Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-19-2013, 08:34 AM   #226
Wolfmeisterrr

This makes me sad
Wolfmeisterrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #227
GodKing_Jedi

So, let me guess, no one who was on her little so-called posted list has yet received anything, have they? Not that we ever expected any differently, but again, it is only ever more indicative of a plain and incontrivertible, criminal truth....!
GodKing_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #228
Shadowken

Not sure if i was on her list or not. Since im not following anything she does anymore. But i have not heard anything back from her on mine after i told her i was moving a while ago. Still moving is no reason to hold off making something. Going to be seven months of not getting my costume from her soon.
Shadowken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:38 AM   #229
Ketania

Has she even updated her cosplay facebook page at all? None the less even post in this topic about that list and whatnot. It's just so ridiculous.
Ketania is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #230
HoudinisGirl

I don't follow her Facebook page anymore, but I just looked at it and as of October 9th, she was "under the weather." That was the least update. Gee, what a surprise.
HoudinisGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #231
HoudinisGirl

last* update
Unread 10-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #232
oshimayuko

I'm using this commissioner right now and I have to admit that I'm not sure about her. The last time I talked to her she was still looking at materials and it's been well over 3 months. Like how long does it take to look at materials? I also messaged her about sending the costume to me in December rather than my original date which she hasn't replied to. I really don't want to lose hope in her and I hope everything is going fine for her in her personal life, just reading these reviews confuses me because I emailed her about these threads and she said that everything is resolved with all of you but by the looks of it it's the exact opposite.
oshimayuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #233
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshimayuko View Post
I'm using this commissioner right now and I have to admit that I'm not sure about her. The last time I talked to her she was still looking at materials and it's been well over 3 months. Like how long does it take to look at materials? I also messaged her about sending the costume to me in December rather than my original date which she hasn't replied to. I really don't want to lose hope in her and I hope everything is going fine for her in her personal life, just reading these reviews confuses me because I emailed her about these threads and she said that everything is resolved with all of you but by the looks of it it's the exact opposite.
She said everything is "resolved" with us? She had the sheer, utter, unmitigated gall to say that?! (perverse curiosity's sake, when did she tell you that? Essentially it wouldn't matter though, because it would still be the rankest, worst kind of lie regardless) She is, yes, plainly put - lying. By the gods, the breathtaking audacity, the utter rank contempt with which she treats everyone - those whom she has not only stiffed, but she has stolen from us, pure and simple....one would think it wouldn't surprise me by now, and yet, something like this is just utterly jaw-dropping all over again.
Unread 10-28-2013, 08:56 PM   #234
Wolfmeisterrr

No everything is not resolved.

12:43am
Me
Will you be shipping it this week since this is near the end of the month to the list you have posted.

Today
Her
5:03pm

Her
I am a little behind from midterms, but still working on shipping everything out. I'll be shipping stuff this week, though I don't believe I have enough funds to get everything out and wouldn't dare ask anyone to have to shell out the extra. I'll see if I can come across some extra funds or borrow some money or something if I can though.

5:04pm
ME
So my item isn't going to be shipped the 31st like the list you posted?

Her
Like I said, I'm currently off schedule. I'm doing everything I can to make it work and not having enough funds certainly doesn't help that. Whatever money I currently have, I'm using to ship stuff out. That leaves me with nothing for my rent or bills or even food. Shipping commissions out is my top priority over all of that right now.

Me
Uhm ok
Her
I know it's not what you or anyone wants to hear, but I am trying. I am always doing my best to make it all work out, even if it means putting my own rent and bills behind that right now.
Wolfmeisterrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #235
oshimayuko

This is what I got where I thought everything was resolved.
This was back in August:

She didnt directly say everything is resolved but she just gave me that feeling that it was.
Unread 10-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #236
MaiCosplay

Quote:
Quote:
Today
Her 5:03pm

I am a little behind from midterms, but still working on shipping everything out. I'll be shipping stuff this week, though I don't believe I have enough funds to get everything out and wouldn't dare ask anyone to have to shell out the extra. I'll see if I can come across some extra funds or borrow some money or something if I can though.
I hope everything will be settled sooner or later. And I really hope she doesn't continue to take in More commissions, for that would be incredulous and forlorn.

Last edited by MaiCosplay : 10-30-2013 at 01:45 AM.
MaiCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 12:18 AM   #237
HoudinisGirl

Quote:
Oh dear God, did you give her any money? If so, is it within the 45 day limit for PayPal? GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW. File a claim. Do whatever you can to avoid becoming like the rest of us and getting screwed out of your hard-earned cash.
Unread 10-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #238
oshimayuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoudinisGirl View Post
Oh dear God, did you give her any money? If so, is it within the 45 day limit for PayPal? GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW. File a claim. Do whatever you can to avoid becoming like the rest of us and getting screwed out of your hard-earned cash.
Unfortunately yes, I gave her, what is to me, a large amount of money (anything over $50 is a large amount). But when I paid her, it was before the 45 day limit.
She replied to my message and she said she didnt give refunds because she bought materials. I still want to have trust in her.
Unread 10-29-2013, 01:16 AM   #239
Shadowken

Hello everyone just a quick more in depth detail on my previous post.

When i said "i have not heard anything back from her on mine costume" (that i spent five hundred dollars on. To those who are just joining us) "after i told her i was moving a while ago."

I mean i have not heard anything back from her on my costume after i sent and she confirmed (By replying) she got my last email to her about me moving. She last sent me a message on the 17th last month. AFTER the 17th last month i have not heard anything back from her. Until today. No update on my costume but i got an email from her an hour ago telling me my recent post here on cosplay.com was false. According to her she's still trying to ship the other costumes and her midterms are the reason she's behind. My update to her is due to the slow process in this city i am still living in the same home as i told her before and we are waiting on them to get the info and the ok to move. I do not know how long that will take. Last time when i had to move we did not get the info for four months. That's how slow the process is here. Again after a month of silence from her i just got an email of her telling me my last cosplay.com statement was false when in fact it was not. Like i told her in the emails i will say here. "I'm still currently in the same home i was in when i sent the first email to you and YOU should ask for a final confirmation of my location before sending it...if you ever do" "If you want to start another confrontation then take it somewhere else." I know who you are (Commission wise) and i will no longer waste my time arguing with you Mykaios. If you don't have any updates on my cosplay at all do not send any message to me on messages you think are false just so you can correct me.

ONCE MORE, i got an email from her last on the 17th last month of her confirming she got the email. And got another email a month later (Today) with NO UPDATE on my costume but a message of correction when nothing needed to be corrected. She's still trying to send out other peoples costumes as her midterms have backed her up on sending anything to anyone.

EDIT: To those who still believe i have harassed or whatever to her. I have done what i promised and the respectful thing and have left her alone. I am not following her cosplay page anymore and i am not speaking to her (Other then the emails i just mentioned). Everything is now waiting on her to update me on my costume. I have cut her out of my life problems. I've agreed with others on the fact that she will never send my costume and i've move on. I'm just updating the community what she recently sent me.

Last edited by Shadowken : 10-29-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Shadowken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 11:24 AM   #240
GodKing_Jedi

Quote:
Unfortunately yes, I gave her, what is to me, a large amount of money (anything over $50 is a large amount). But when I paid her, it was before the 45 day limit.
She replied to my message and she said she didnt give refunds because she bought materials. I still want to have trust in her.
I agree with HoudinisGirl - if your payment made to Mykaios is still within that 45-day time limit, file your PayPal claim NOW. File your claim to get back the monies you paid, since you can't trust at all that she supposedly already bought the materials for yours, as she claims. In all likelihood she very much hasn't, because what she's telling you now is how it all started for the rest of us. Also, her daring to take on any further commission project given everything else that has transpired is just jaw-dropping, stunning, breathtaking, really heinous and eggregious beyond compare. Plainly put, don't put your trust in her - she's not worth it. You'll only end up hurt, betrayed, lied to ad nauseam. You deserve so much better than her - believe me when I say this, look elsewhere for what you need....there are other commissioners out there whom you can actually trust, and who won't let you down, and who really won't turn out to be scam artists, liars and thieves at every turn.