Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #76
LiebeSelbstmord
Charming Devil Cosplay
 
LiebeSelbstmord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
Hey there everyone!! I live in the Graham/Puyallup area. So hard to find other fellow cosplayers this far south... I've been cosplaying for about 3 years now and I attend both Sakura Con and Aki Con. I love way too many animes to list them all so I'm not even going to bother lol.

Completed Cosplays:
Gaara (Kazekage) from Naruto Shippuden
Sasuke Uchiha (Team Taka) from Naruto Shippuden
Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist
Kagura from InuYasha
Fem!Ash Ketchum from PokeMon
Tifa Lockhart from FFVII

Future/In Progress Cosplays:
Syaoran (Real, not clone) from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Fem!Gijinka!Red XIII from FFVII
Holo from Spice & Wolf
Gaara (Chuunin Exam) from Naruto
Nurse Demon from Silent Hill
Many others that I can't think of right now... >.<

Always looking for people to hang out with and plan photoshoots/get-togethers.
__________________
UPCOMING CONS & COSPLAY PLANS:

Aki Con 2014:
Mikasa Ackerman - Attack on Titan (90%)
Holo - Spice & Wolf (90%)
Sai - Naruto Shippuden (50%)
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden (100%)

Sakura Con 2015:
Sai - Naruto Shippuden (50%)
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden (100%)
Rosette - Chrono Crusade (0%)
Kouga - Inuyasha (30%)
LiebeSelbstmord is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:30 AM   #77
SoraSkellington
Registered User
 
SoraSkellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Hey! I'm in washington! I just moved to bellingham, I'm glad i found this thread!! I'm for hanging out and working on costumes and all My specialty is armor making, i'm not really good at sewing :P
SoraSkellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:41 AM   #78
SoraSkellington
Registered User
 
SoraSkellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Also i couldn't find a facebook group for Cosplayers ALL OVER Washington state so i took the liberty of making one myself! You guys should join! We can use it as a tool to set up events, make friends, and ask each other advice on in progress cosplays! https://www.facebook.com/groups/474797055947424/

Last edited by SoraSkellington : 07-18-2013 at 06:37 AM.
SoraSkellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:41 AM   #79
SoraSkellington
Registered User
 
SoraSkellington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8
Heres the link to the facebook group! I just made it today so the member count is gonna be pretty low for a bit

https://www.facebook.com/groups/474797055947424/
SoraSkellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 01:21 PM   #80
cblack77
Registered User
 
cblack77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiebeSelbstmord View Post
Hey there everyone!! I live in the Graham/Puyallup area. So hard to find other fellow cosplayers this far south... I've been cosplaying for about 3 years now and I attend both Sakura Con and Aki Con. I love way too many animes to list them all so I'm not even going to bother lol.

Completed Cosplays:
Gaara (Kazekage) from Naruto Shippuden
Sasuke Uchiha (Team Taka) from Naruto Shippuden
Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist
Kagura from InuYasha
Fem!Ash Ketchum from PokeMon
Tifa Lockhart from FFVII

Future/In Progress Cosplays:
Syaoran (Real, not clone) from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Fem!Gijinka!Red XIII from FFVII
Holo from Spice & Wolf
Gaara (Chuunin Exam) from Naruto
Nurse Demon from Silent Hill
Many others that I can't think of right now... >.<

Always looking for people to hang out with and plan photoshoots/get-togethers.
HOLO. OH MY GOSH. Did you go to Sakura Con this year? There was an AMAZING Holo running a booth! I have a pic of here in my computer somewhere. Are you going to do her first outfit or her second?
__________________
Cosplays:
Sakura Haruno (Naruto Shippuden): 95%
Inori (Guilty Crown): 10%
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): 0%


Cons:
Aki-Con 2013
Sakura-Con 2014
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #81
LiebeSelbstmord
Charming Devil Cosplay
 
LiebeSelbstmord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by cblack77 View Post
HOLO. OH MY GOSH. Did you go to Sakura Con this year? There was an AMAZING Holo running a booth! I have a pic of here in my computer somewhere. Are you going to do her first outfit or her second?
Yes I did go to Sakura Con this year and I think I saw the same Holo cosplayer that you're mentioning! She was absolutely adorable!! X3 I'm going to be doing her second outfit and my fiancÚ is going to do Lawrence!! I'm super excited! Hopefully both our cosplays will be finished by October so we can debut them at Aki Con... That's my goal! ^_^
__________________
UPCOMING CONS & COSPLAY PLANS:

Aki Con 2014:
Mikasa Ackerman - Attack on Titan (90%)
Holo - Spice & Wolf (90%)
Sai - Naruto Shippuden (50%)
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden (100%)

Sakura Con 2015:
Sai - Naruto Shippuden (50%)
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden (100%)
Rosette - Chrono Crusade (0%)
Kouga - Inuyasha (30%)
LiebeSelbstmord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #82
cblack77
Registered User
 
cblack77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiebeSelbstmord View Post
Yes I did go to Sakura Con this year and I think I saw the same Holo cosplayer that you're mentioning! She was absolutely adorable!! X3 I'm going to be doing her second outfit and my fiancÚ is going to do Lawrence!! I'm super excited! Hopefully both our cosplays will be finished by October so we can debut them at Aki Con... That's my goal! ^_^
Ah! You sound just like my husband and I! I was going to force him into Lawrence when I finish/get started on the costume. Haha.
__________________
Cosplays:
Sakura Haruno (Naruto Shippuden): 95%
Inori (Guilty Crown): 10%
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): 0%


Cons:
Aki-Con 2013
Sakura-Con 2014
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 03:01 PM   #83
LiebeSelbstmord
Charming Devil Cosplay
 
