Go Back   Cosplay.com > Canada Convention Forums > Anime North

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #16
DeziRoar
Awkward Panda

My sister and I are going as Rikka and Renamon for 1 day

3...2...1... Let's GO!
DeziRoar is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-12-2013, 10:24 PM   #17
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Sorry, I'll update this when I get a chance. For now, bumping this to the front page again.
Unread 09-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #18
digimon-fanatic

I was reading what everyone was talking about, and I know I was supposed to go to last years. But due to some trip, I couldn't make it out there to Toronto.
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun in thew last years!

And i'm hoping you guys will be happy to know that me and my other half of the group over here, will be attending this year no doubt!

In which case I have a Tai Kamiya, a Sora. And me myself, Izzy! (also debating to go for half a day, either as T.K, or Joe) Of course everything is still in the air as to how many days were going to stay.
But i'm sure we'll have a fun time with you all, and i'm excited to finally meet you guys.

Anime North 2014:

During Saturday, I will either cosplay for half a day, or come back for Sunday to cosplay as Death The Kid. But on Saturday I will be Koushiro Izumi! (Still have a cosplay in progress)
  • Death The Kid [SOUL EATER](in progress)
  • Koushiro Izumi [DIGIMON] ( Completed)
  • Kiki [Kiki's Delivery Service] (IN PROGRESS
  • Koushiro Izumi Season 2 [DIGIMON] ( 9/10 complete!)

Anime North 2015:

N/A
digimon-fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #19
Miliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMC168 View Post
Miliyah LOLLL i hope our group will finally get it done OTL. tho our Sora pretty much left the group >_>" n u know what im kinda interested to do a digimon cos but dunno what D:. wish i can pull off Angelmon but i know is impossible Y^Y
rigggggggghhht so we have a sora now lolol
Unread 10-12-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
xshadowmonkeyx
Miss Gogglehead

Awesome! Sounds like we'll have a lot of the Adventure kids again next year. It'll be nice to see other seasons though to have a wide variety and bigger group shots. More Digimon guyz

Keep up the cosplay ideas coming, they sound great. Sorry for the lack of replies, Sakura and I have been busy.

Also, thanks for posting the pictures Griffstar.

Okay, onto our inquiry. Sakura and I were wondering if anyone knew the Matt and the Sora in this picture here: Link!

We know everyone else and they have posted at least once on this site. But if anyone can tell us who they are that would be great. We need to credit them to use that picture for a school project, and will credit everyone else in that photo. It's one of the good group shots we got and perfect for what we want. Help would be appreciated finding that Matt and Sora.

Thanks guys, keep the cosplays coming!

Cosplays:
Anime North 2008- Holly (Monster Rancher)
Anime North 2009- May (Pokemon Advance Outfit)
Anime North 2010- May and Red (Pokemon Leafgreen/Firered)
Anime North 2011- Marcus Damon (Digimon Savers)
Anime North 2012- Tai Kamiya (Digimon Adventure) and May
Anime North 2013- Tai (Adventure)
Anime North 2014- NONE
xshadowmonkeyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #21
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Okay, I am pretty sure that I got the list updated, but if I missed you, got something wrong or anything of the sort please let me know and I'll fix it. I'm trying to monitor the Anime North facebook group as well where I think I convinced a Gargomon fursuit and a LadyDevimon to join us Saturday.

Then I'll also be paying attention to the Tumblr Anime North tag too.

@digimon-fanatic: I think I saw you on Tumblr at some point in one of the tags. I run the Izzy Tumblr Page and I might have reblogged your Cosplay onto it. I don't remember lol

Last edited by N_H_Sakura5 : 01-12-2014 at 01:55 PM.
N_H_Sakura5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #22
Fleeshimon

I'm planning to cosplay one of Mimi's outfits for the Sunday of Anime North, but I'm planning to get to the Saturday shoot anyway as long as it doesn't conflict with the Fire Emblem shoot!

My goal is her Princess Dress from the one Princess and the Karaoke episode, but if that falls through then I will just have to throw another one of them together.

MUST COSPLAY ALL THE DIGI-THINGS

And meet all the wonderful Canadian Convention frequenting Digimon cosplayers ^^

Noire: Fire Emblem Awakening
Mirajane - Fairy Tail
Fleeshimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #23
Miliyah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMC168 View Post
Miliyah LOLLL i hope our group will finally get it done OTL. tho our Sora pretty much left the group >_>" n u know what im kinda interested to do a digimon cos but dunno what D:. wish i can pull off Angelmon but i know is impossible Y^Y
/wants to complete group
/decides in the end not to do digimon cosplay on saturday

i give you too much praise for this lol
Unread 01-22-2014, 07:49 AM   #24
N_H_Sakura5
DigiDestined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleeshimon View Post
I'm planning to cosplay one of Mimi's outfits for the Sunday of Anime North, but I'm planning to get to the Saturday shoot anyway as long as it doesn't conflict with the Fire Emblem shoot!

My goal is her Princess Dress from the one Princess and the Karaoke episode, but if that falls through then I will just have to throw another one of them together.

And meet all the wonderful Canadian Convention frequenting Digimon cosplayers ^^
Ohhh I'd love to see the Princess Outfit, I hope that you can make it!
Unread 01-22-2014, 03:47 PM   #25
Miliyah

Quote:

yes plox be the other imi so i can avoid the totally unnecessary oneshots this year hahaer
Unread 01-24-2014, 02:01 AM   #26
Fleeshimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliyah View Post
yes plox be the other imi so i can avoid the totally unnecessary oneshots this year hahaer

Are you cosplaying her Normal Season 1 outfit ?, I think I might be forced to do that as well since the princess dress may just be way out of my budget for this con. I'm really trying still though! It'll be fun to have more than one Mimi though There's also a Lillymon cosplayer supposedly on the Sunday, so it'll be awesome to get pictures with her as well!

I can't wait to meet all of you!

Mirajane - Fairy Tail
Unread 01-26-2014, 06:41 PM   #27
sthom22

Hi!

I made an account here just to post on this thread. Sorry for the noobness I can't seem to figure out how to even upload a user picture..

Anyway, i've been wanting to be in this shoot for YEARS now. Did S1 Mimi twice 2 years ago but was too shy to come to the photoshoots then.

I'm doing Wizardmon this year, and as long as the shoot isn't on Saturday I can come and meet all you wonderful people!

Last edited by sthom22 : 01-26-2014 at 06:44 PM.
sthom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 12:58 PM   #28
Fleeshimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthom22 View Post
Hi!

I made an account here just to post on this thread. Sorry for the noobness I can't seem to figure out how to even upload a user picture..

Anyway, i've been wanting to be in this shoot for YEARS now. Did S1 Mimi twice 2 years ago but was too shy to come to the photoshoots then.

I'm doing Wizardmon this year, and as long as the shoot isn't on Saturday I can come and meet all you wonderful people!
Ah! WIZARDMON! That's so exciting and so heartbreaking at the same time! D:
I hope I see you at the Sunday shoot (since you said that you can't make it to Saturday)

I'd love to see pictures of your S1 Mimi!
Do you have a cosplay page or anything like that?

Mirajane - Fairy Tail
Unread 01-29-2014, 02:50 AM   #29
sthom22

Quote:
Ah! WIZARDMON! That's so exciting and so heartbreaking at the same time! D:
I hope I see you at the Sunday shoot (since you said that you can't make it to Saturday)

I'd love to see pictures of your S1 Mimi!
Do you have a cosplay page or anything like that?
Oh is there usually two shoots? Thats wonderful news then; I will definitely be there at the Sunday one!! I must befriend fellow digimon lovers

Yep wizardmon should be a fun one to make (I just really want to wear a cape and a big hat again haha)

I don't have a cosplay page but I uploaded 2 pictures for you: http://imgur.com/eW0tvXg,k6H79LT
The first image is from the last time I went as Mimi- added the satchel, tanemon plushie and the fringe stringy part to the bottom of the poncho & dress. Unfortunately i had cut my hair that year so it wasn't Mimi length.
The second image was from the first year I did her, hence the no strings on the poncho yet.

Oh I just noticed that you're gonna do Mimi! I can definitely share any tips with her cosplay since I *think* I covered it all (except for the boots-- ran out of time yet again) ^_^

And you're doing a Magi cosplay too? Me tooooo Going as Sphintus! Are you on the fb magi photoshoot group?
sthom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #30
Fleeshimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthom22 View Post
Oh is there usually two shoots? Thats wonderful news then; I will definitely be there at the Sunday one!! I must befriend fellow digimon lovers

Yep wizardmon should be a fun one to make (I just really want to wear a cape and a big hat again haha)

I don't have a cosplay page but I uploaded 2 pictures for you: http://imgur.com/eW0tvXg,k6H79LT
The first image is from the last time I went as Mimi- added the satchel, tanemon plushie and the fringe stringy part to the bottom of the poncho & dress. Unfortunately i had cut my hair that year so it wasn't Mimi length.
The second image was from the first year I did her, hence the no strings on the poncho yet.

Oh I just noticed that you're gonna do Mimi! I can definitely share any tips with her cosplay since I *think* I covered it all (except for the boots-- ran out of time yet again) ^_^

And you're doing a Magi cosplay too? Me tooooo Going as Sphintus! Are you on the fb magi photoshoot group?
Yes, I believe there will be two shoots. There's actually a facebook group for the Sunday one!

YOU LOOK ADORABLE! Your cosplay is super well done, I love the Tanemon plush a lot!

I'll definitely message you then if I run into any issues, right now I've just been working on the hat, although the crown is giving me some problems in terms of shaping.

Yup! I'm not sure if it will be ready in time for Anime North though, since I have a lot of other cosplays I want to accomplish. Oh! Sphintus is a great choice !

Mirajane - Fairy Tail