Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 08-28-2013, 09:38 PM   #1
LKD
Is a princess!!

Reliable Shipping Services

I'm not sure where to put this since the marketplace is down and the commissioner thread there is gone. I know a couple of commissioners frequent this place so ill put it here haha

Is there ANY reliable express shipping services? Girl needs her dress by Friday morning.

USPS is having system issues with its new names and changes, Ups is very unclear with its time and fed ex just oissed me off since I called the location AND the main office and they BOTH told me the last drop off for express was 7 pm and it would get there friday at 8 am if i do and I get there and they tell me it was at 4:30.

I am SO frustrated. I'm in California and the girl is in Arizona, I'm almost tempted to drive myself there to save myself from any more frustration and issues to get this girl her dress.

Unread 08-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
cowsrcute

I did it with USPS before but that was only one time. I did it with those express envelopes. Also, normally I go there as soon as they open before the truck leaves. You can sometimes get it there on the same day (I think Arizona is to far for same day though). Hope that helps a little but idk how it will be affected by those system issues you are talking about. UPS is a definite no no. They are always always late with me regardless of what type of shipping I use. =( Only know those two though. =( Good luck!
cowsrcute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 11:38 PM   #3
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

I know it's costly but express flat rate ship it and get in the box by the time the post office starts sorting mail. It should be in the truck(or whatever vehicle they use) by the afternoon of that day. Or use a overnight service..I only know of ones local to me but maybe there's one around you.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #4
cblack77

Honestly, I've shipped something from Washington to Montana express and it got there the next day via USPS.
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): 0%

Cons:
Aki-Con 2013
Sakura-Con 2014
cblack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #5
Ayase Shin
Cosplay Commissioner

I go through USPS all the time with no problems but if you really need something done go with FedEx, UPS is kinda slow and unreliable.
Hope this helps

Ayase Shin Coslay @ http://ayaseshincosplay.weebly.com/
Ayase Shin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013, 02:26 AM   #6
LKD
Is a princess!!

I've never had problems with them either but since they changed all their services and names, it's been a bit hectic. The employees themselves don't understand why options don't appear on their list. I was sending out a bill for rent once through express and one of the most knowledgable and long working employees wasn't sure why priority 2 day had the option to deliver in one day and why overnight had the delivery date for 2 days later :/

I'm shipping to the hotel anyways we sorted it out.