Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 08-31-2013, 12:06 AM   #16
Takinam
I wanna be the very best

Raven is an awesome pick and were I female I would also be her

It's all good school just started up so I've been pretty busy wit that as well. Life happens
Hey there. My names takinam and my goal is to create full cos play costumes from scratch. If you have a tutorial or know something about how to fabricate said items its always appreciated for you to tell me. I'm quite friendly so if you just feel like talk'n that's fine to
Takinam is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-31-2013, 08:20 PM   #17
omgitsmaria

Hello! I've been cosplaying for approximately 5 years. I'm still a bit of a noob at it. I tend to cosplay video game characters than anime characters.

I'm 19 years old. I'm from Louisiana. My recent cosplay was Lara Croft (the classic version, I don't have big boobs j/s). I'm new to cosplay.com, I find it a better way to ask for help.

Cosplay is a hobby of mine. I enjoy every bit of it. It's a fun way to meet people that share the same hobby as you do, and you can feel confident while cosplaying.
omgitsmaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #18
Takinam
I wanna be the very best

Well hey nice to meet you we're glad to have you here at cosplay.com. I hope you like it. I too also struggle with the not having big boobs. But you do what you can with what you got right I agree I like to look at the fourms it's a great way tomgetmthe answers you would t really find other wise.

So tell me do you have a dream cos play
Hey there. My names takinam and my goal is to create full cos play costumes from scratch. If you have a tutorial or know something about how to fabricate said items its always appreciated for you to tell me. I'm quite friendly so if you just feel like talk'n that's fine to
Unread 09-01-2013, 11:30 PM   #19
boysnextdoor

Hi there!
I'm a newbie too! We gotta look out for each other. Best wishes on your upcoming projects!
boysnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #20
Takinam
I wanna be the very best

Agreed thanks for the welcome and good luck to you as well