Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 08-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #121
Shadowken
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
Yeah thanks for bringing some actions into the forum when it has been calmed down for once. I'm sure this is something against me and i did not show "everything" she shared with me. If anything she showed more then i did by showing pictures and at one point my real name with full conversations (she later edit). I only quoted a few words not a full conversation. But i don't give a crap. Its not the first time i was reported this month, in fact its the second. By you and her on facebook just for trying to get a darn tracking number she was suppose to give when she claimed she shipped the costume but what the hell ever do what you want. I'm not the only one that said they don't trust her do to other failed promises.

The thread was brought to a halt for a day and you started it up again. Its not degrading "everything" she says when i didn't post "everything" she said. If trying to get whats technically mine is harassment then this is news to me. I understand if you want to bring you opinion here but like i said, the thread was put to a halt. You can even ask mykaios if i've bothered her after that halt and if she actually did tell the truth she would tell you i have not. If i ignored you i wouldn't reply or read your comments "It's nothing against you, as I know you'll read this" im reading it. A child would wine to their parents over not getting what they want, not quote or email anyone in fact bringing this to court was an option. A child's behavior would not go to that level. I gave her space when she said how long it would take and i left it at that, once the deadline she gave was up i asked for status and not a surprise she stalled.

Again i appreciate your opinion but they are not necessary in the least as i've got my answer from here and there is no date for me or anyone's commission being completed. It could take months to years and to that point she would forget. So like i said with the previous post i give up on her and im letting her steal my money. This is the first time i've thrown away so much for one set of clothes and im sure the majority of the world with low income (not saying you or people you may know) may or would have acted the same way, because it is ridiculous. You lecturing me won't change the fact that we will have to wait months to years to never getting it at all. You lecturing me won't change who i am. I don't care anymore. I will quote again "I give up on her, the cosplay community, cosplay's in general and i quit going to cons now." If i'd known how bad she actually was then i'd do the reasonable thing and look for someone more trusting to invest in. I did drop it if you looked at my previous post so you should have dropped it as well once i did since i'm the only one harassing even when that hate email in my opinion was more hateful then my actions alone. I know this is against me so don't say its not, if it is then it is, if its not i don't care. Now im the bad guy simply for trying to get what i payed for, for the events i had scheduled.

I said it was unorthodox and other things so its not like im hiding anything. Do whatever you want, im sure she's laughing now saying the tables have turned. Again, first time i've spent so much on a failed commissioner so you've got to experience the bad before being calm in the next failed investment. If spam is harassment then we've all been harassed for years with the crap we get in our emails. It wouldn't have gotten bad at all if she had not failed to do her job that i tried to give helpful tips on. That she did not show documents of that when in fact i did try to help her manage in a reasonable way and she snaps telling me to not tell her how to do her job. Once more i don't care, do what you want she's going to get away with it blah blah. Do whatever you want.

Last edited by Shadowken : 08-31-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Shadowken is offline  
 
Unread 08-31-2013, 11:43 AM   #122
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown
 
FuntomKitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowken View Post
Yeah thanks for bringing some actions into the forum when it has been calmed down for once. I'm sure this is something against me and i did not show "everything" she shared with me. If anything she showed more then i did by showing pictures and at one point my real name with full conversations (she later edit). I only quoted a few words not a full conversation. But i don't give a crap. Its not the first time i was reported this month, in fact its the second. By you and her on facebook just for trying to get a darn tracking number she was suppose to give when she claimed she shipped the costume but what the hell ever do what you want. I'm not the only one that said they don't trust her do to other failed promises.

The thread was brought to a halt for a day and you started it up again. Its not degrading "everything" she says when i didn't post "everything" she said. If trying to get whats technically mine is harassment then this is news to me. I understand if you want to bring you opinion here but like i said, the thread was put to a halt. You can even ask mykaios if i've bothered her after that halt and if she actually did tell the truth she would tell you i have not. If i ignored you i wouldn't reply or read your comments "It's nothing against you, as I know you'll read this" im reading it. A child would wine to their parents over not getting what they want, not quote or email anyone in fact bringing this to court was an option. A child's behavior would not go to that level. I gave her space when she said how long it would take and i left it at that, once the deadline she gave was up i asked for status and not a surprise she stalled.

Again i appreciate your opinion but they are not necessary in the least as i've got my answer from here and there is no date for me or anyone's commission being completed. It could take months to years and to that point she would forget. So like i said with the previous post i give up on her and im letting her steal my money. This is the first time i've thrown away so much for one set of clothes and im sure the majority of the world with low income (not saying you or people you may know) may or would have acted the same way, because it is ridiculous. You lecturing me won't change the fact that we will have to wait months to years to never getting it at all. You lecturing me won't change who i am. I don't care anymore. I will quote again "I give up on her, the cosplay community, cosplay's in general and i quit going to cons now." If i'd known how bad she actually was then i'd do the reasonable thing and look for someone more trusting to invest in. I did drop it if you looked at my previous post so you should have dropped it as well once i did since i'm the only one harassing even when that hate email in my opinion was more hateful then my actions alone. I know this is against me so don't say its not, if it is then it is, if its not i don't care. Now im the bad guy simply for trying to get what i payed for, for the events i had scheduled.

I said it was unorthodox and other things so its not like im hiding anything. Do whatever you want, im sure she's laughing now saying the tables have turned. Again, first time i've spent so much on a failed commissioner so you've got to experience the bad before being calm in the next failed investment. If spam is harassment then we've all been harassed for years with the crap we get in our emails. It wouldn't have gotten bad at all if she had not failed to do her job that i tried to give helpful tips on. That she did not show documents of that when in fact i did try to help her manage in a reasonable way and she snaps telling me to not tell her how to do her job. Once more i don't care, do what you want she's going to get away with it blah blah. Do whatever you want.
Even if the thread was halted, there is still far too much personal information here. That's why I want it deleted, rather than just leaving it to collect dust.

I reported you mainly because of the title of this thread. And I opted to explain to you why I did so. I didn't want to see you freak over the thread being deleted and making another when or if it is, or if you yourself found you couldn't make another. Maybe you have said you've given up, but I don't know. I don't want it to happen again and get out of hand is all. That's why I said it's nothing personal.

Yes, I personally don't like you. I don't have a reason to, I disagree with you, and I don't personally know you. But I'm not reporting you because I don't like you. That is why I said it's nothing against you and explained why. If you want to continue discussing this feel free to PM me. I don't want to be making any more posts here, because I am considering myself done with the issue. I'm letting an admin or mod take control here for now.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #123
Shadowken
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
"Once more i don't care, do what you want she's going to get away with it blah blah. Do whatever you want."
Shadowken is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #124
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.
 
Mykaios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowken View Post
If anything she showed more then i did by showing pictures and at one point my real name with full conversations (she later edit).
I posted one email, which was the last screen cap I posted. Your display name for your email address isn't even your real name (it most certainly isn't the name I've been addressing to on your packages), but that's besides the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuntomKitten View Post
I'm letting an admin or mod take control here for now.


Assuming they take any control at all. I know you're not the only person to have reported this thread (I myself reported this to the admin and three mods 3- times) and even admin has posted twice in this thread (once as to why this was deleted and once as to why someone's post hasn't shown up).

While, I'm not certain whether or not this section of the updated marketplace rules relates entirely to this thread, I'm pretty sure that even a part of it is. I even specified which rules were being broken and offered to to give them them screen shots beforehand, but instead every single one of my PM's was ignored, and probably so has everyone else's reports and PM's.

Not getting involved is one thing, let it (rule breaking and harassment) happen (after so many reports) repeatedly is another.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
Not really a change, just a reiteration: the marketplace is, and always has been, provided AS IS. It is up to you to research who you are working with, especially when it comes to commissions. We do NOT get involved with any personal disputes. Recently we have had the pleasure of the same 5-10 users nailing our PM inboxes with so much he said/she said crap to the point of it becoming absolutely ridiculous. Unless you are complaining about a direct violation of our overall site rules, your PM will be IGNORED.

