Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Unread 10-16-2013, 04:15 AM   #1
Ōkami88

Cant seee my posts..

Hello,
im new here and ai just posted my fist post, something about me. But i cant see it, and when i want to post a new one, it says its a dobble post... and there is nothing that says i posted a thing
Have an nice day!

fb.com/okamicosplay88
Ōkami88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-16-2013, 04:16 AM   #2
Ōkami88

And now i can see the post i just put on but not my intrudoction... and i really dont want to write it again

fb.com/okamicosplay88
Ōkami88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2013, 08:21 AM   #3
DropsOfRain

New members have to wait for their posts to go through a moderation queue to be approved. Be patient, your posts should appear in a little while.
DropsOfRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #4
Syon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropsOfRain View Post
New members have to wait for their posts to go through a moderation queue to be approved. Be patient, your posts should appear in a little while.
I have the exact same problem and its not funny anymore. How I'm going not to be a new user, if I can't participate in conversations and can't even get the urgent help I need for my cosplay?

I have written a very long thread about my current problem (which keeps me from continuing working) and its been nearly 20 hours since I did that - it isn't there yet. Same goes for two other posts I made. I could only make 1 reply to an already existing thread, but not reply to the same thread a second time.
Syon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
PixelLink
Rupee Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syon View Post
I have the exact same problem and its not funny anymore. How I'm going not to be a new user, if I can't participate in conversations and can't even get the urgent help I need for my cosplay?

I have written a very long thread about my current problem (which keeps me from continuing working) and its been nearly 20 hours since I did that - it isn't there yet. Same goes for two other posts I made. I could only make 1 reply to an already existing thread, but not reply to the same thread a second time.

I'm having the same problem... I believe I posted asking for help deciding between some wigs about two, now going on three days and I still have yet to see it. ;w;
I'm getting kind of worried over here.
PixelLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #6
i<3FlynnRide

Okay- I actually wrote 3 different intros at three different times.. :/ didn't mean to disobey any rules but.. I was tired the first few times and the last time (a few minutes ago) I'm probably in a better mood this time then I was the day I signed up...
i<3FlynnRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #7
Rika Noyamano
The Thorn Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ōkami88 View Post
Hello,
im new here and ai just posted my fist post, something about me. But i cant see it, and when i want to post a new one, it says its a dobble post... and there is nothing that says i posted a thing
Have an nice day!
I had this problem earlier today, it wasn't until my second attempt at posting the same forum post that the 'Your post will be reviewed' to come up... but I'm not only having problems with this, I'm also having problems with replies to threads. Some show up, and some do not, but I still end up subscribed to the thread. Is there a reason for this?

ColossalCon 13
MatsuriCon 2014
KitsyCon 5

Cosplay Line-Up

Noyamano Rika (Former Sleeping Forest) - Air Gear 0%
Noyamano Rika (Brain Charger) - Air Gear 0%
Rika Noyamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 09:00 AM   #8
ThakYuki
Kittysaurus Rex!

Be patient.
Your posts are in the moderation queue. Once A mod approves your posts and confirms you're not a spambot, you won't have this problem anymore.

Thank you for completely removing my signature without emailing me that it was too long.
ThakYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 09:08 AM   #9
Syon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThakYuki View Post
Be patient.
Your posts are in the moderation queue. Once A mod approves your posts and confirms you're not a spambot, you won't have this problem anymore.
I hope thats true...because I was able to reply once to a thread...but everything else never showed up. So I thought something went wrong. Is there a usual amount of time it takes to become a "trusted" forummember? (Just so I won't check the forum every hour).
Unread 10-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #10
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

Sorry guys, I was in NYC for a full week and apparently the queue has been idle. I'll go in there and approve things now. So sorry. ;_;

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA)

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 09:58 AM   #11
Rika Noyamano
The Thorn Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime no Toki View Post
Sorry guys, I was in NYC for a full week and apparently the queue has been idle. I'll go in there and approve things now. So sorry. ;_;
Not a problem!~ Thanks for the update. :3

ColossalCon 13
MatsuriCon 2014
KitsyCon 5

Cosplay Line-Up

Noyamano Rika (Former Sleeping Forest) - Air Gear 0%
Noyamano Rika (Brain Charger) - Air Gear 0%
Rika Noyamano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #12
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

All clear!

Upcoming costumes : Princess Garnet (coronation gown) from FFIX, Edea Lee (various costmes) from Bravely Default, and more!

Unread 10-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #13
i<3FlynnRide

I wrote like.. 2-3 different intros... didn't mean to but one time I was having a wacky internet connection... maybe my last one was the best tho.. lol
i<3FlynnRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #14
Syon

Will that be the same now for every new post I make? Cause I still get the message, that a moderator has to see my post before it gets published. Or does that only happen, if I include pictures (which I did in my thread to show the item I need help with)?

Last edited by Syon : 10-26-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Unread 10-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #15
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

The filter can be a bit random. I'm not sure how many posts it takes before it stops being filtered, but eventually it will stop. I think it mostly targets those whose first posts include links or images, in case the user is a spambot.