Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Dragon*Con

Unread 08-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #16
Gale
All the world's a stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifigeek47 View Post
@Gale, I could make it to a Firefly meetup at 5:30 on Sunday. Anybody else want to join us?
Maybe. I actually just moved Kaylee's photoshoot and I'll be in a different costume for 7pm now. It's a simple change though so I might be able to make it for a brief time. Would 5pm work? That might be easier for me...

Places you may find me in 2013:
Katsucon ~ ConBust ~ Anime Boston
PortCon Maine ~ ConnectiCon ~ Dragon*Con
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #17
scifigeek47
Behind the camera

5PM would be fine for me.
My convention photos are available on my website at www.scifigeek.info. If you find a picture of yourself, feel free to add it to your own Cosplay.com profile. All I ask is that you credit www.scifigeek.info and send me a PM to let me know.
scifigeek47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
Gale
All the world's a stage

Ack. I'm really sorry. I just looked over my Sunday schedule and there is no way I could (comfortably) make it to a meet-up in costume. Such is the cost of 8 costumes at the con. But I've got to be realistic, and this is supposed to be FUN so I can't put more costume changes in than I really have time for. Only way I could make it in time is if I skipped dinner, and I already don't have time on Sunday for lunch! So schedule it whenever you guys want, and don't work around me.

I'll be around as Kaylee during the parade still, and for my to-be-rescheduled photoshoot (possibly Monday?). Hopefully I'll run into some of you around. <3

Unread 08-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #19
scifigeek47
Behind the camera

No problem. It's pretty common to have too much to do and not enough time at Dragon*Con. I hope I run into you at some point!
My convention photos are available on my website at www.scifigeek.info. If you find a picture of yourself, feel free to add it to your own Cosplay.com profile. All I ask is that you credit www.scifigeek.info and send me a PM to let me know.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #20
Gale
All the world's a stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifigeek47 View Post
No problem. It's pretty common to have too much to do and not enough time at Dragon*Con. I hope I run into you at some point!
LOL, you have no idea. I'm presenting on 2 panels, bringing 8 costumes--5 of which are with large groups, doing 6 photoshoots, walking in the parade, and going to the aquarium party. And that doesn't count all the panels I want to go to. I'll be in the Westin a lot though so I'm sure I'll find time to stop by

Unread 08-25-2013, 07:41 AM   #21
Roseathorn

I could do a meetup/photo shoot on Friday before the ball, and pretty much any time Sunday. I'll be River Tam again in her Maden head bar blue dress. We should just pick a time and get it on the photo shoot thread, so more people will know about it. There's also a Facebook group for Dragon Con Photo shoots/meet ups, where it seems like more people are than on cosplay.com.

Hit Girl from Kick Ass
Sofie Hatter from Howl's moving Castle
Jinora (airbender uniform) from Legend of Korra
Tohru Honda (school uniform) from Fruits Basket
Danielle De Barbarac (green court gown) from Ever After
Ty Lee (circus outfit) from Avater the Last Airbender
Roseathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #22
scifigeek47
Behind the camera

Hi Roseathorn! Glad to see you're bringing River back this year!

Since I'm going to have to move all of my photography equipment from the track room to the ballroom for the Avengers Ball, I'd prefer not to schedule a meetup just before the Ball. And Sunday is really busy for me. I think that doing all of the photos in front of the backdrop at the Ball is probably the best idea.