Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 232 votes, 4.99 average.
Unread 07-13-2013, 02:53 AM   #6736
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Biscuit: Your outfit looks so awesome!!! Is this what you're looking for to make the brooch? There are other sizes/styles if you just search "plastic ornament balls."

Kojiro: You're gonna want to do something natural and light makeup wise. I think this tutorial should give you some good ideas.
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Fabulousity is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #6737
Hybryda
Master of Disaster

Biscuit: Looks nice, although I always pictured the cape to be from organza, or something similar /It will be wild ride around the stores when I finaly get myself to make her X"D/

Next cosplay

Kid Loki | Batgirl | Nightcrawler | X-23
plans
Hybryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #6738
Biscuit
You Know I'm Cute

Thanks everyone, I'll let my friend know your complements!. Yes that's what I am looking for~! thank you! plastic ornaments~
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #6739
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

I know this thread is the "Sailor Senshi" thread but no idea where to put anything for wanting to talk about cosplay the bad guys too..So I'll just do it here lol

So, I was so bored this past week (since monday) that I decided the times I am home, I will watch Sailormoon again until the time around when I go to bed..O I just finished SuperS and the SuperS movie. I watched each movie after each respective season. Anyway, I realized there were a lot of great evil characters..Like Eugeal..Totally didn't think of cosplaying her until now (I'd do the labcoat version because I am not comfortable showing stomach until I lose weight). Then Mimete (also in the Lab coat for now). Then the past version of Queen Nehelenia would be fun (only the past one because there's NO way I'm wearing a wig as long as her present self). Then Hotaru as "Mistress 9", because....Come on..How awesome right? haha I really wanted to do Fisheye too, but that outfit looks annoying to do....

Anyway, that was all..I just got kinda pumped after re-watching. Going to watch Sailor Starts next.
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)

Last edited by Jei-Cos : 07-15-2013 at 09:46 PM.
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #6740
MissMina2
Cosplay not in a can

Thanks guys! Sorry I'm late to get back.
I wanted to leave this link with you guys because I'm working on a project, The Senshi Project. Which is a big fun crazy group, for this round I'm making all 9 of the senshi's uniforms not counting Moon's since hers is done, Supers version this round. Next year the group will be doing Eternals! But we're a super fun mixed group but figured I might share it here with you all to show some of the different versions we do. Some of the Supers are being done in casa satin, some in cotton sateen.
https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatSenshiProject

2014 Cosplays for Ichibancon/Triadanimecon/Nashicon/Animazement:
Eternal Sailor Moon & Fruits Usagi, Sailor Moon.
Upgraded Magical Girl Mami, Madoka Magica.
School & SAO Asuna, Sword Art Online.
Code Black in Ashford C.C., Code Geass.
Mimori & Takamina, AKB0048.
Ballgown!TARDIS, Doctor Who.
And lots of Lolita.
MissMina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #6741
Hybryda
Master of Disaster

oh I have a question. Some time ago i started this page http://moonlight-project.blogspot.com/ and from time to time I add a bit here and there, and I woder if I should make more pages like that http://moonlight-project.blogspot.co...on-brooch.html for this page.

Also I thinkig to add some gallery there, kind of dadabase with costumes for everyone. Kind of there would be subpages for every costume and cosplayers could me send a photo and link to gallery to add there or smth

maybe later even more content /but I have to move from blogspot to somewhere else for sure for that X"D/

Next cosplay

plans
Unread 07-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #6742
Biscuit
You Know I'm Cute

I decided to remake my Neo Queen Serenity manga dress. I have made three versions of NQS. one anime, two manga. one ended up not staying up. it fit really weird (that was last year). I have pictures in my gallery of all three. this time I hope to fix all the mistakes I have made in the past. I plan on using this picture as inspiration, a little more fitted, but but fullness in the top layer of the skirt....

