Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 08-23-2013, 03:53 AM   #1
Hindari
Moop

Hindari's Wig Commissions Open Again!

Sorry no props this time around! Still pretty busy for the fall time with smaller working space so I'll be sticking to wig commissions.

I've been working with wigs and props for three years now and work with budget materials that won't break the wallet. I like paying attention to detail in character wigs and love tons of references while working. If I think I can't make a commission, I will not be shy on saying so.

At this time, I would only like business in the US and paypal only.

For commissions, I require a downpayment of material costs and it's nonrefundable if you decide you don't want it when it's completed. I send WIP shots and discuss details on the look that the cosplayer is trying to achieve. Once satisfied with the product, I require the commission and shipping cost then I'll mail it with a tracking number. Payments can be set up however you want though. You can send the entire payment or if you need smaller payments we can work something out, but you won't receive the wig until it is paid off.

Wig commission information

Examples
Wigs are probably what I'm most passionate on in a costume. I can style more natural looking wigs or pointed wigs for a gameplay or anime look. There's also options for permanent wig styles that will remain that character wig forever. I love using Arda wigs most, but am very flexible with wig options for budget purposes. I will also take already owned wigs and fix them up if it's possible to achieve the look in mind. When considering for more complicated wig styles, keep in mind that you'll be paying for wigheads and the shipping will be more.

Having a notice of a month or two ahead of when it's needed would be very lovely! If the style is not that hard, it might be done quicker.

Estimated Commission rates
$15-$20: Minimal styling and cutting. Down hairstyles.
$20-$40: Minimal spiking and styling. More complex hair styles.
$40-$100: Hairlines. Spiky hairdos. Different colors. Added wefts. Complex hair styles. Updos.
The prices can still get higher depending on the job

Please PM for more accurate rates and please include the following in the PM
Character name
Series
Deadline
Budget
References (the more the better)
Substitute wigs or preferred material(if any)