Last edited by Mykaios : 08-31-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Mykaios is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #125
Shadowken
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post
I posted one email, which was the last screen cap I posted. Your display name for your email address isn't even your real name, but that's besides the point.
That was my real name believe it or not. FYI you can have anyone's name on the package it will still ship to the same address. Unless your actually going to work on peoples costumes including mine get over it, you win, your getting away with my money, this place will be deleted and i will be banned. End of story.

Last edited by Shadowken : 08-31-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Shadowken is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #126
Aqua's Rhapsody
FIERCE!
 
Aqua's Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 904
I personally don't think that this thread should be deleted. It voices legitimate concerns brought up by multiple customers to voice their concerns and educate the community on their experience with a commissioner. The commissioner also had a fair opportunity to make a rebuttal to these claims. However, I do think that the thread should certainly be locked because it is no longer serving its purpose and has been reduced to people bickering back and forth. Any personal information that has been posted should also be censored out.
Aqua's Rhapsody is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #127
Shadowken
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua's Rhapsody View Post
I personally don't think that this thread should be deleted. It voices legitimate concerns brought up by multiple customers to voice their concerns and educate the community on their experience with a commissioner. The commissioner also had a fair opportunity to make a rebuttal to these claims. However, I do think that the thread should certainly be locked because it is no longer serving its purpose and has been reduced to people bickering back and forth. Any personal information that has been posted should also be censored out.
I agree with this. That way future cosplayers will know the dangers of some commissioners. There are far worse customers then i am but this will show how some people are unprofessional at what they claim to be their job and how far some customers will react, Making them think twice and give it more thought before asking a complete stranger to make something for them and lose a lot of money. I wanted to start a new and join a community where i can enjoy cosplaying and make new friends as well. But after this its guaranteed to hurt my chances.

Last edited by Shadowken : 08-31-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Shadowken is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #128
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.
 
Mykaios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua's Rhapsody View Post
I personally don't think that this thread should be deleted. It voices legitimate concerns brought up by multiple customers to voice their concerns and educate the community on their experience with a commissioner. The commissioner also had a fair opportunity to make a rebuttal to these claims. However, I do think that the thread should certainly be locked because it is no longer serving its purpose and has been reduced to people bickering back and forth. Any personal information that has been posted should also be censored out.

There are no real names, fake names, email addresses, home addresses, etc being displayed. As far as conversations and screen caps go, I stated the facts as to why the thread ever existed in the first place. I also posted as to why certain people aren't getting a refund or their commission and so on. Other than that, it is known that although my commissions are delayed, people do get their item/s and that I am doing everything I can to get caught up and those individuals are contacted privately when whatever information in regards to their commissions become available.
Mykaios is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:05 PM   #129
Aqua's Rhapsody
FIERCE!
 
Aqua's Rhapsody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykaios View Post

There are no real names, fake names, email addresses, home addresses, etc being displayed. As far as conversations and screen caps go, I stated the facts as to why the thread ever existed in the first place. I also posted as to why certain people aren't getting a refund or their commission and so on. Other than that, it is known that although my commissions are delayed, people do get their item/s and that I am doing everything I can to get caught up and those individuals are contacted privately when whatever information in regards to their commissions become available.
Then nothing needs to be censored if that is the case. I only stated that personal information needs to be removed. If there isn't any, then it clearly does not matter.
Aqua's Rhapsody is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:07 PM   #130
Shadowken
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 122
Exactly, after mentioning it, they were edited well more like one which was the only one. Until i see myself and two specific others get their costumes i'm sticking with what i know. Again at least lock this but keep it displayed for future cosplayers. That way months from now if someone ask if i ever received anything i can tell them no. And that will make them think of better choices to get a costume made.

Last edited by Shadowken : 08-31-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Shadowken is offline  
Unread 08-31-2013, 01:11 PM   #131
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica
 
NiGHTmaren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4,790
Since this is basically a drama snowball that is only getting bigger, this thread is getting locked up.
__________________


2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!


http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.