricky. With practice, it pretty much is that any guy could look like a girl with good makeup skills, even if not necessarily an incredibly attractive one. ive found this tutorial to be particular helpful myself. http://www.styleseendaily.com/2013/0...-a-kardashian/

Oh god yes, skirts are amazing when it comes to hot weather.
Unread 05-26-2014, 10:29 AM   #555
meb9000

Quote:

Yes, skirts are indeed nice and cool on a warm day

Also I like to make use of sheer/nude pantyhose so that my legs can be appear a lot smoother, especially since I usually have a lot of leg hair to remove and my shaving job usually isn't perfect. I also find the 'hose slims the legs down ever so slightly, which can also help with overall appearance.

Booker Dewitt (Bioshock Infinite)

Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney series)

Weiss Schnee (RWBY)

Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
meb9000 is offline   Reply With Quote