Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Italy

Unread 09-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
K1k2

Ah good good. And sadly I do not have one with me. Hopefully I can get my hand on one before I go to con. I have only been in Italy for about a month or so now and not really been able to see much of it. This con is basically the only thing I'm really looking forward too, and I'd hate to be ejected from the con for something as silly as a prop gun :-P Now the next step is to find out where to buy Fabric and Fabrication materials for other cosplay's and props :-P

You had been most kind for your help Miss, Again, you have my thanks ^_^
K1k2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-20-2013, 02:44 PM   #17
Anomius

oooohh the page is up!!! you can buy your ticket here https://forumweb.bestunion.it/ForumW...t=FWebIt&l=Ita

you need to create an account first..if you have problem with translation don't warry to ask..we'll help you and we can find a solution together ^^
Anomius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2013, 03:03 AM   #18
K1k2

Thanks a lot, I think Google translate can handle it, but just to be clear...There not going to ship the bracelet to the address back to the states right? I don't see anything about how they mean to get it too much, as in give me a print out and hand it to them or send me the bracket. Some cons back home to save time at registration will send the badge to the persons home. Which would be very problematic given I don't think they could ship it to the states and then the states ship it to me fast enough. and for such a large convention I'm surprised that its only 47 Euro given that San Diego Comic Con was 180$(i think) this past time which is close to 130 Euros.
Unread 09-21-2013, 05:42 AM   #19
Anomius

you have 2 ways...or buy a ticket with bracelet spedition at home or only buy a ticket,print it and when u are in Lucca you must go to the cash with your printed ticket and a man will give you a bracelet..you should find an option in the page called "print at home",it cost 16,5 euro..so login..go to print at home,choose the option "one ingress"( "1 ingresso" in italian) for 1 day or subscription for more day

Last edited by Anomius : 09-21-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Unread 09-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #20
K1k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomius View Post
you have 2 ways...or buy a ticket with bracelet spedition at home or only buy a ticket,print it and when u are in Lucca you must go to the cash with your printed ticket and a man will give you a bracelet..you should find an option in the page called "print at home",it cost 16,5 euro..so login..go to print at home,choose the option "one ingress"( "1 ingresso" in italian) for 1 day or subscription for more day
Thank you for all the help. Once my payday gets here I'll make sure to register. Do you think It will be necessary to get a pass all 4 days?
Unread 09-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #21
Anomius

if u do cosplay and photo i think no..the stage are the same all day..if u need to buy something one day is enough..but if u love play u need the pass for the Game stage..there are videogames..table games..and u can play free...i hope to meet u in lucca..do u will do cosplay?
Unread 09-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #22
K1k2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomius View Post
if u do cosplay and photo i think no..the stage are the same all day..if u need to buy something one day is enough..but if u love play u need the pass for the Game stage..there are videogames..table games..and u can play free...i hope to meet u in lucca..do u will do cosplay?
I should be there all three days. First day I'll have Appa plushie on my head. Kind of my thing back in the states. Secondary other Ellis from Left for dead 2 or someone from Attack on Titan. And that's about all I got planed. But I hope to meet as well. I want to make as many cosplay friends here as I can.
Unread 09-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #23
Anomius

ook! if i see you i'll stop you