Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 09-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
Akira!Shock
That Little M O N S † E R

Thumbs down Ezcosplay.com

Do not use ezcosplay.com

In the beginning of July, I commissioned a Kamen Rider Girls body suit from them:
(The blue one.)

The only thing I asked was for the color blue to match this:

With the yellow the legs as well.

After being told they could do it, and sending payment. I use my regular cosplay store size (Large), check their measurements to match mine closely, and after a month of waiting it arrives. Only the mesh is very sloppily done, to the point of tattered pieces hanging off. The blue is a very dark - almost navy blue. With no yellow. And it is way too short. Not satisfied.

So I email them and send pictures of my complaints, and they redue the costume. Before they start, I remind them of what I was wanting. And they guaranteed it would be done. This time they take my actual measurements. Another month, and another costume arrives. Again, its too short. And the blue is the same. The yellow is added - but it looks just thrown on there quickly. And the mesh - it rides all the way up to my hip bones. No way I can wear this in public.

I email them again, telling them the flaws. This time, I just mention that I no longer want to do business with them. Even if they start a new one tomorrow, it won't arrive in time for its planned convention. And that I will be leaving reviews. I wasn't confident about asking for a refund, but I do want to make other cosplayer aware of them so they don't make the same mistake.

Thank you for your time,
A very bummed,
A!S
Akira!Shock is offline   Reply With Quote