I used my cutie moon rod, sawed off the top, painted it and made this:

sacrilege I know LOL

so I have the wand, my friend is making me a new wig (the last one got trashed at the con ;_...now just onto the dress! really excited. hope I can get this one to work without clear straps. I always have that problem. I always have to end up putting clear straps on...I can never keep the dresses up by themselves.
Unread 07-22-2013, 09:17 AM   #6743
Hybryda
Master of Disaster

Biscuit : good luck, the wand looks fab :>
/and that reminds me I have to add a little here and there with both my serenity dresses/

Next cosplay

plans
Unread 07-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #6744
Diegator
User of Swords

Woo, good to be back! I feel like I've missed a year's worth of posts or something.
Working on a Sailor Pluto, because, why not?
Unread 07-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #6745
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Biscuit: How did you make the Cutie Moon Rod??? It looks exact!!! That's not the official one, is it?
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Unread 07-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #6746
Biscuit
You Know I'm Cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulousity View Post
Biscuit: How did you make the Cutie Moon Rod??? It looks exact!!! That's not the official one, is it?
LOL it is the official one. I took it apart. I have always wanted the perfect Neo Queen serenity wand, so I knew I was going to have to settle for using the real toy to have it be perfect...
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #6747
Mr. Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegator View Post
Woo, good to be back! I feel like I've missed a year's worth of posts or something.
Working on a Sailor Pluto, because, why not?
Looking forward to seeing how that turns out! Pluto was a very close second to Mercury, and definitely my next senshi if I ever get my lazy butt around to making another one.

In fact, it's rather sad I haven't gotten around to Pluto yet, seeing as how I made absolutely everything on my costume detachable and therefore completely reusable and interchangeable for any and all senshi. I even have a tank top leotard for Pluto's first form already since I use it for Eternal Mercury, so all I need to do is get some black fabric and do some shopping for the boots, wig, and accessories.

Actually, come to think of it, now I remember why I haven't gotten around to Pluto: Dat staff. I love her staff and I would totally love to make one, but if there is one pitfall of living so far away from my parents it is the lack of access to a garage worth of tools and miscellaneous scraps of wood and other makeshift prop-making materials. Maybe I'll have to take a weekend home and just spend it cranking one out. I did get some excellent tips from a couple of Plutos at Acen, so hopefully I can turn that into a one-day staff.
Mr. Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 12:07 PM   #6748
Fabulousity
Only a little bit crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
LOL it is the official one. I took it apart. I have always wanted the perfect Neo Queen serenity wand, so I knew I was going to have to settle for using the real toy to have it be perfect...
Oh it is?! Wow, you're brave. I'm not sure I could go through with that. It looks amazing, though! Great job! And that's actually pretty creative that you thought to use the official toy like that haha
------------------
Gryffindor and proud!!!
------------------
Unread 07-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #6749
SuzuStarlight
Blade Brave

Hey guys, it's been a while.

I couldn't finish my Loof Merrow Cos for the Con and was very demotivated back then, but last week I finally made my Myu-Serenity dress, with a lot of help from my mum. I wore it yesterday, so once I'll get some good photos, I'll post some ^^

~Up Next~
Sailor Moon ~Classic Musical Fuku~ (Sera Myu)
Joyful Knight Candelira ~Human form~ (Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger)
Maybe: Eri ~Cheerleader Version~ (Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
SuzuStarlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 10:38 AM   #6750
Sinnocent
Sinful Innocence

Buscuit ~ I LOVE LOVE LOVE your wand! It looks amazing!! I thought about using my wand to do the same thing, but I just can't bring myself to T_T Maybe if I was able to get my hands on a second one I would, but not until then. Fabulousity is right, you are very brave X3

I'm working on sprucing up a couple of my Moonie cosplays too for a con I'm going to in about a month.

The first one is Manga Eternal Sailor Moon, my last pair of wings got lost in my last move, so I'm attempting to make my own ... TAKING SO LONG!!! I dk why I decided to make them so big >_>

The other one is my Manga Princess Serenity, I just recently made the wand and crown, and now I'm gonna take in the waist area of the dress, cuz I don't like how poofy it looks around the waist when I have the petticoat on.

I really need to post some pictures on here, I'm so far behind. Loving looking at everyones progress though! ^_^

Upcoming Conventions

2015 Schedule Coming Soon!
Sinnocent is offline   Reply With Quote