Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > MegaCon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
CiaKlivian

I am extremely short on funds lately so I'm keeping it simple. I'm planning on pulling together my Kim Possible cosplay that I just started and Applejack from My Little Pony Equestria Girls. I may or may not have a third, it just depends. If I do have a third it will probably be Amy Pond. And who knows, I may happen upon some money soon and change my plans completely.
CiaKlivian is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-02-2013, 01:45 PM   #17
tapestrypuppet

Pretty much the same stuff I wore at DragonCon and AWA, since I haven't worn any of that at Megacon yet!
Female Vash the Stampede (with my sister as Wolfwood)
Steampunk Evil Queen from Snow White (with my sister as Maleficent)
Vinyl Scratch from MLP:FiM
tapestrypuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 09:16 PM   #18
MelodyStarlight
dabbler in stuff

Taeyeon from SNSD and Taemin from SHINee so far. I may tweak Black Lady a bit and use her as a third, or do Junko Enoshima from Dangan Ronpa, with my sister as Mukuro. I've done Black Lady three years in a row but I just love her too much...

DeviantArt | Flickr | Tumblr

MEGACON 2013
Black Lady (Sailor Moon R)
Rarity (MLP:FiM)
Dara (2NE1 "I Am The Best" MV)

Current projects:
Taemin (SHINee Comeback Special "Symptoms" Performance)
Taeyeon (SNSD Hoot MV)
Junko Enoshima (Dangan Ronpa)

MelodyStarlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #19
SunakoChan
Dobato!

Right now my costume plans are Nanny from Muppet Babies and Linka from Captain Planet. I also might revamp my Erza's Armadura fairy armor.
Unread 10-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #20
thebunnyninja
the kawaii ninja

I don't know if I'm going the whole weekend or just Saturday, but if it is Saturday I'm going as Storm in her original blue and yellow suit.

final fantasy xiv miqo'te archer 20ish

~In 2013 I start going to Cons again and I can't wait. But this time I get to bring my own real life Chibi. I love being a Mum.~
thebunnyninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #21
Rosemary_red
aka the annoying fairy

I'm planing to make 2 new costumes for 2014. One will be An Oc Valkyrie and the other will be marvel's Dr. Strange (female version). I'll also be going by myself but I'm looking into finding a non creepy roommate ( If that is even possible).
Rosemary_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #22
Zexiitheschemer
PhasedSchemer

Zexion from Kingdom Hearts, and most likely Loki from Thor. Any other cosplay is still unknown. x___x

Cosplays done :
Zexion - Kingdom Hearts

To be done :
Saix - Kingdom Hearts (?)
Loki (Earth version) - Thor
Zexiitheschemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #23
fang07

I'm for sure bringing the female titan from attack on titan! I can't decide on my other costumes for right now. It's going to be my first time to megacon so I'm excited
fang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #24
nathancarter
Victor Voyeur Photography

Really hoping I can get this original-character cosplay done - my wasteland Dragon Hunter. Getting these digitigrade stilts fine-tuned is more trouble than I expected.

I'll probably bring my Steampunk lighting rig to wear on Saturday. That worked really well with a couple of minor improvements that I made last year - it's a fun costume and it helps me get great con photos. Downside, it's heavy and exhausting to wear all day.

My wife will likely be some variant of Batgirl (her classic Babs is the best!), and something else TBD. Marceline (Adventure Time) and Barbarella (Jane Fonda, 1968) are her usual standbys unless she makes something new.

Saturday, there will be a huge DC meetup and photoshoot. Last year there were 150+ for the group shoot, and I did a lot of individual and small-group portraits while that meet was going on. Time hasn't been nailed down, it'll probably be early afternoon. There's a Facebook group for it; search for "DC Cosplay Day at Megacon."

Saturday will also probably be a Steampunk meetup. It hasn't been officially announced, but in the past it has been on Saturday late morning.

Shameless plug: I'll probably have some limited availability for private photoshoots for individuals and small groups; I'll make a thread for it as we get closer. I'd like to do one or two off the convention grounds, just to find some more interesting settings.

http://flickr.com/nathancarter
https://www.facebook.com/VictorVoyeur
MetroCon - CONjure - Dragon Con - MegaCon
nathancarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #25
ShinobuWind
An Ocean Loving Nerd! =D

I'm hoping to have Toph's Fire Nation outfit done, as well as my boyfriend's Zuko cosplay for Saturday. I'm debuting a secret costume on Friday or Sunday. =)
EDIT: But, if the secret costume doesn't get done, I may end up rewearing Yuffie or Kim Possible (most likely Yuffie...the wig is less of a hassle).

Last edited by ShinobuWind : 12-24-2013 at 09:58 PM.
ShinobuWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #26
schmemy
shh-meh-mee

I'm hoping to have Captain Amelia done in time, because I've got plans with a friend who wants to be Jim. Also possibly Pearl from Steven Universe, and one more? One that I already have finished? Mami (PMMM) maybe? Souda (SDR2) maybe? Rei (Free!) maybe??? I'm not sure about that third one. xD;

In Progress Cosplays
Override Satsuki (Kill la Kill) | Episode 24 Credits Satsuki (Kill la Kill) | Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)

Next con: Akai Con
Souda | Bertholdt | Ymir

Last edited by schmemy : 12-08-2013 at 10:59 AM.
schmemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #27
Heavens_Night
Little Lotte

Still kind of in the works, but I'm probably gonna be PandaHero!Miku, fem!Castiel (Supernatural) and possibly Sayaka Miki (Madoka Magica) with my friend going as Kyoko. Also wanted to do a RWBY group but I'm not sure if that's happening, haha. :c
Heavens_Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #28
PruBen Azul

I'm doing Haruichi from Ace no Diamond, Fem Prussia from Hetalia (Balalaika Style, or close to it.), Maybe Fem Germany as well from Hetalia.
PruBen Azul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #29
RoamingValkyrie
Down with the nay-sayers!

pin up harley, an original design and maybe something else! It's tough having MegaCon be my first Con, and be a plus size cosplayer; with no cosplaying friends. 3;
RoamingValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #30
RoamingValkyrie
Down with the nay-sayers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavens_Night View Post
Still kind of in the works, but I'm probably gonna be PandaHero!Miku, fem!Castiel (Supernatural) and possibly Sayaka Miki (Madoka Magica) with my friend going as Kyoko. Also wanted to do a RWBY group but I'm not sure if that's happening, haha. :c
Oh gosh! I was thinking of doing the Fem!Castiel (or, CASTIELLE ;D) or a Fem!Jack Harkness. I have GOT to spot you there and get a picture with you, if you do!
RoamingValkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote