Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action) > Doctor Who

Unread 08-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
Jennadi

Exclamation FanExpo 2013 - Rose Tyler cosplay help!!

Hi everyone,

Usually I'm not so last minute with these things, but my boyfriend who cosplays as a pretty good 10th Doctor has asked me to go as Rose Tyler with him.

Few issues...

From my research a lot of items are out of stock or unavailable (phooey). I've searched high and low on the interwebs and I've had very little success finding key pieces for ANY Rose Tyler costume.

I thought this would be the easiest thing to do... uh nope! My Vanellope Von Schweets cosplay is proving to be easier than this one.

I need 1 of the following items...

- Union Jack (british flag) full tshirt
- Purple or Blue bomber jacket
- Black bomber jacket

If anyone attending Fanexpo 2013 or if you're in the GTA and have any of these items I could borrow for the Friday I will bake you cupcakes! Like super awesome delicious ones, or french macaroons... whatever.

If anyone knows of a store or place I can purchase these items too, you will be my hero!!

Thanks in advance!
Jennadi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
StrongShow13

I saw a nice union jack sleeveless shirt (its not the same as Rose's but it can do in a crunch) in Forever 21 ($22), also there is a black bomber type jacket in Sears ($49).. again not the same but if you are in a crunch.
StrongShow13 is offline   Reply With Quote