Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-16-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Panty & Stocking 2014

Anyone going as a P&SwG character?
I'll have a Stocking cosplay. Getting it commissioned starting this week. It'll be the normal dlack outfit that looks almost "Lolita-ish" but I will have special lace on it where it has the white on the dress hem and right above, and on the cuffs to make it a little more unique. And just because I love props amd prop mamking, I'll be making her sword and carrying it around..I'm pretty sure this outfit she doesn't use it (If I remember correctly she only can in her Angel form) but I want to carry it anyway..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 09-16-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
Azuraschampion
SAO and AW's biggest fan
 
Azuraschampion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 368
Nah your good, she can use it anytime she wants. As long as she has a stocking to turn into it that is.
__________________
DA:http://azuraschampion.deviantart.com/
FB cosplay page https://www.facebook.com/Moonandstarcosplay
cosplays im working on: Tifa Lockhart(FF7) Ruby Rose(RWBY), Kirito GGO Version and Mother's Rosario Kirito(SAO) Kuroyukihime school avatar (Accel World) Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
Cosplays ive done: Sephiroth(FF7), Kirito SAO and ALO versions, Kazuto Kirigaya casual outfit and school uniform(SAO), Homura Akemi(PMMM), Namine(KH), and Kuroyukihime school uniform (Accel World)

Last edited by Azuraschampion : 09-17-2013 at 12:45 AM.
Azuraschampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #3
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Ah I wasn't 100%. Been a while since I watched any of it..

EDIT:
Almost finished with my sword:
http://sailor-jeimi.deviantart.com/a...-WIP-400803524
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 09-17-2013 at 01:36 AM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 05:47 AM   #4
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.
 
ghostkomokhiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 525
//waves//
You already know I'm goin' as Angel Form Stocking so hi again :3
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 12:04 PM   #5
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Sure do!!
I met someone on here who will most likely go as Panty. And she said she has a friend that's perfect for Garter-Belt. We agreed to hang out and I will eventually be helping show her how to make Panty's gun.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 03:54 PM   #6
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Reviving this..Anyone else? I will have normal version Stocking on saturday and thursday. I'm thinking mid day saturday would work best..Me AND ghost up there are both saturday as well as I think a male stocking (socks) too for the same day..
I'm thinking 1 or 2pm? any ideas on area?
Here is the gathering page on facebook. In there there is pics of each area:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/627102450660655/photos/
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 08:06 PM   #7
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.
 
ghostkomokhiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Reviving this..Anyone else? I will have normal version Stocking on saturday and thursday. I'm thinking mid day saturday would work best..Me AND ghost up there are both saturday as well as I think a male stocking (socks) too for the same day..
I'm thinking 1 or 2pm? any ideas on area?
Here is the gathering page on facebook. In there there is pics of each area:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/627102450660655/photos/
We have a potential Panty cosplayer, she hasn't gotten back to us yet so we'll mail her closer to con, I guess??
I will be doing Stocking Thursday, as well. :3 And maybe day 1 in the night or something, I've a Wreck It Ralph group for most of the day 1.
JasonTerror, how about we meet up on Thursday, walk around, then on Saturday, we meet in the morning and walk around, then go to the meet, see who else is wanting to join our walk around group? c:
__________________
2014 cons I'm attending!
Wizard World Portland- Rainbow Dash!
SakuraCon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 08:42 PM   #8
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkomokhiru View Post
We have a potential Panty cosplayer, she hasn't gotten back to us yet so we'll mail her closer to con, I guess??
I will be doing Stocking Thursday, as well. :3 And maybe day 1 in the night or something, I've a Wreck It Ralph group for most of the day 1.
JasonTerror, how about we meet up on Thursday, walk around, then on Saturday, we meet in the morning and walk around, then go to the meet, see who else is wanting to join our walk around group? c:
Awesome. Is it normal? Angel? One of the other million versions? lol (talking about that girl doing Panty).
And that sounds good to me. I will have a food stamp card too so we can get some goodies at the store. And if you want after it starts getting cooler out (to where we don;t wanna walk anymore) feel free to come with me to the room and hang with the roomies and have some food and soda or somethin (I stock up)

Also, which is better to you? 1 or 2 pm? I'm thinkin 1 works for me for a shoot. we need to get more people involved in a shoot to make it happen though..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #9
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.
 
ghostkomokhiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Awesome. Is it normal? Angel? One of the other million versions? lol (talking about that girl doing Panty).
And that sounds good to me. I will have a food stamp card too so we can get some goodies at the store. And if you want after it starts getting cooler out (to where we don;t wanna walk anymore) feel free to come with me to the room and hang with the roomies and have some food and soda or somethin (I stock up)

Also, which is better to you? 1 or 2 pm? I'm thinkin 1 works for me for a shoot. we need to get more people involved in a shoot to make it happen though..
Red dress Panty, heheh. ;v;
Sounds great! <3 I'm usually never tired of walking, but once you are I'd love to hang out with y'all. ;v; Thank you so much.
Although I don't eat much, I'm crazy, I know.
Anytime on Saturday works for the shoot. We'll both be going down there so it doesn't matter.
The only panels I know I am going to are the karaoke contest, and I hope I can make the cosplay contest!
Well, we have 4 cosplayers so far (tentative four... haha.)
__________________
2014 cons I'm attending!
Wizard World Portland- Rainbow Dash!
SakuraCon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014, 11:25 PM   #10
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkomokhiru View Post
Red dress Panty, heheh. ;v;
Sounds great! <3 I'm usually never tired of walking, but once you are I'd love to hang out with y'all. ;v; Thank you so much.
Although I don't eat much, I'm crazy, I know.
Anytime on Saturday works for the shoot. We'll both be going down there so it doesn't matter.
The only panels I know I am going to are the karaoke contest, and I hope I can make the cosplay contest!
Well, we have 4 cosplayers so far (tentative four... haha.)
Ah that helps ME a lot haha Since I'm normal version Stocking, that really helps..I have 2 people I'm talking to that I'm seeing if they will too. Since it's a super thrift store cosplay and all lol
Awesome, even if you don't eat, there's TV..lol I'll eat..And yea I get tired of walking really fast..Like one go around in the market and I'll wanna head back..Might not even get there..I'd rather not sweat in my cosplay before the actual con..
And alright I don't mind going to the first one, but I don't care much to sit around in the contest..That takes up more time then I wanna be in there.I don't like sitting for too long in a crowded room.
Unless you are counting your friend as already, then no..It's 2 and then 2 maybes..We don't know if Antifreeze is coming or not..Then you said you didn't have a dead set answer for your friend right?
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 12:09 AM   #11
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.
 
ghostkomokhiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Ah that helps ME a lot haha Since I'm normal version Stocking, that really helps..I have 2 people I'm talking to that I'm seeing if they will too. Since it's a super thrift store cosplay and all lol
Awesome, even if you don't eat, there's TV..lol I'll eat..And yea I get tired of walking really fast..Like one go around in the market and I'll wanna head back..Might not even get there..I'd rather not sweat in my cosplay before the actual con..
And alright I don't mind going to the first one, but I don't care much to sit around in the contest..That takes up more time then I wanna be in there.I don't like sitting for too long in a crowded room.
Unless you are counting your friend as already, then no..It's 2 and then 2 maybes..We don't know if Antifreeze is coming or not..Then you said you didn't have a dead set answer for your friend right?
We need an Angel Panty //flails aggressively//
XD hahah, really? For my size, I can walk a TON. 10 miles and I'll be fine, as long as we take a few breaks. I wouldn't want to go for the whole contest- I just mainly peep my head in and leave. I HATE sitting around for contests, too. I prefer to get out around the con and get pics taken. That's my favorite part of the con. //shot
Well, you, me, Socks, and remember, Glitterpeach01 said her friend was doing red dress Panty? ^^
__________________
2014 cons I'm attending!
Wizard World Portland- Rainbow Dash!
SakuraCon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 01:50 PM   #12
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkomokhiru View Post
We need an Angel Panty //flails aggressively//
XD hahah, really? For my size, I can walk a TON. 10 miles and I'll be fine, as long as we take a few breaks. I wouldn't want to go for the whole contest- I just mainly peep my head in and leave. I HATE sitting around for contests, too. I prefer to get out around the con and get pics taken. That's my favorite part of the con. //shot
Well, you, me, Socks, and remember, Glitterpeach01 said her friend was doing red dress Panty? ^^
lol I'm sure there will be at least one haha

Yea I'm not a big walker..Oh well..Ah if it's only a few minutes or like a half hour then I will be ok..I just don't like crowded rooms full of people..
Oh I thought that Panty was YOUR friend..Never mind haha And no Antifreeze never said he was making it for sure..So it's still 2, and then 2 maybes. Me and you for sure, then socks and panty are mabyes.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 02:01 PM   #13
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.
 
ghostkomokhiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
lol I'm sure there will be at least one haha

Yea I'm not a big walker..Oh well..Ah if it's only a few minutes or like a half hour then I will be ok..I just don't like crowded rooms full of people..
Oh I thought that Panty was YOUR friend..Never mind haha And no Antifreeze never said he was making it for sure..So it's still 2, and then 2 maybes. Me and you for sure, then socks and panty are mabyes.
I know for a fact that two people are doing Panty and Stocking, but they weren't open to the idea of having a group, hah. -v-
Aww, I love walking. :3 We can walk slow though, and take breaks through the dealers hall and artists alley, if you like?? I HATE crowded rooms of people. Believe me. I'm only doing the karaoke contest because my mom wants me to??? ;^u^
Yeah, exactly, so 2 yes, 2 maybe. I hope we have more people for our group!
__________________
2014 cons I'm attending!
Wizard World Portland- Rainbow Dash!
SakuraCon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #14
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkomokhiru View Post
I know for a fact that two people are doing Panty and Stocking, but they weren't open to the idea of having a group, hah. -v-
Aww, I love walking. :3 We can walk slow though, and take breaks through the dealers hall and artists alley, if you like?? I HATE crowded rooms of people. Believe me. I'm only doing the karaoke contest because my mom wants me to??? ;^u^
Yeah, exactly, so 2 yes, 2 maybe. I hope we have more people for our group!
Well yea, but I mean hanging with US, or who have said anything about going to the shoot..Which I haven't heard of other then one person asking on facebook if anyone was making a P&S gathering and the person replying to everyone told them that I was.

lol It's not the speed, it's the time. But I do walk kinda slow compared to some others.Walking around the con there's a lot of standing still or sitting so it's not bad. And idk if I wanna go there..I won't have any money..Like literally zero..I can't even afford the hotel..I need my mom to pay for it because no one in the past 2 years has even been remotely interested in hiring me..Because apparently, having 4 years of cashier experience isn't qualified enough to be a cashier anywhere, yet someone fresh outta high school who never worked IS qualified..The world is full of idiots I swear..

So I take it you don;t wanna be in there much at all then? lol That works for me..Is your mom going with you or something then?
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #15
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.
 
ghostkomokhiru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Well yea, but I mean hanging with US, or who have said anything about going to the shoot..Which I haven't heard of other then one person asking on facebook if anyone was making a P&S gathering and the person replying to everyone told them that I was.

lol It's not the speed, it's the time. But I do walk kinda slow compared to some others.Walking around the con there's a lot of standing still or sitting so it's not bad. And idk if I wanna go there..I won't have any money..Like literally zero..I can't even afford the hotel..I need my mom to pay for it because no one in the past 2 years has even been remotely interested in hiring me..Because apparently, having 4 years of cashier experience isn't qualified enough to be a cashier anywhere, yet someone fresh outta high school who never worked IS qualified..The world is full of idiots I swear..

So I take it you don;t wanna be in there much at all then? lol That works for me..Is your mom going with you or something then?
I asked them if they'd like to join us a while back and they declined xD
I walk so fast it's scary sometimes, people question me and ask where I'm going in such a hurry. I never, EVER get tired at cons, but I do get hot/sweaty/icky sometimes. That's why I always SHOWER. Ugh, don't get me started on people who don't AT LEAST put perfume/something on at con and expect people to walk into them for hugs and such. ;v; Hah.
I still think we should go to the dealers hall- I don't buy much but I love looking at all the different sights and I just like the vibe in there uwu
Have you tried applying for more 'upscale' places, like New Seasons and Whole Foods? They are more upscale grocery stores and I think always hiring.
Yeah, I don't want to be in much ;v; Heehee.
My mom, dad, and friend are driving up with us. But only the friend will be at con with me, I'm not sure if she's hanging out with me or not. If she is, you don't mind, right? She's a total sweetheart.
__________________
2014 cons I'm attending!
Wizard World Portland- Rainbow Dash!
SakuraCon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.