Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Comics/Cartoons > Disney Cosplay

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1010 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #12781
Aurora's Heart

Furie- Love your Tink wings.

Nessa- Love your Cindy fabric. I hope you get it figured out as to where you want to use what. I tend to have the same problem.

I mangaed to get my Warrior Dreshphere Mulan finished I just have to finish the sword. I've been working so much lately it's a wonder I'm as far along as I am. I need to hem the top but I have to wait untill it cools down so I can try it on without getting overheated. It's supposed to rain Tuesday so hopefully I can finish it then. This is what sucks about not having air conditioning in my house.

Unread 09-08-2013, 11:25 PM   #12782
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

Aurora- Ahhhhh! I can't wait to see your Mulan cosplay! I love, love, love that project for someone that doesn't play FF and there's a huge part of me that wants to do Festival Goer Lilo.

Nessa- I left a comment on the photo, but I'll repeat it here- you're going to make a beautiful Cindy!

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #12783
alice4ck
Lost in Wonderland

LoL.. I'm sitting here on my bedroom floor at the moment designing my Mulan "Reflection" dress.. Then, I'm gonna finish my black yarn wig for her hair. It's coming along great.

I made a Mulan dress for my 6 year old niece last night.. I hope she doesn't destroy it by Halloween time.. That'd make a good costume for her. LoL.
Unread 09-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #12784
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere

My Esmeralda cosplay is almost done. Just need to get wig commissioned, shirt made to be more accurate, my contacts to arrive, and to find more accurate jewelry.

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 12:02 AM   #12785
Aurora's Heart

Beni- It's kinda funny, but I never really cared for FF X-2. I loved the idea of the dresshperes but the game was kinda one big fanservice in my opionion.
Unread 09-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #12786
FuriePhoenix
Princess for Hire

Aurora- thankies!
Unread 09-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #12787
nessabutterfly

I got the rest of the fabric for my Cindy today. I couldn't find a white/silver brocade so I'm just going to pintuck the white for textrure. I also went back and found everything I had bought before to check for washability. It's all allowed, so it's currently tumbling around in my washer. Yes, 15 yards of fabric. Ugh. It's going to be a tangled mess. I should have done 2 loads.

I gave in and looked for a pattern for her corset/bodice so I could save myself having to draft it, but it's a no go-- everything I found was the wrong shape, so draft it I shall... It really wouldn't be a big deal, but it means I can't start on the clock embroidery until after it's all patterned out. Unless I just work on a huge piece and cut it down after it's finished (Which might not be a bad idea since that'll guarantee it's straight.)

I'm starting to get really excited about this one!

The next day-- I've got the center panel fabric pintucked and ready to embroider. It's going to be so pretty! I just need to decide how big to make the clock and it's outline. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=569466556422021&set=a.1749782125375 26.30022.138363899532291&type=1&theater&notif_t=li ke

Last edited by nessabutterfly : 09-12-2013 at 02:04 AM.
nessabutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2013, 03:48 PM   #12788
FuriePhoenix
Princess for Hire

My lining turned up this morning for my Ariel seafoam dress yay! Now to wait to hear back from my friend about her day off so we can make (I mean she lol) it! Also, not disney related but my duffel bag turned up for my fem!Dean Winchester costume and my god it STINKS!!!!! Think tomorrow I'll soak it in febreeze and leave it in the bath. Also need to get it cleaned up a bit more. On a funny note though- coz it's an old miltary one it has the name "Milo" written into it, which amused me greatly today!
Unread 09-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #12789
kiggi

Nessa have you looked at tutusthatdance.com or tutu.com? They both have really nice bodice patterns.
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #12790
Benihime78
The Fun-Sized One

SUPER EXCITED! I just got the rest of my Esmeralda photos back from my photographer. Here is a link to my page with all the photos.

(and a favorite)

Next Con: ?????

My deviantArt
(feel free to add- I love seeing other people's work).
Disney Cosplay Tumblr-Follow and post!

Benihime78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 04:05 PM   #12791
nessabutterfly

Kiggi-- I haven't, but I have no time. I have to make it in the next two weeks. I've drafted lots of bodice patterns in the past-- I was just feeling lazy. Making it an underbust corset actually solves some other problems though, so I'll just go that route.

Cait-- that's an awesome pic!
Unread 09-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #12792
chocobotails
just like a cloud

Hi everyone! Thought I'd share two photos from my Tangled shoot:

We will be doing Anna and Kristoff from Disney's Frozen as a couple cosplay next this winter...assuming Kristoff is Anna's partner in the end and not Hans.... I hopefully will have an Elsa too. But that's only if she wants to.

Anyway, hi fellow Disney cosplayers~!
Unread 09-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #12793
nessabutterfly

Choco-- that pic is AMAZING! Love it!
Unread 09-15-2013, 05:10 PM   #12794
LicketySplit07

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobotails View Post

We will be doing Anna and Kristoff from Disney's Frozen as a couple cosplay next this winter...assuming Kristoff is Anna's partner in the end and not Hans.... I hopefully will have an Elsa too. But that's only if she wants to.

Anyway, hi fellow Disney cosplayers~!

That's actually what I'm working on! I'm hoping to have them finished by early December when my husband and I visit the mountains (crossing my fingers for a snowy photoshoot). He's going to get the Kristoff costume just because Kristoff looks like he has such a bigger build- like my hubby. I'm so excited to find someone else who's got plans to make this costume
LicketySplit07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2013, 10:36 PM   #12795
kiggi

starting vanelope.... because my son wants to be fix it felix... i am so not feeling this costume, but it may be because i am absolutely costumed out. his is easy, its all buying things. mine... i found the wig, and thats it. i know i can sew the costume, but i am just feeling blah. i need to feel more excited about it.
kiggi is offline   Reply With Quote