Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-14-2013, 02:38 AM   #526
Disasterbate
Shubadawoo!

Looking for just about anyone to cosplay with. Name's Dominick and I will be 18 in March. Also a gay trans-guy.
I live in the Portland, OR metro area. Even if we aren't totally into the same series or whatever, I swear I'll still love you! Haha.
Will do cosplays for anime/videogames or just about anything in-between.

Unread 09-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #527
Skittan
Skitty Kitten

I'm a 16-year-old girl from Cape Cod MA~ I'd really like to meet more cosplayers around here (and perhaps a little off cape too)! Namely, Pokemon would be great (I'm going to be either Gold or Red for Halloween, haha--if anyone near the Cape would like to meet up around Halloween that'd be fabulous!!). ;u; I also like Vocaloid, Homestuck and Touhou a lot and I'd like to cosplay them at some point soon.

Ah, and if you'd like to talk to me on skype PM me for my username!
Also, I go to Anime Boston and PortConMaine, for cons.
Unread 09-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #528
Watsonogus

Hi. I'm 18 years old, I live in the Bay Area, California. I go to SacAnime, and hopefully Krakencon or/and the Anime Festival in Japantown, San Francisco~ I am looking for just people to maybe hang out with during conventions or just hanging out in cosplay, would be fun. c:

I hope to maybe cosplay as Chiaki Nanami in the future~ ;3;

Upcoming Cosplays:
Kenma Kozume- Haikyuu!
Watsonogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #529
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Alright. So, I'm back in the running for a cosplay partner. I live in Baltimore, Maryland about a 10 minute drive from the Baltimore Convention Center and the Inner Harbor. I still consider myself new at cosplaying as I've a LOT to learn, but hey we've gotta start somewhere, right? hehe

As for what I currently cosplay:

Hetalia: Prussia, Canada
Vocaloid: KAITO, Kagamine Len
Fruits Basket: Ayame Sohma

And I've a lot of others planned for upcoming cons, like Soul Eater, .hack, Kuroshitsuji Black Butler, Pokemon, and a bunch more that I'm blanking on. The conventions that I definitely attend would only really be Otakon, but I also plan on attending Katsucon assuming I have someone to room with and a way there/home, and Anime Boston is in my future as well thanks to an awesome new buddy of mine. I'm open to cosplaying from whatever series you may cosplay from, but talk to me on a private basis for that. I'm looking more for a female partner, of course, but I'm open to whoever. Need more info? By all means, let me know!

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...

Last edited by Naudae : 10-09-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #530
ElevenCharms
YoungestCompanion

I'm Harley I'm looking for a cosplay partner in Allen or Plano, Texas~! Girl or boy, doesn't matter much. I'm a short, asian, and am a self made cosplay person :3
Unread 09-22-2013, 01:11 AM   #531
DrTights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsonogus View Post
Hi. I'm 18 years old, I live in the Bay Area, California. I go to SacAnime, and hopefully Krakencon or/and the Anime Festival in Japantown, San Francisco~ I am looking for just people to maybe hang out with during conventions or just hanging out in cosplay, would be fun. c:

I hope to maybe cosplay as Chiaki Nanami in the future~ ;3;
Any plans for AOD in January?
DrTights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #532
tsukeru

I'm currently seeking a new cosplay partner or group that are mostly into Western cartoons or comics. I am hoping to be cosplaying Fiona (Sailor Moon dress) from Adventure Time, Bumblebee (Transformers Animated), Kate Bishop (Hawkeye 2012 & Young Avengers versions), Wasp (red/black version), Kitty Pryde (Evolution version), Mockingbird (new version), possibly a few Pokemon cosplays and a few others in 2014. I am hoping to attend Animarathon, Tekkoshocon, TFCon, Wizard World and NYCC for sure. I would like to try and attend C2E2, Heroescon and Dragon*Con, though those are a big maybe, depending if the budget allows for it.

Feel free to PM me or email me. I have Facebook, Skype and AIM as well for other contacts.
tsukeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 12:08 PM   #533
caty13

Hey i'm from Tillsonburg Ontario Canada and i'm looking for a cosplay partner. I would like to find someone to possibly have costume having parties with. I also would be up to having skype chats while we work on costumes. I have also never cosplayed in a group so that would be fun too.

Last edited by caty13 : 09-22-2013 at 12:20 PM.
caty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 01:22 PM   #534
Watsonogus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTights View Post
Any plans for AOD in January?
Possibly. It really depends on whether I can get some family member to drive me there or not.

Upcoming Cosplays:
Kenma Kozume- Haikyuu!
Unread 09-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #535
DrTights

Quote:
Possibly. It really depends on whether I can get some family member to drive me there or not.
hope you can make it! its my birthday that weekend so me and my friends are gonna hit up all the sushi places in costume lol
Unread 09-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #536
Watsonogus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTights View Post
hope you can make it! its my birthday that weekend so me and my friends are gonna hit up all the sushi places in costume lol
That sounds like fun! I'll just have to wait and see. It's still a little early to ask, but I'll ask later.

Upcoming Cosplays:
Kenma Kozume- Haikyuu!
Unread 09-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #537
DrTights

Quote:
That sounds like fun! I'll just have to wait and see. It's still a little early to ask, but I'll ask later.
Be prepared for the wasabi challenge if you dare
Unread 10-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #538
ACE-sabti
shadow paladin

>< am alone here in tempe ARIZONA actually i just moved in ...litteraly i still have no freind's here -.- ..... so just finding a cosplay fan to be a friend or a partner would just be really appreciated :P
ACE-sabti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 05:33 PM   #539
ghostkomokhiru
Too tsundere.

Hi uwu I live in Portland Oregon, and I'm looking for some cosplay buddies.
I'm a girl, and I don't mind being shippy, as long as it's not over the top. I am planning on attending almost all of the Oregon cons, as well as Sakuracon/Kumoricon in washington, and Anime Expo in LA. I cosplay a lot of characters, but my main cosplays are Anarchy Stocking in her angel dress, Madoka Kaname, Vanellope von Schweetz, and soon I will have completed my Pom Get's Wi Fi cosplay. If you're in Oregon or Washington or California and want to be cosplay buddies, please tell me ^w^ Thank you!
Rock your Disney Side- Vanellope von Schweetz
Anime Expo- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Mew Ichigo
Kumoricon- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname, Tails the Fox, Amethyst!
Rose City Comic Con- Rainbow Dash, maybe Conker the Squirrel King???
Newcon PDX- Anarchy Stocking, Madoka Kaname
ghostkomokhiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #540
Naudae
Azure Angelic Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudae View Post
Alright. So, I'm back in the running for a cosplay partner. I live in Baltimore, Maryland about a 10 minute drive from the Baltimore Convention Center and the Inner Harbor. I still consider myself new at cosplaying as I've a LOT to learn, but hey we've gotta start somewhere, right? hehe

As for what I currently cosplay:

Hetalia: Prussia, Canada
Vocaloid: KAITO, Kagamine Len
Fruits Basket: Ayame Sohma

And I've a lot of others planned for upcoming cons, like Soul Eater, .hack, Kuroshitsuji Black Butler, Pokemon, and a bunch more that I'm blanking on. The conventions that I definitely attend would only really be Otakon, but I also plan on attending Katsucon assuming I have someone to room with and a way there/home, and Anime Boston is in my future as well thanks to an awesome new buddy of mine. I'm open to cosplaying from whatever series you may cosplay from, but talk to me on a private basis for that. I'm looking more for a female partner, of course, but I'm open to whoever. Need more info? By all means, let me know!
Still looking for a partner. I'm not just looking for one for cons. I'm looking for someone to cosplay with whenever we please, really. I'm open to adapting new cosplay to meet whatever you may want. It might take me a while to get it, but yeah. hehe

Promotion of My Beloved's Cosplay Page
Pink Lily Cosplay Facebook Page

Planned Conventions and Outfits

TigerCon 2014
Gilbert Beilschmidt/Prussia - Axis Powers Hetalia

Halloween 2014
...still planning this one...

Last edited by Naudae : 10-09-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Naudae is offline   Reply With Quote