Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 10-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #121
Sakura90

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTwilight227 View Post
I just purchased two cosplays from their cosplay store. I'm crossing my fingers this works out. Seems like it's hit or miss
Have you received it yet?

I'm about to order one of the wa lolita dresses. But I haven't seen any reviews or comments about F+F's wa. Has anyone ever ordered something of that style? They look great. I guess I'll take the risk. It's a bit more pricey than most of the other dresses though. Maybe not ideal for a first time order there. Opinions? This is the one I want, custom made, I'll probably add 15 for a rush.

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet...ta-cln-/Detail

I love how it looks <3

Edit: The last post is more than a year ago. Sorry, didn't pay attention to the year. Still, if someone has more recent comments I'll be glad to hear :3

Last edited by Sakura90 : 10-27-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Sakura90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-29-2013, 01:52 AM   #122
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura90 View Post
Have you received it yet?

I'm about to order one of the wa lolita dresses. But I haven't seen any reviews or comments about F+F's wa. Has anyone ever ordered something of that style? They look great. I guess I'll take the risk. It's a bit more pricey than most of the other dresses though. Maybe not ideal for a first time order there. Opinions? This is the one I want, custom made, I'll probably add 15 for a rush.

http://www.fanplusfriend.com/servlet...ta-cln-/Detail

I love how it looks <3

Edit: The last post is more than a year ago. Sorry, didn't pay attention to the year. Still, if someone has more recent comments I'll be glad to hear :3
Seems they would have answered if they did before..But I bought from them in the beginning of the year. I bought their cupcake shaped petticoat, and it arrived pretty fast. I believe it was only a week or 2..Not ong at all. Their stuff is very well liked and recommended.
-Nora (RWBY)
-Stocking (Panty & Stocking)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)

Dream Cosplays:
-Append Rin Kagamine (Vocaloid)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
-Tsuruya (Haruhi Suzumiya)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2014, 05:19 PM   #123
fujyoshi
half elf flame haze

I found a Taokaka cosplay from them at a thrift store(yea go figure). Part of it anyway, they only had the long jacket and the leg warmers but then I got it at a thrift store so what do you expect? When I looked for it on the site they have the holes in the top where her 2 long braids come down, and then there's a hole in the back where her tail comes out. Those 2 details were missing from mine.

It's been a while since I played blazblue but I did recognize the article of clothing right off the bat even if it was slightly inaccurate. For them to miss 2 significant details like such says to me that they must not be that good, and assuming the fact I found it at a thrift store, the person gave it away because of the 2 missing details. If I wanted those details I'd probably have to put them in myself but since I have no real plans of actually cosplaying Taokaka I'd just do better to wear it as a jacket and nothing more. It does at least make a nice jacket given the material used and all the inner lining they used. With the quality of fabric I could easily understand the pricing but there's neither here nor there.
Manjoume Jun - Yu-Gi-Oh GX
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote