Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Assassin's Creed

Unread 08-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
Liali

Looking for AC4 cosplay advice

Hi all,

I'm contemplating doing Assassin's Creed IV cosplay (Edward Kenway specifically) for an upcoming event, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about it.

I've never done cosplay before so I realise this is perhaps aiming a little high since AC costumes tend to be amongst the most complex. Being new to cosplay also means my budget for the costume is not very high, so I accept this might just be futile... still, that's why I'm here.

I know resources for this particular line of cosplay are lacking because the game hasn't long been announced, but so far I've found this: http://www.oscostume.com/assassins-c...ostume-hoodie/ ...which looks OK for the price. Not great, but I think it could be considerably worse.

Any thoughts on this, or suggestions for alternatives? I'm male btw. I have a flintlock pistol replica that I intend to use as a prop if I can source a decent costume.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Liali is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-09-2013, 03:10 AM   #2
Liali

Update: I've decided to abandon the idea of doing AC4 this year in favour of an Ezio costume, since there's a much wider choice of premade costumes for that. My sister has agreed to help me create an AC4 costume for next year, which I should be able to partly make up using a few pieces of the Ezio one.

Thanks to those who swung by to read this. This thread can be closed/deleted/whatever.
Liali is offline   Reply With Quote