Originally Posted by tmfirman
You go to a local festival and while looking at the different vendors you automatically start searching for things that you could use in a cosplay.
Guilty XD Did that today.
- you spend your free time during school hours planning out cosplay/writing a list of cosplays you wish to do/ writing a list about what you have to do when you get home and determining the amount of time it will take.
- Band kids with rainbow hair don't bother you. (3 people came in with rainbow hair at practice and some people were bothered by it... -_-)
- For super hero day during band camp, you want to cosplay but decide not to due to the outdoor conditions of the practice field and how bad it would be for the cosplay.
- When missing said hero day, you get all upset and decide to make it up to yourself by cosplaying out the possible day.
- You drive your family all around the county looking for cosplay items (or I call it 'Coshping'-cosplay shopping)
- When your friends wonder what you do in your free time because you almost never invite people over considering your room is covered with pins,needles,props,sewing machines,threads, hangers,etc. and you never speak about your hobby.