Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action)

Unread 03-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #16
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmarus View Post
I saw someone do the Rave version of Mike. It was awesome. He went around playing the A-team theme.
That is genius!

Working on:
First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Science Officer [FC], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), The Dude (on The Grid)
Pirogoeth05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

I have found the perfect wig for Tim. Arda Wigs' Rufio in Titanium Blonde. It is exactly the right color and is only going to need minimal styling. I'm hoping to pick one up at Dragon*Con from them. I can't wait!

I will probably start wearing Tim more then. Maybe I'll have the one hat sticking out of a pocket instead of wearing it. It'll probably look better that way.

Working on:
First Doctor Bathing Suit, The Doctor, Dawn, Shigure Sohma, GIR, Science Officer [DS9]

Eventually:
Science Officer [TNG], Science Officer [FC], Pirogoeth (D&D oc), The Dude (on The Grid)
Unread 08-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #18
dagmarus
Gondor Enthusiast

Is it murdered with peroxide?

'I am a destroyer of worlds!

'I am Harry Fucking Potter!'
dagmarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #19
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

Possibly. It definitely looks like it.

Working on:

Eventually:
Unread 09-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #20
Pirogoeth05
Western cosplayer

I've got the wig. Yes, it is perfectly murdered with peroxide. All I've done so far is muss up the hair and it looks awesome. I think some trimming on the sides and back are needed, but other than that it's great! I can't wait for Halloween now.

Working on:

Eventually: