Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #46
TheCosplayFox
Registered User
 
TheCosplayFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 955
she also continuously told me how amazing etc the costume looked so many times during the production phase.
















I fell as though if she really had a problem with the way it was made then she would have stated so the many times she had to and not have told me how good it looked so many times.
TheCosplayFox is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 10-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #47
TheCosplayFox
Registered User
 
TheCosplayFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 955
this is where things went down hill after receiving a price on leggings she seemed to of gotten angry at me for not catering to her first. I do everything first come first serve if you pay me you got a slot.






and then she claims this is the reaosn why she never told me anything looked bad. I have had to deal with multiple insults since.




the supposed thing that wasn't in the box was this which I did make here is a picture of it as long as basic time stamp.



TheCosplayFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #48
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
Nibri you do harass. You harass to take commissions and you're wishy washy as a buyer in the past. I've had an issue with CosplayFox's attitude in the past, but I'm going to have to say she is right on this one. But for the sake of looking Fox, check around to make sure you didn't leave the head piece behind...also, Nibri make sure you didn't drop it somewhere when you opened the box.
__________________
AX2014 Cosplays

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014

Last edited by Melancholy Wish : 10-21-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #49
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,317
I noticed, Ninbri, that you HAVE a headpiece in the pictures in your ad..I'm guessing you made that? You are THAT pissed still? You now have everything so you have nothing to bitch about..Stop complaining..You were able to get the piece you needed and you even WORE it..So it's not "unwearable" as you say..You just have to have something to complain about..This was there, there was a piece missing, so you saw it as your chance to complain..

I honestly don't see why you are so mad about it..So something ended up missing..Shit happens..You even got A NEW ONE..and you STILL have to complain about it..

Plus, I noticed you wear a costume once, then sell it..I don't think I've seen a single cosplay you were selling that wasn't worn more then one time..You always ask for a commission, then about a month or 2 after you edit the ad saying you got a commissioner, you turn around and sell them..I start to wonder how much you spend on these commissions..It almost seems (not saying you do this) like you get a commission, then sell it for maybe a little more then you paid..gain, not saying you do this, but after you get them, you put them for sale really fast..I really hope you aren't asking for MORE then you paid, ike I know some others have done before on ere..With how soon after getting the costume you put it for sale, it surely looks like that..

Take the cosplay this thread is about..You said:
"I just want to recoup my money back from what I spent."
Does this mean you want to get the same price you paid for it? After you WORE IT? Seems awful weird that you complained SO much about it being "unwearable", then you go and wear it to an event anyway, then you want to sell it because "I just never want to see it again."..Seems VERY suspicious to me..Just sayin..And I know the FIRST thing you're going to say "But I only wore it for about an hour just for the shoot"..It doesn't matter how long you wore it..You still actually DID wear it..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #50
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
I noticed, Ninbri, that you HAVE a headpiece in the pictures in your ad..I'm guessing you made that? You are THAT pissed still? You now have everything so you have nothing to bitch about..Stop complaining..You were able to get the piece you needed and you even WORE it..So it's not "unwearable" as you say..You just have to have something to complain about..This was there, there was a piece missing, so you saw it as your chance to complain..

I honestly don't see why you are so mad about it..So something ended up missing..Shit happens..You even got A NEW ONE..and you STILL have to complain about it..

Plus, I noticed you wear a costume once, then sell it..I don't think I've seen a single cosplay you were selling that wasn't worn more then one time..You always ask for a commission, then about a month or 2 after you edit the ad saying you got a commissioner, you turn around and sell them..I start to wonder how much you spend on these commissions..It almost seems (not saying you do this) like you get a commission, then sell it for maybe a little more then you paid..gain, not saying you do this, but after you get them, you put them for sale really fast..I really hope you aren't asking for MORE then you paid, ike I know some others have done before on ere..With how soon after getting the costume you put it for sale, it surely looks like that..

Take the cosplay this thread is about..You said:
"I just want to recoup my money back from what I spent."
Does this mean you want to get the same price you paid for it? After you WORE IT? Seems awful weird that you complained SO much about it being "unwearable", then you go and wear it to an event anyway, then you want to sell it because "I just never want to see it again."..Seems VERY suspicious to me..Just sayin..And I know the FIRST thing you're going to say "But I only wore it for about an hour just for the shoot"..It doesn't matter how long you wore it..You still actually DID wear it..
Jason, dafuq man? If something was missing from a cosplay, a person has every right to complain, even if they were able to make it themselves. Someone could say "Shit happens" with your situation right now.

And it honestly isn't your business if she wears the cosplay once and sells it. As far as we all know, she could be wearing everyday and is bored now.

Sure it is questionable that she said its unwearable and suddenly turns around and wears it, but then again might as well. I've had my share of bad commissions and I'm like "Might as well where it once before I sell it."

And hey, one man's trash is another's treasure...
__________________
AX2014 Cosplays

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014

Last edited by Melancholy Wish : 10-22-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #51
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,317
Well it's more that she complains about everything though..She talks mad trash about it not being wearable, and how mad she is that she no longer can use it....then uses it..This isn't the first person to say she complained about a transaction..She does it quite a bit..And the reason I was talking about the whole complaining about the headband thing, was because she DID end up getting one..Sure, she has every right to be upset about the headband, but she ended up fixing the problem by saying "someone was nice enough to make her a new one". Yes she is allowed to be upset, but she has no reason to talk bad about the rest of it..If it was so unwearable, she wouldn't have worn it..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #52
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,317
BIG UPDATE ON NINBRI'S SCAMMING!! SHE IS A SCAMMER!! I have proof..
I was messaged by someone that asked to remain unknown on here. They took a screen cap of Ninbri selling this cosplay on Facebook..
Kep this info right here in mind:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninbri View Post
I paid a total of $125. $100 for the costume, and $25 for shipping.
She states she spent only $125 in total on the entire thing..

Take a look at this:

She is asking $150 plus shipping on facebook..I know this is her because the bottom left picture where someone is wearing it, is HER. These are the exact pictures she used in the ad I mentioned..

Also, go ahead and read the comments..One stating the person thinks the price is a little high, the other....Her saying IT'S $20 LESS THEN WHAT SHE SPENT!!

I was completely right..She get's commissions for one price then turns around and sells them for quite a bit more to make profit..

Now no one has the right to say I'm out of line..No one commission shit for this horrible person anymore..She is a bad bad person for what she does.

EDIT: I had to re upload the screenshot because I realized it had real names in it. So I edited it..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 10-22-2013 at 08:30 PM.
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #53
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Well it's more that she complains about everything though..She talks mad trash about it not being wearable, and how mad she is that she no longer can use it....then uses it..This isn't the first person to say she complained about a transaction..She does it quite a bit..And the reason I was talking about the whole complaining about the headband thing, was because she DID end up getting one..Sure, she has every right to be upset about the headband, but she ended up fixing the problem by saying "someone was nice enough to make her a new one". Yes she is allowed to be upset, but she has no reason to talk bad about the rest of it..If it was so unwearable, she wouldn't have worn it..
Touch'e my good man.
__________________
AX2014 Cosplays

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #54
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
[quote=JasonTerror;477
I was messaged by someone that asked to remain unknown on here. They took a screen cap of Ninbri selling this cosplay on Facebook..
Kep this info right here in mind:


She states she spent only $125 in total on the entire thing..

Take a look at this:

She is asking $150 plus shipping on facebook..I know this is her because the bottom left picture where someone is wearing it, is HER. These are the exact pictures she used in the ad I mentioned..

Also, go ahead and read the comments..One stating the person thinks the price is a little high, the other....Her saying IT'S $20 LESS THEN WHAT SHE SPENT!!

I was completely right..She get's commissions for one price then turns around and sells them for quite a bit more to make profit..

Now no one has the right to say I'm out of line..No one commission shit for this horrible person anymore..She is a bad bad person for what she does.[/QUOTE]


Oh shit, it is her because I've seen her on Facebook around plenty. This is really bad...
__________________
AX2014 Cosplays

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014

Last edited by Melancholy Wish : 10-22-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #55
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,317
Yep..not so bad to say what I did before, now, huh..I know I'm not buying anything from her, or selling to her, ever.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:58 PM   #56
Melancholy Wish
Tsundere
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Yep..not so bad to say what I did before, now, huh..I know I'm not buying anything from her, or selling to her, ever.
You're right and for $100 the cosplay is damn good. =/ CosplayFox basically worked for water and bread.
__________________
AX2014 Cosplays

Arcade Sona from League of Legends
Esmeralda- Disney
Meru from Legend of Dragoon.
Sayaka Miki- Magica Madoka
Yang-RWBY
Looking for people to hang out with at Ax2014
Melancholy Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #57
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,317
I realized that the picture had real names and I had to edit them out, so Melancholy, you miht also wanna edit the quote from me with it so it shows the new edited pic.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #58
TheCosplayFox
Registered User
 
TheCosplayFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 955
HI I feel as if I should post again after hearing this new found info. This is pretty bad if I would have known this I would have never done the costume for her =/. I'm sad to see that someone not only tried to slander my name but they also are trying to make money off of me. All I can say is you live and learn and I learned. I had only initially made her the costume in the first place for so cheap was because I wanted profile work to show that I could make things like simple armor and props but then things didn't go very well. I hope that this thread will show other people to be careful about customers as well.


also melcholy I'm sorry that our transaction didn't go well but I feel that I fixed the issue I refunded you in full I don't wish to argue over the matter though I just felt as though you weren't giving me a chance to fix the issue when I easily could have but that's in the past so lets let us leave it at that if that's okay ? also if I had acted rude in any way towards you I'm sorry I did not mean to.


edit
I'd also like to add in that I don't think she is exactly scamming people but I don't think what she did is exactly right.

Last edited by TheCosplayFox : 10-22-2013 at 09:12 PM.
TheCosplayFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #59
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts
 
ichigo_m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,286
Hey Jason. Cool your jets.
Yes, that is a high price, but please note that it also includes the wig ($40 + $10 shipping from arda) so she spend ($50 wig + $100 Costume + $25 Shipping) $175 on the costume. So yes $150 is at least $20 less than what she got it for.

Do I think she should sell it for that much, no.
Have I had experience with Ninbiri, Yes.
Do I think she's a good customer? No, not at all.

However accusing someone of scamming is pretty dang big. So just relax a little bit.
__________________
Facebook - DA - Commissions - Website
Commissions for Patterns, Accessories, Wigs and Props are OPEN.
ichigo_m. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #60
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCosplayFox View Post
HI I feel as if I should post again after hearing this new found info. This is pretty bad if I would have known this I would have never done the costume for her =/. I'm sad to see that someone not only tried to slander my name but they also are trying to make money off of me. All I can say is you live and learn and I learned. I had only initially made her the costume in the first place for so cheap was because I wanted profile work to show that I could make things like simple armor and props but then things didn't go very well. I hope that this thread will show other people to be careful about customers as well.


also melcholy I'm sorry that our transaction didn't go well but I feel that I fixed the issue I refunded you in full I don't wish to argue over the matter though I just felt as though you weren't giving me a chance to fix the issue when I easily could have but that's in the past so lets let us leave it at that if that's okay ? also if I had acted rude in any way towards you I'm sorry I did not mean to.
I thinnk the main reason you were duped was because no one had any physical proof that she did this kinda thing..Now that we do, it helps others..It just sucks that you were too late..Either way, you got the money you asked, so if she wants to try to rip other people off, the best we can do is warn others. At least she didn't do what some others did and say she made it herself..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Dream Cosplays:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Minimandy (Grim Tales)
-Mimi (Grim Tales)
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
JasonTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:03 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.