Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-27-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
HoudinisGirl

Quina Cosplay- A++++

I don't know if Quina Cosplay typically commissions items for other people, but I do know that she took on my commission and did me a HUGE favor.

I am one of the many people who commissioned from Mykaios and never received my order. The problem was that I had commissioned My Little Pony scarves for my stepdaughters, and after making them wait six months for these scarves, I really didn't want to tell them that they weren't getting the scarves after all. Out of the goodness of her heart, after reading about my dilemma on the forums here, Sanda from Quina Cosplay contacted me and offered to make some My Little Pony scarves herself so my girls wouldn't have to be disappointed.

I commissioned the scarves on September 9th. I received them in the mail on September 19th. Throughout those ten days, Sanda sent me almost daily updates on the scarves, including progress pictures. She asked my opinion and was willing to make modifications to the original design so that the scarves could be customized. When the scarves were shipped, it was with a tracking number and insurance.

Absolutely, without a doubt, this was the best commissioning experience I could have possibly hoped for. My stepdaughters have their scarves and are so terribly excited to wear them.

Here are some of the progress pictures that Sanda sent (I'd take my own pictures but hers show them in the exact same condition I received them in):

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15p5...5#.UkUPF4ZQHCs
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34oo...5#.UkUPDoZQHCs

Thank you, thank you, thank you, a million times to Quina Cosplay for stepping in and fixing another commissioner's mistake. I would rate this commissioner an A+, no question about it.
HoudinisGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #2
IcySky
Falling to pieces~

What a sweetheart! Sounds like you had a great experience with her. And the scarves look fantastic too! Each has its own personality.
America - Hetalia - Saturday night and Sunday

Possible Future Cosplays:
Russia (Hetalia), Kuroh Yatogami (Project K), Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Aladdin (Magi), Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender), Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck), Red (Pokemon), Loki
IcySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 09:09 PM   #3
Sanda
SH obsessed.

This warms my heart so much, you were positively a JOY to work with. I genuinely hope you continue to find people like me who are happy to get such a great comissionee to make things for Houdinisgirl definitely gets my recommendation from my point of view as seller as well, she pays promptly and kept me update that the scarves had arrived. She was so polite and I was really excited to make these for her. Couldn't ask for a better transaction.

I am so happy you and the girls like them, this so totally made my week!
Unread 10-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere

I am seriously happy for your children. <3

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote