Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

Unread 07-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #1
Miss-Kagamine

Exclamation Reputable place to buy Madam Red party dress?

Hello
Would anyone be able to tell me whether from experiance or word of mouth, the best place to purchase Madam Red's ballgown?
I was keen on making it b-but my sewing skills are limited and it's kind of weird asking for a pattern/material for my birthday/christmas.
I want to know where is the best place I can buy it knowing full well that I won't be getting scammed. I am browsing through ebay however none of the sellers have 100% feedback so i am a bit weary about buying from there. I am debating Cosplay_fu(sorry i had to write it that because of spam :P) but some people say it's very bad where as others rave about how wonderful they are.
I doubt i'll get a response and most likely change my mind about the cosplay but if anyone had any advice i would greatly appreciate it.
And no don't suggest i get it commission as it's a birthday/christmas present and that would just make things even more complicated.(Plus shipping would be outrageous as all the comissioners here are from the US/Canada)

Thank you.^-^

Last edited by Miss-Kagamine : 07-16-2013 at 04:18 AM.
Miss-Kagamine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
hyrulessavior
Kuro Hime Cosplay

I'm having the same problem but I'm looking for robin ciel :/
hyrulessavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2013, 04:19 AM   #3
Miss-Kagamine

I feel your pain. it's so difficult to find reputable places that sell elaborate costumes. Especially Ciel, so many places that sell the dress don't do it well. I wish you luck with finding it, hopfuly it will be soon!
Miss-Kagamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

FanplusFriend. I plan to order Hannah from there at the beginning of next month. I've never bought cosplay from them but I have several of their lolita dresses and they're all great quality. The downside is that they're a little more expensive.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler) -Chinese!Sakura Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura)
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote