Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #1
yandere shota
robot girl

is cosplay fu a reliable site?

i was thinking of buying a madoka kaname cosplay costume based on a suggestion i found on another thread, but i'm uneasy because i've heard mixed reviews about cosplay fu. some people say it's not very quality/reliable, others say it is. the reviews on the costume page seemed positive, as i scrolled through quite a few, and i felt good but to make sure i looked at off-site reviews and now i'm just....super nervous because 83 dollars is a lot of money!!! so before i buy it i wanted to see if anybody here has bought from cosplay fu before? are they reliable with transaction, quality, and overall service? thank you so much, i'd love to hear what you guys have to say!!! uwu

ps: since for some reason cosplay fu is censored (due to spam??? idk) if anyone wants to look at the costume just copy & paste (but remove the spaces, obviously)

• cosplay fu.com/product/Kaname+Cosplay+from+Puella+Magi+Madoka+Magica
yandere shota is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
StarcaIler

I bought my Senjougahara costume from them and did not have a problem.
Sakura Saber (Fate/Koha-Ace)

Next Con.
NDK 2014
StarcaIler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
Junyoopai

lll

Last edited by Junyoopai : 08-01-2014 at 03:24 AM.
Junyoopai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
xKiYoMiNaTiONx

I've bought my La Corda d'Oro Hino Kahoko cosplay from cosplay fu, and it was very accurate. I bought it a few years ago, and I can still wear it! XD... I just recently bought my Matsuoka Gou cosplay from them. Just got shipped, so I'll be making a review about their latest product when I get it. But it's not that bad, in terms of free shipping and price. I actually like the quality of the material.
Unread 08-13-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
Kira_Kiryu

I've purchased all my costumes from them with no problems except on the first. They add extra inches when making the costume so just make sure to tell them not to add any and it turns out perfectly. They have great customer service. Always answering every question I have and even speeding up the making time for me. When they made the first one too big they remade it without me even having to send it back. I recommend them.
Kira_Kiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
ktmh96

I ordered a Latula shirt from them and the measurements were way off from what it had said for my size. They told me to take pictures of the different areas with a tape measure and send the pictures to them. They said their records showed I ordered a M when I ordered a 2XL, everything else like the undershirt were the right size but the actual blue shirt was way too small. They said since it's custom made they cannont accept a return but they could give me a voucher for the worth, not the cost, of the one piece which was about $10
ktmh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #7
peacelovepasta

I have never had a problem ordering from them until I tried to commission something. I asked for the costume and shoes for this character (http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.c...bari_Ginza.gif) The shoes only fit if I'm not wearing socks, and they're tight. The corset was flimsy and way too big in the bust, though I gave them my measurements. The biker suit didn't stay up on my shoulders, so I have the whole costume attached to a nude camisole so I can wear it (because it was over $300 and custom so I'm not going to get rid of it)
I have ordered other items that were not commissioned (but were still custom measurements) and they were great.
Overall, their stock items are great, but stay away from their commissions, especially if the clothing is tight.

Crona (20%)
N Harmonia (Done!)
Punk!England-casual (Done!)
Hatsaharu Sohma (Planning!)
Claude (Done!)
Loki (Planning!)
Ty Lee (Planning!)
Hibari Ginza (Done!)
Rana (Planning!)
peacelovepasta is offline   Reply With Quote