LiebeSelbstmord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by cblack77 View Post
Ah! You sound just like my husband and I! I was going to force him into Lawrence when I finish/get started on the costume. Haha.
Lol yeah I was just gonna go as Holo by myself but he actually volunteered himself to be my Lawrence! o.O That's surprising coming from him cuz he usually doesn't really enjoy cosplaying. He loves to be center of attention so the first time he tried cosplaying he unfortunately picked a character not many people recognize from an anime not many people have seen or even heard of (Teito Klein from 07-GHOST) and what happened? Not one person recognized him or stopped him for a picture whereas I was constantly being harassed by people for pictures, glomps, you name it. Needless to say he got really jealous and embarrassed cuz he felt stupid walking around in a cosplay no one recognized. He's not very confident when it comes to dressing up so this experience kinda killed his desire to ever cosplay. Which made me really sad cuz his cosplay looked awesome and he pulled Teito off really well! I swear that character was made for him. So you can imagine how excited I got when he actually wanted to cosplay as Lawrence!! Be sure to give him a confidence boost if you see us walking around Aki Con! ^_^
__________________
UPCOMING CONS & COSPLAY PLANS:

Aki Con 2014:
Mikasa Ackerman - Attack on Titan (90%)
Holo - Spice & Wolf (90%)
Sai - Naruto Shippuden (50%)
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden (100%)

Sakura Con 2015:
Sai - Naruto Shippuden (50%)
Sasuke Uchiha - Naruto Shippuden (100%)
Rosette - Chrono Crusade (0%)
Kouga - Inuyasha (30%)
LiebeSelbstmord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #84
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual
 
HeyItsSasuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 191
A CWU group would sound awesome.. I don't go to college but I still live in the area. It'd be fun to meet up sometime or something.
__________________
♥Links♥
youtube.com/user/HeyItsSasuke
snowfallattwilight.deviantart.com/
the-prince-of-blood.tumblr.com

♥Current Cosplay♥
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
Alois Trancy(Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
Casual Roxas(Kingdom Hearts)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)
World Is Mine Miku(Vocaloid)
John Egbert(Homestuck)
Karkat(Homestuck)
God Tier Dave(Homestuck)
Kankri Vantas (Homestuck)

♥Cosplays in Progress♥
Organization 13 Roxas(Kingdom Hearts)
God Tier Eridan (Homestuck)

♥Cons♥
AkiCon - SakuraCon
HeyItsSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #85
Angelmage99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 48
I wouldn't do it like a club. I rather make it unofficial that way we don't have to jump through hoops (already do that the president of a club).

You're also allowed to go to clubs, you just don't get all the perks of being a student. There is an anime club.
Angelmage99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #86
Sherby
Registered User
 
Sherby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Speaking of which, I wonder if there are any photographers at CWU who'd be interested in cosplay photoshoots.
__________________
TUMBLR . YOUTUBE

COSPLAYS PLANNED/IN PROGRESS:
Asami Sato (The Legend of Korra) - 100%
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 100%
Chihiro/Sen (Spirited Away) - 66%
Sherby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #87
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts
 
ichigo_m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherby View Post
Speaking of which, I wonder if there are any photographers at CWU who'd be interested in cosplay photoshoots.
I've always wondered this too. I wasn't able to find any photography clubs at the school though. /:
Maybe if we just ask one of the art teachers.
__________________
Facebook - DA - Commissions - Website
Commissions for Patterns, Accessories, Wigs and Props are OPEN.
ichigo_m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2013, 01:00 PM   #88
Sherby
Registered User
 
Sherby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichigo_m. View Post
I've always wondered this too. I wasn't able to find any photography clubs at the school though. /:
Maybe if we just ask one of the art teachers.
Yeah, maybe. Even just photography teachers might be able to work.
Of course, you never know if there are willing students, we could always find out once school starts.
__________________
TUMBLR . YOUTUBE

COSPLAYS PLANNED/IN PROGRESS:
Asami Sato (The Legend of Korra) - 100%
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemist) - 100%
Chihiro/Sen (Spirited Away) - 66%
Sherby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:55 AM   #89
Yuni_and_Cirno
Chirumiru v2
 
Yuni_and_Cirno's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17
Yo, I'm living in Burien, moving to Seattle in a few weeks. I've gone to the past two Sakura-Cons, have cosplayed as Reimu, Cirno, and Flandre from Touhou Project (also cosplayed as Marisa, but I wore that at Fanime). I have just started making Yuyuko (got the fabric today), and I'm planning on cosplaying as Mary from Ib next Sakura-con. In fact, I was just about to make a thread on creating a RPG Horror group for next the con next year. =D

Nice to meet you all.
__________________
Upcoming Conventions
Sakura-Con 2014

Upcoming Cosplay
Lord Helix 80% for SC
Yuuka Kazami 90% for SC
Mary (Ib) On Hold
Recette (Recettear) - planning / On hold
Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter) - planning / On hold
Koakuma (Touhou Project) - planning / On hold



"You're just as sane as I am."
Yuni_and_Cirno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 12:15 PM   #90
cblack77
Registered User
 
cblack77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuni_and_Cirno View Post
Yo, I'm living in Burien, moving to Seattle in a few weeks. I've gone to the past two Sakura-Cons, have cosplayed as Reimu, Cirno, and Flandre from Touhou Project (also cosplayed as Marisa, but I wore that at Fanime). I have just started making Yuyuko (got the fabric today), and I'm planning on cosplaying as Mary from Ib next Sakura-con. In fact, I was just about to make a thread on creating a RPG Horror group for next the con next year. =D

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome!
__________________
Cosplays:
Sakura Haruno (Naruto Shippuden): 95%
Inori (Guilty Crown): 10%
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): 0%


Cons:
Aki-Con 2013
Sakura-Con 2014
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.