Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Unread 05-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
Nihoko

Cool Trustedeal.com

Hi, I found this site that has the costume I'm looking at a low price.
I want to ask you if you know if it is reliable or not, thanks! : Trentadue denti:
Nihoko is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #2
Benihime Denote

I bought from them a few years ago because I was looking for a Lolita dress. It was amazing! I got it in a week and the construction is really nice. It is made of cotton and throughout the few years it is in good shape. I like to sew a lot and I could easily tell that the stitches were well made. They are good to go to since you can get it custom in any way.
Benihime Denote is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 05:31 AM   #3
Nihoko

Wow thanks a lot!
So now I can buy my costume! That's nice!!!!
Nihoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
MissMandiJ

I was wondering if you ordered and recieved your costume from tustedeal.com? And if so, how was your experience? Just wondering, because I ordered two costumes 2 weeks ago and still haven't received shipping confirmation, even though I payed extra for expedited delivery. I actually didn't even receive a confirmation email with an order number. Just the PayPal receipt saying that I made a payment to Enlin Xiang.
MissMandiJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
Randommerade
Princess of Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMandiJ View Post
I was wondering if you ordered and recieved your costume from tustedeal.com? And if so, how was your experience? Just wondering, because I ordered two costumes 2 weeks ago and still haven't received shipping confirmation, even though I payed extra for expedited delivery. I actually didn't even receive a confirmation email with an order number. Just the PayPal receipt saying that I made a payment to Enlin Xiang.
They are a company of Milanoo. I'll be surprised if you ever get your product.
Navi (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Kairi (Kingdom Hearts II)
Planned/WIP Cosplays
Princess Serenity (Sailor Moon Crystal)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Randommerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2014, 07:16 AM   #6
Kamishirasawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMandiJ View Post
Hi! How was your experience? Have you recieved your costumes from trustedeal.com? Cuz i just ordered the swim jacket and trunk for my Nagisa cosplay yesterday and haven't received shipping confirmation Just a little worried!!
Kamishirasawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #7
MissMandiJ

I did end up getting my order pretty quickly after I posted my question. I did not get a confirmation number because I did not create an account and enter my email at check out, my fault. I was happy with my purchase. I ordered a Moka Akashiya uniform and the skirt and jacket were thick material and sewn really well. The fabric was surprisingly high quality. One of the best quality costumes I've ever bought online. Whether or not it's a company of Milanoo (as one person said above), I will order from there again.
MissMandiJ is offline   Reply With Quote